What's new

Pakistan Looking To Buy China's J-31 Stealth Fighter

What do you expect from Chinese rushed copy of F 35? US has made their own stealth jets for decades and its pouring shit ton of money in its newest one, which is made with European partners.
Chinese J 31 is not even challenger, its just another propaganda piece which can fly but thats it.
So does China. Tons of cash has been poured in F-31 project too.Besides,the Chinese scientists and engineers work much much more harder than USA's. You American people could never image what is working more than 10 hours a day and 300 days a year for dozens of years. So we also had spend a huge amount of working hours on it.
A lot of people could not believe China could have achieved so much in such a short peoriod. That's because they really do not know how hard working Chinese is.

Last edited:
to be honest
we chinese doesn't count on J-31
some of us even think it's Not very Mature.
look. there is two aircraft factorys in China
the"Chengdu Aircraft Industrial“ and the "Shenyang Aircraft Industrial"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we call the frist one "Cheng luoma" because it can make great aircraft just like
"America Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company"
J-10,J-20,JF-17“枭龙” is from here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we call the second one "Shen huoyi"because every aircrafts from here are
the copy of"Russia ПавелОсиповичСухой”(Sukhoi Company)
j-8,J-11 j-31from here
now the "cheng luoma" has made J-20,great succes
but we re disappointing about ”shen huoyi",because we worry about j-31 is immature technology

to be honest
we chinese doesn't count on J-31
some of us even think it's Not very Mature.
look. there is two aircraft factorys in China
the"Chengdu Aircraft Industrial“ and the "Shenyang Aircraft Industrial"
we call the frist one "Cheng luoma" because it can make great aircraft just like
"America Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company"
J-10,J-20,JF-17“枭龙” is from here
we call the second one "Shen huoyi"because every aircrafts from here are
the copy of"Russia ПавелОсиповичСухой”(Sukhoi Company)
j-8,J-11 j-31from here
now the "cheng luoma" has made J-20,great succes
but we re disappointing about ”shen huoyi",because we worry about j-31 is immature technology
Don't worry, SAC is not that bad. All they need to do is to improve organizational structure. J11b and J15 is great success, not to mention J16. I'm not happy you guys mock SAC.

It's not fair.

Without SAC, WS10 engine had gone to hell.

No matter SAC or CAC, they all belong to AVIC. J20 is good, doesn't mean FC31 is no good.

@Deino

Thank you for the image---

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_image(3).jpg

Mastan, FC31 or TFX for PAF?

TFX is still on paper, Turkish invite Pakistan to invest.
I doubt that the fiance of Turkey could afford the development of a 5th gen fighter jets ,for now.
France ,a nation with full spectrum of airspace industry and lots of experience in airplane designation and manufacturing has not even invested in such a project.
Other projects of 5th gen jet fighter like Japan and Korea are more of a ego-boosting propaganda.

I doubt that the fiance of Turkey could afford the development of a 5th gen fighter jets ,for now.
France ,a nation with full spectrum of airspace industry and lots of experience in airplane designation and manufacturing has not even invested in such a project.
Other projects of 5th gen jet fighter like Japan and Korea are more of a ego-boosting propaganda.
Seems we have a competitor, although it's still on paper. BAE is helping Turkey to design it, but we still lead pretty much in time. I mean Turkey is a smart country sometimes runs smart tactics. For example, Mushak for T129. They know what Pakistanis into, now PAF has been hesitant to make a choice again. It depends on the progress of Indians pushing 5gen fighters programs as well.

If say tomorrow, USA willing offer F35 to PAF. Both FC31 and TFX will be flushed down to the drain by PAF.

As long as Chinese navy is inducting FC31, it's a strong commitment made for its future development.

How far TFX can go depend on the relationship between Turkey and NATO. It's still an uncertainty.

Developing TFX while procured F35, a typical political gesture to USA indicating that I don't trust you.

Seems we have a competitor, although it's still on paper. BAE is helping Turkey to design it, but we still lead pretty much in time.
BAE has yet its own 5th gen fighter jet project ironically.
It doesn't make sense that BAE use the money of Turkey to develop its technique about 5th gen, cause EU has more resource than Turkey obviously.

I mean Turkey is a smart country sometimes runs smart tactics. For example, Mushak for T129.
You cannot make that comparison,cause Other weapons in development are based on matured and available tech which could get from western suppliers right now.
The technical challenges of both are way different, so the costs are not comparable .
Moreover, Turkey might get F-35 in the future if his relationship with US would be revived to the perfection.

They know what Pakistanis into, now PAF has been hesitant to make a choice again. It depends on the progress of Indians pushing 5gen fighters programs as well.
The progress of Indian dream of 5th gen fighter jet depends on Russian efforts.
Apparently, Russia could finish its own 5th gen project sooner than Turkey does ,as soon as India takes care of the financial problem.

If say tomorrow, USA willing offer F35 to PAF. Both FC31 and TFX will be flushed down to the drain by PAF.
I do not know.
F-35 belongs to US ,who could turn his back to anyone unhesitatingly.

BAE has yet its own 5th gen fighter jet project ironically.
It doesn't make sense that BAE use the money of Turkey to develop its technique about 5th gen, cause EU has more resource than Turkey obviously.

You cannot make that comparison,cause Other weapons in development are based on matured and available tech which could get from western suppliers right now.
The technical challenges of both are way different, so the costs are not comparable .
Moreover, Turkey might get F-35 in the future if his relationship with US would be revived to the perfection.

The progress of Indian dream of 5th gen fighter jet depends on Russian efforts.
Apparently, Russia could finish its own 5th gen project sooner than Turkey does ,as soon as India takes care of the financial problem.

I do not know.
F-35 belongs to US ,who could turn his face to anyone unhesitatingly.
I hope if Turkey want to compete, they shall bring up something seriously. It could be another coercive sabotage the Westeners want to impose on China fighter jets development. Don't forget UK is very sly and Anti-China. Very lucky that Chinese navy will induct FC31, means FC31 will survive and grow no matter how.

Saudi is investing 1 billions USD to SAC, seems that we already have first stake- holder in Fc31.

I hope if Turkey want to compete, they shall bring up something seriously. It could be another coercive sabotage the Westeners want to impose on China fighter jets development. Don't forget UK is very sly and Anti-China. Very lucky that Chinese navy will induct FC31, means FC31 will survive and grow no matter how.

Saudi is investing 1 billions USD to SAC, seems that we already have first stake- holder in Fc31.
It is a good news to hear that the most nitpick customer has confidence in China's weaponry.

As a Citizenship of China, the most important ally of Pakistan. I appeal PAF join and invest in FC31 ASAP, it suits the very interets of PAF and reinforce the bond ties of two nations. It's time to make decision.

It is a good news to hear that the most nitpick customer has confidence in China's weaponry.
It proves the quality of Fc31A2. The Saudi had been convinced.

Back
Top Bottom