What's new

Pakistan loses Iran’s mango market

Oops, I thought you live in pakistan, based on your flag.

Lol, no problem we all make mistakes. But like I said everyone has a different preference in the type of goods they like to consume. I have only tasted a few varieties of Indian Mangoes, so I can't make a full judgement altogether that Pakistani mangoes are much better.

Looks like cheaper in UK. Here in USA indian mango are way expensive, $2-3 for a mango.

May the distance travelling to usa is alot further no?
hence they have to charge more to cover the travelling cost

Mr China Today, do you mind if you can answer my question on the thread where China is investing in the dam project in Pakistan. Thank you.

In my opinion the reason why Mangoes are expensive in America, is because its a relatively new market with no competition, hence price can be dictated at a high rate.

Lol, no problem we all make mistakes. But like I said everyone has a different preference in the type of goods they like to consume. I have only tasted a few varieties of Indian Mangoes, so I can't make a full judgement altogether that Pakistani mangoes are much better.
Well, you can probably help by changing the location flag to uk. :)
About mangoes, I will not buy from that place again, or any market, i will buy from usual fixed shops where they will charge a bit more (but less likely to be bad)

Back
Top Bottom