What's new

Pakistan left out from China's EMDCD 2022 conference

another feather in the cap of military establishment......these oldies have been destroying the country for 75 years!

From the Pakistan posts above I see the reason why it doesn't get the respect it deserves.

We fight among ourselves on religious, class ,caste etc basis, when when me move out we are Indians and defend it.

Here pti supporters want the current govt fail and bad mouth it for things out of the country,unless you respect yourself no one will respect you. No govt will have 100% support from its people, you don't say anything which will put your country in a bad light infront of others specially when it's related to something out of the country just because you are unhappy or if the party you supports doesn't have the power.

Actually you guys have this habit of creating more new gods like the current one from Gujarat and then worshipping the new gods blindly

That isn't the case with us. We can't and don't create new gods hence we can't worship anyone just like you guys. Hence we criticize them and openly bad mouth them since that is what they deserve. This criticism is also part of our love for this country

Actually Hindus have this habit of creating more new gods like the current one from Gujarat and then worshipping the new gods blindly

That isn't the case with us. We can't and don't create new gods hence we can't worship anyone just like you guys. Hence we criticize them and openly bad mouth them since that is what they deserve
Now I see the problem ,you guys have difficulty comprehend something, no wonder after 1400 years ,still we hear one group telling other your interpretation is wrong mine is correct or something like your interpretation of is wrong.

You arecway of the mark ,please understand the post and reply ,if you have difficulty you can ask me for help, I will break my post simple English.

Now I see the problem ,you guys have difficulty comprehend something, no wonder after 1400 years ,still we hear one group telling other your interpretation is wrong mine is correct or something like your interpretation of is wrong.

You arecway of the mark ,please understand the post and reply ,if you have difficulty you can ask me for help, I will break my post simple English.

Interpretation differences are normal in a community of 2 billion humans that is also growing fastest in the world. At least they all have one same God and don't create new ones

Now coming back to your topic. Pakistanis know their country well and don't need lectures of patriotism from you or any other of your kind. Their hate for current rulers of Pakistan is also because of their love for Pakistan

Interpretation differences are normal in a community of 2 billion humans that is also growing fastest in the world. At least they all have one same God and don't create new ones

Now coming back to your topic. Pakistanis know their country well and don't need lectures of patriotism from you or any other of your kind. Their hate for current rulers of Pakistan is also because of their love for Pakistan
Differences are common in communities but not able to comprehend and cone to consensus for 1400 years is not common.

You guys know balls ,when you go out you are pakistani not pti or plmn supporter, when an outsider disrespect your govt you don't clap saying sharif is thief or something else, because the current govt is his govt. If that's the attitude the outsider will always have yours or others support based on the govt in power, he will always disrespect you.

From iron brothers to this

How time changes quickly
IMG_20220626_141348.jpg

Differences are common in communities but not able to comprehend and cone to consensus for 1400 years is not common.

You guys know balls ,when you go out you are pakistani not pti or plmn supporter, when an outsider disrespect your govt you don't clap saying sharif is thief or something else, because the current govt is his govt. If that's the attitude the outsider will always have yours or others support based on the govt in power, he will always disrespect you.

Well actually it is pretty normal to have differences lingering on for centuries and still be the fastest growing community in the world giving pain to followers of a certain way of life. What is not normal is having 20 million gods and then adding more like these 20 millions are not enough

Now coming back to your lecture on patriotism. Pakistanis believe this government is a result of a conspiracy and not result of popular vote. If this government would have been result of popular vote of Pakistanis then surely you would have seen them defending and respecting it. Pakistanis are acting naturally since they didn't elect this government, it has been imposed on them

From the Pakistan posts above I see the reason why it doesn't get the respect it deserves.

We fight among ourselves on religious, class ,caste etc basis, when when me move out we are Indians and defend it.

Here pti supporters want the current govt fail and bad mouth it for things out of the country,unless you respect yourself no one will respect you. No govt will have 100% support from its people, you don't say anything which will put your country in a bad light infront of others specially when it's related to something out of the country just because you are unhappy or if the party you supports doesn't have the power.
Go and lecture some place else specially when you are devoid of ground realities.
We had no problem with this government or anyone else had they come through people's vote.
This does not happen anywhere else in the world nor in India. So unless u know how it feels like when a nation of 22 core is made to submit to a letter from a third class US diplomat, you are in no position to comment.

Stop acting like you all are on the same page. You guys cannot even decide if their is one god or a trillion one. A lecture on the harm of alcohol coming from someone who baths and consume it is only going to make a mockery out of yourself.

Why would they invite an american puppet? I think china would find india more independent and workable than the american slave Pakistan, who changes regime on order of assistant deputy secretary of state of US 😂. No one wants a beggar roaming and begging in a function.

All the crying dimwits need a spanking..learn the real reason prior to your usual randi rona.

Nobody wants to invite this chor government

Chinese might be thinking these guys would steal cutlery from the event for jati umrah or bilawal house and hence didn't invite them as a precaution

A nation where the leaders are outright gangsters. A nation where people are longing for basic necessities, a nation where some gangs are free to rape, plunder and even murder other groups, a nation where first priority is people's ego and self-interest...

Do you think we even deserved that? Based on the choice of affairs we have in Pakistan, I think India should attack Pakistan, and murder each one of us. Clean this land and rehabilitate this land with better humans and the justice system.

Pakistan will keep begging and licking the ground till we will not change our habits. We will keep asking for loans because our machinery (the politicians and bureaucracy) is here to loot, not work. Only 1% of Pakistan is progressing, and the rest are dying looking at the state of affairs.

We must act now, and after we started functioning, we might never need such summits. At these summits, only the powerful speak, and the weak only listen.
It might also have an aspect of global politic.

China currently wants to expand economic cooperation in the form of BRIC plus. IMO not inviting GoP was the least fussy way to go about it.

It's no secret that India and Pakistan tend to bring their differences in global forums in times of high tensions, the forum subject and purpose be damned. This bogs down the concensus gaining process significantly.

Maybe GoC intends to create and strengthen this grouping with minimal fuss and include GoP at a later stage as it would be far harder for GoI to object then compatitive to now when the grouping is in its infancy, otherwise it's truly strange to ignore a nation with Pakistan's size, location and growth potential.

Well actually it is pretty normal to have differences lingering on for centuries and still be the fastest growing community in the world giving pain to followers of a certain way of life. What is not normal is having 20 million gods and then adding more like these 20 millions are not enough

Now coming back to your lecture on patriotism. Pakistanis believe this government is a result of a conspiracy and not result of popular vote. If this government would have been result of popular vote of Pakistanis then surely you would have seen them defending and respecting it. Pakistanis are acting naturally since they didn't elect this government, it has been imposed on them
Stop acting like you all are on the same page. You guys cannot even decide if their is one god or a trillion one. A lecture on the harm of alcohol coming from someone who baths and consume it is only going to make a mockery out of yourself.

In Hinduism there is only one God, you are allowed worship him in any form you want and Wise men call him by different names.just like you are father you your kids, son ro your parents ,husband to your wife etc but it's just you. I know it's difficult for you to comprehend.you have one and still could not have consensus after 1400 years.

Coming to the topic you say it's an imported govt. How?
Some of these people in the current coalition were part of the pti govt. If they withdraw from the previous govt and support the opposition and the opposition formed the govt,you had no problem when the same partners were part of pti govt.its politics, not conspiracy. If you cannot understand simple numbers you are not fit to be in the govt.

It might also have an aspect of global politic.

China currently wants to expand economic cooperation in the form of BRIC plus. IMO not inviting GoP was the least fussy way to go about it.

It's no secret that India and Pakistan tend to bring their differences in global forums in times of high tensions, the forum subject and purpose be damned. This bogs down the concensus gaining process significantly.

Maybe GoC intends to create and strengthen this grouping with minimal fuss and include GoP at a later stage as it would be far harder for GoI to object then compatitive to now when the grouping is in its infancy, otherwise it's truly strange to ignore a nation with Pakistan's size, location and growth potential.
India should be kicked out BRICS and SCO since it considers China a strategic enemy, shouldn't let India the spoiler hijacking the agendas on both orgs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom