What's new

Pakistan Looks to Launch Commercial Settelite

Best of Luck to Pakistan for their satellite launch. :yahoo:

At least we have one field where we dont have any Fights.

I think we Must Bring space dominance to Asia -Polar Bears-Chinese-Indians-Pakistanis-Iranians-Turks;)

What do you think?:pakistan:

good to know that pakistan is manufacturing this satellite. i was of the view that we are getting it made by china.

well i think we r making it with the help of china, but SUPARCO made most of its avionics. It might be launch from china, as we have no launch pad so far...

Indeed a very great news for a nation and thanks for the links razgriz29 it was a great help:tup::pakistan:

it wont only be the atellite that matters but also its launch platform.
i mean if we can develop some sort of space rocket and then launch the satellite from that indegenious rocket it would also be a big leap forward in Pakistan missile technology international community wont also be arguing!!!!

regards!

At least we have one field where we dont have any Fights.

I think we Must Bring space dominance to Asia -Polar Bears-Chinese-Indians-Pakistanis-Iranians-Turks;)

What do you think?:pakistan:

Just yesterday I saw a post where the bangladeshi people were not ready to accept any help from isro in launching their satellite. They were ready to spend more, but not allow India to help.

I really want asia to develop as a whole and be more competitive to the west.

Pakistan's space developments are picking up pace. ISRO and Pakistan's agency should co-develop. Pak can make satellites, ISRO can launch. It will save lots of money to Pakistan and give business to ISRO.

Similarly there are fields where Pak can help India. The govt is ready to explore such offers, its just the people who are so full of hatred that they are ready to stall their own development to avoid any benefit to their neighbor.

Unless people like us promote each other, nothing is gonna change.

its just the people who are so full of hatred that they are ready to stall their own development to avoid any benefit to their neighbor.

Unless people like us promote each other, nothing is gonna change.

I disagree. I have Pakistani friends and they are some really nice people. I have never seen any hostility towards me and neither do I doll out any such feelings towards them. I feel it is the hawks and ultra nationalists (including brainwashed entities) on the two sides who hold the entire region hostage!! :disagree:

I agree 100% that we need to promote greater integration in south asia.

Integration on equal terms like Britain, France and Germany. They were enemies, fought each other in World Wars, made arms and nuclear arsenals, but then integrated economically and kept their military strength/arsenals. That is the only scenario that will work in Pakistan India integration as two independent sovereign countries. Anything else would not work even for a millisecond.

All the best to SUPARCO. Wishing this satellite will have a great impact on socia-economic development of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom