What's new

Pakistan left out from China's EMDCD 2022 conference

Invites to other countries were likely sent out when Imran was in power. Why did he not get an invite?

This could be possible.

He says likely... You are always guessing, aren't you?

China was unhappy with IK as he shared confidential details of CPEC with IMF.

For that and many more things Imran Khan got a befitting response and I am delighted. Today Imran Khan licks his wounds from the sidelines as PDM wrecks the economy and credibility of Pakistani state.

Pakistan isn't worthy of anything. China won't invest in CPEC the same way it will invest time and energy in other more productive projects. Iran has taken the front seat and rightly so. Iran is more reliable and stable as opposed to Pakistan. China has more to gain after partnering with Iran. Pakistan is a backup plan at most.

NS brought CPEC to Pakistan while IK stopped CPEC by sharing confidential details with the IMF.

When you say you are allowed to worship God in any form then that itself means the whole concept of one God simply doesn't exist and as a result of this flaw you start worshipping someone's reproductive organ or start worshipping random animals that are usually found eating trashing along the roadside. This is what happens when you fool your own self for 5000 thousand years thinking you are worshipping only one God when you clearly aren't. People who are fooling themselves on something as basic as concept of one God for 5000 years straight shouldn't have the gall to criticize others for their differences of 1400 years which are pretty minor in nature

Now coming back to politics. PTI was the largest majority party in the parliament with more than 160 seats of its own. There was a conspiracy against where its members were purchased by opposition using ill-gotten money and thus resulting it in losing its majority. Now buying parliament members is illegal in Pakistani constitution so that makes this current government illegal. Even if we go by numbers then only PTI had the right to rule Pakistan since people of Pakistan voted for them. So even if PTI had lost its majority due to a conspiracy then only legal and ethical way forward was midterm elections and not imposing this current government which was never voted by people of Pakistan

Now you can keep your lecture of patriotism to yourself
I knew some are dumb buy you are legend in comprehension, I gave you an simple example yet,you could not grasp it. Don't bang your head too hard on the floor ,somethings cannot be repaired.

Sorry dude by reproductive organ if you are referring to shiva lingam, sorry if your organ looks like it,unless the head is chopped off,dude anything cylindrical is not shiva linga.

Let's try once again I hope we can make some progress.

Your father calls you -son
Your kids call you - father
Your wife calls you - husband

Which one are you ?. Are you changing if you are calling any one of above.

NS brought CPEC to Pakistan while IK stopped CPEC by sharing confidential details with the IMF.

Nawaz Sharif hides in London. Nawaz Sharif was willing to sell entire Pakistan to Modi. Imran Khan made tons of mistakes and he is also paying the ultimate price.

Anyhow, Pakistan doesn't have a future so needless to get into a tit for tat. Pakistan and its army are a gun for hire.

Once this Sicilian Mafia govt. of Shahbaz Sharif is thrown out, the second episode of the Sicilian Mafia, the younger Don. Things will get better.

Things will get worst before it gets better, 1st rule of change and R-evolution.

1656248957772.png

He says likely... You are always guessing, aren't you?
I try to measure my words appropriately. I cannot be sure as I'm a regular guy with no privileged connections. But it is reasonable to think that invitations to these type of events are not made just 2 months before the actual event.

This is not Chinese style, China is not so emotional. China wants stability in Pakistan, arms and loans are very important.
China has give up on Pakistan until the current Bajwa and current regime for kick out. We on the surface cant say that but all the action of isolate Pakistan from major China economic plan says that.... Even weapon of sophistication to Pakistan will be limited until traitor or US connected elements are removed before more advance tech can be shared.

Differences are common in communities but not able to comprehend and cone to consensus for 1400 years is not common.

You guys know balls ,when you go out you are pakistani not pti or plmn supporter, when an outsider disrespect your govt you don't clap saying sharif is thief or something else, because the current govt is his govt. If that's the attitude the outsider will always have yours or others support based on the govt in power, he will always disrespect you.
You are right in a way but not entirely.

You will know only if you answer this question honestly, "will you allow bunch of corrupt clowns who are imposed on you from any xyz country and are not voted by public?"..

This is a good point if followed. Indians do create new gods to worship - I've heard of temples for movie stars. But then if that's what gives them peace of mind, why not. After all God is omnipotent and can take any form including the formless one that Proph.Mhd proposed and worshipped, or the trio of Holy father / Son / Holy Ghost that Jesus proposed or a myriad others.

Why go so far? A few mins review of threads in defence.pk reveals how some of you have made IK a God and savior !
Well nobody considers Imran Khan as god or anything like that. His own supporters disagree with him and criticize him the most. You can see dozens of my threads criticizing Imran Khan. So that is definitely not the case as you said

I knew some are dumb buy you are legend in comprehension, I gave you an simple example yet,you could not grasp it. Don't bang your head too hard on the floor ,somethings cannot be repaired.

Sorry dude by reproductive organ if you are referring to shiva lingam, sorry if your organ looks like it,unless the head is chopped off,dude anything cylindrical is not shiva linga.

Let's try once again I hope we can make some progress.

Your father calls you -son
Your kids call you - father
Your wife calls you - husband

Which one are you ?. Are you changing if you are calling any one of above.

Funny someone who thinks hinduism preaches the concept of one God while finding god in every othere random object calls others dumb. Irony

Anyways some Hindus have started giving twist to their penis worship because of the obvious embarrassment so yeah I can understand what you are saying

As for me being called father, son, husband. Well I can be called many things since I am just a mere human and a creature. But only God can be called God and no one else and that is what we firmly believe in. That is the whole concept of a God. Rest is confusion of 5000 years

You are right in a way but not entirely.

You will know only if you answer this question honestly, "will you allow bunch of corrupt clowns who are imposed on you from any xyz country and are not voted by public?"..
I understand, no one will like currupt leaders,end of the day the leaders are elected by the people. I feel internally we can fight the govt as much as we want but when it's a matter of the country or something out of the country ,the people should stand with the govt.

If you look the post prior to my first post in the thread ,all the post by Pakistanis are against govt of Pakistan and some non pakistani took the opportunity to justify why Pakistan was not part of the list.

Who cares? Bawja is gettin that huge mansion in Belgium as promised.

Back
Top Bottom