What's new

Pakistan likely to buy China’s Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopters

Pakistan interested to buy China’s Z 10 helicopters

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s closest friend China is expected to give another gift this year in shape of their famous helicopter Z10.

According to reports, Three Z10 helicopters are expected to be included in Pakistan Army aviation fleet, which will be helpful in cleaning the terrorism in the county.

Pakistan shown interest in purchasing Z10 helicopters, sources said.

The helicopter is capable of targeting the enemy with a range of 3 to 4 kilometers without coming in reader. It is also capable of targeting in the air as well as on ground from air.

With the induction of Z10, Pakistan Army’s capability of targeting the terrorists will increase. Pakistan is already using the helicopters effectively in the war against terrorism.

On the other hand Pakistan is also interested to by Russian’s Mi-30 helicopters as well. This will not only strengthen the defence of the country but also help force to counter-terrorism effectively.

Pakistan interested to by China's Z 10 helicopters | The News Tribe

Not reliable source, I have seen conflict reports from this source.

Also see error in red bold.

If we are not getting Mi-35 then Pakistan should buy at least 30 Z-10 helicopter. 3 looks a joke to me.

Mate Mi35 is different class and Z10 is different class

Well this load out, with brand new engines and avionics (with future room to upgrade easily), this heli doesn't look bad at all. If I was in Pakistan's shoes and I could locally assemble this (or get TOT if lucky), I'd pick this bird. No need to spend so much money externally if you can build internally as a JV.

But If the US provides PA with Super Vipers, that that's worth it as it'll be financed through the FMS. Which obviously is a much cheaper option for one of the best combat choppers out there. But if that's not the case, I'd go domestic if possible, saving a lot of $$.

Allow me to assure you that the "high end technology option" still belongs to the US / West and will be so for the next 2 decades at the least. There is a reason why Pakistan hasn't signed for T-129 or for Z series. They are waiting to get a yes or no on the Vipers. These 3 are also being used as an evaluation platform. Not a real deal yet. Another stop gap is the MI-28's. There is a reason for all these stop-gap measured. The PA knows what's the best and higher tech and quality option out there and it still is the Super Viper (or the Apache's which the US may not provide to Pakistan right now).

Mate incase of Russian in helicopter they having an edge over west.

What makes you think China will give away 120 million USD just like this?
2013 Chinese investment world wide was 101 billion, of which Pakistan's share was measly 90 million.
Why sudden change of heart ?

Because China Pakistan relation is not based on Bank accounts. China develop gwadar port free of cost

Anyone remember we had a similar news of 3xZ-10 supply to Pakistan in 2010-11?

BTW Jang was one of the first to report PAF purchasing used F-16s from Jordan and that came out true...

Because China Pakistan relation is not based on Bank accounts. China develop gwadar port free of cost

And this is from Dawn.com;
Let us see what Don has to say:

pakio2.png

if i remember correctly, last year when president visited China, he said that China will provide helicopters to Pakistan. So maybe this is what he was talking about.

A few years back China announced to give three jet trainers to Pakistan for free and people here made-up their mind for L-15 but it turned out used FT-7.

You should wait and see, what comes out this time.

Back
Top Bottom