What's new

Pakistan lodges protest with Indian govt over PNS Babur incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha how old are you do you know what aims are untill and unless those sre not achived you have done nothing hell you navy picked up that city as no ins ships were near that place it had no value and to add more pns ghazi was there too sad just after 6 years it was sunk

See I already told you. You are high on something. ;)

thank you for coming up with another facepalm to cover up your shame. btw dwarka was not failed and it was also proven that your navy lied about sinking it.

Yawn main objectives destroy the radar station divert the iaf move the ships docked in bombay
result temple damaged raillway guest house damaged cement factory damaged and 40 shells wasted ss they didnt worked

funny-animated-gifs-oh-really.gif

yes. . .

gimmesomelovep1.gif

I suspected that that by page 5 the conversation would have gone into some past wars :D. anyhow , on topic, I like to think of myself ( emphasis think :P) as a student of psychology at times .

I noticed that the Indian mentality has a few almost immediately believing such news sources. Say the roles were reversed and the article was printed by Dawn - dawn being an aggregator of news from others sources, the Pakistanis here would vehemently deny such protest by the Indian govt as false.

Again we have seen examples of these in the past protests about LOC violations, Indian soldiers shot at from across the border , Indian soldiers shot dead- all of it claimed as false news by Pakistanis . But Indians here, a few of them will immediately show zero confidence in India and just go, oh well if we did blah blah we should be taken to task. I highly doubt this protest.

I suspected that that by page 5 the conversation would have gone into some past wars :D. anyhow , on topic, I like to think of myself ( emphasis think :P) as a student of psychology at times .

I noticed that the Indian mentality has a few almost immediately believing such news sources. Say the roles were reversed and the article was printed by Dawn - dawn being an aggregator of news from others sources, the Pakistanis here would vehemently deny such protest by the Indian govt as false.

Again we have seen examples of these in the past protests about LOC violations, Indian soldiers shot at from across the border , Indian soldiers shot dead- all of it claimed as false news by Pakistanis . But Indians here, a few of them will immediately show zero confidence in India and just go, oh well if we did blah blah we should be taken to task. I highly doubt this protest.

So you want every Indian to behave like pakistanis?
There is a chance of it happening and hence the only sane reply should be - there should be investigation and action taken.

Specifically about dawn, it has higher credibility than many other news sites including Indian ones.

that shows they are having lil moral ground. there was no need for such stupid act. if they wanted why they did not come to help earlier. its just that they had been criticised by their own people too so they wanted some attention

i am going to quote the worst person here but sure every 1 will agree with this " heard zardari in an interview once on tele "we cant choose neighbors

A dumb and stupid shameful act by IN towards PN has turned once again in to more fighting words by bringing up the past wars etc array yaar don't you people ever admnit to your mistakes whats wrong is wrong and whats right is right in this IN was wrong anyhow fine lets move along why bring up old dumb a$$ war stories wtf it has to do with what just took place lets talk about that stop acting like hero's here this is not bollywood or hollywood wake up to reality get back tot he subject no one cares for behind the comp screen hero's wasting thread space unreal.

Lol, what a crappy attempt by IN. When their govt / people backed out, they tried to use their Navy to bring thier people, so they can pretend themselves as 'hero' in front on their nation.

What a shame.

Lol, what a crappy attempt by IN. When their govt / people backed out, they tried to use their Navy to bring thier people, so they can pretend themselves as 'hero' in front on their nation.

What a shame.

a failed attempt at face-saving

:rofl: just watched report on this on express news. They have bashed indian navy :lol:
Worth watching.

There are bad apples in every organization. The difference is how the authority acts about it, once they are detected. I remember one Indian strike corp's commander being dismissed from service for aggressively positioning the troop near LOC which pakistanis complained.

IN is no ordinary organization!!!! This just took away any respect i had for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom