What's new

Pakistan Leads South Asia in Innovation Efficiency

If the USA was ahead on this list, there would be no cost arbitrage, no outsourcing to India or any other third world nation, and there would be no Indian code coolies.

India's IT sector business is essentially driven by low-cost call centers, first-line tech support, simple repetitive code writing, and execution of pre-defined test suites. A typical Indian IT worker is increasingly being called a "cyber coolie" or sometimes a "code coolie", the former term having been coined by an astute Indian columnist Praful Bidwai back in 2003.

Haq's Musings: Indian IT Sweatshops Exploiting Cyber Coolies?

And your point is what again?? I can very easily make comments about how Pakistan's economy is propped by WOT and also mention a couple of terms used for Pakistanis in general by some ill informed people in the same light as the term cyber coolies is used for knowledge workers in India.. But then that would be as irrelevant to the topic as your post

Seriously Mr Haq, I expected a more analytical detailing of the statistics from a person of your stature. I would surely like to receive your response to my posts above on this topic

I am not talking about a single parameter but all the parameter base as a hole.
And also if you talk about innovation efficiency you must read this post by.

I assume it spelling mistake :cheers:

To under stand what i am talking about.
To mr. Haq i have to say only that much that- 'half truth are more dangerous then lies.'
so please post full analysis. Thanks.

101% right.

If the USA was ahead on this list, there would be no cost arbitrage, no outsourcing to India or any other third world nation, and there would be no Indian code coolies.

India's IT sector business is essentially driven by low-cost call centers, first-line tech support, simple repetitive code writing, and execution of pre-defined test suites. A typical Indian IT worker is increasingly being called a "cyber coolie" or sometimes a "code coolie", the former term having been coined by an astute Indian columnist Praful Bidwai back in 2003.

Haq's Musings: Indian IT Sweatshops Exploiting Cyber Coolies?

Do you know what is innovation?

And your point is what again?? I can very easily make comments about how Pakistan's economy is propped by WOT and also mention a couple of terms used for Pakistanis in general by some ill informed people in the same light as the term cyber coolies is used for knowledge workers in India.. But then that would be as irrelevant to the topic as your post

Seriously Mr Haq, I expected a more analytical detailing of the statistics from a person of your stature. I would surely like to receive your response to my posts above on this topic

Clearly, you don't understand that it's "wage arbitrage" disguised as "globalization" that is driving a very narrow band of Indian economy and responsible for most of its economic growth, while 75% of Indians (vs 60% of Pakistanis) barely survive on less than $2 a day. In other words, "Cheap Labor"!

As to Pakistan's economy, it's the mess it's in because of America's WOT that has destabilized Pakistan and driven away investors .

WOT is keeping pakistan's economy running. It gets much needed foreign exchange from US aid. It is interest of pakistan to keep WOT go on.

WOT in afghanistan ends next year, AID also dries up soon. I wonder how pakistan is going manage?

^^

Delusions on grand scale. The way you're talking, I am actually reckoning it runs through in your genes.

No it's not a fact. It's a 'fact' in your bubble. You clearly have no idea how much Pakistan has lost due to WoT and how meagre the aid is in comparison. Well I suppose the ones with tinfoil hat, i.e. yourself, will continue believing what they want to believe.

WOT is keeping pakistan's economy running. It gets much needed foreign exchange from US aid. It is interest of pakistan to keep WOT go on.

WOT in afghanistan ends next year, AID also dries up soon. I wonder how pakistan is going manage?

In fiscal 2010-2011, Pakistan received only nominal aid from US because of serious differences and no loans from IMF with the program on hold.

In spite of that, Pakistan's current account was slightly in the positive, a much better situation than the massive current account deficits India suffers.

Why?

Because Pakistan's exports and remittances reached new highs during the year.

Haq's Musings: Pakistan's Exports and Remittances Rise to New Highs

In fiscal 2010-2011, Pakistan received only nominal aid from US because of serious differences and no loans from IMF with the program on hold.

In spite of that, Pakistan's current account was slightly in the positive, a much better situation than the massive current account deficits India suffers.

Why?

Because Pakistan's exports and remittances reached new highs during the year.

Haq's Musings: Pakistan's Exports and Remittances Rise to New Highs

"Pakistan's current account was slightly in the positive" If this is the case how pak rupee devalued 50%?

Alhamdolillah! with all the problems in hand Pakistan is surviving very safely ......Subhan-Allah......:woot:

"Pakistan's current account was slightly in the positive" If this is the case how pak rupee devalued 50%?

Nonsense!

Pak Rupee has been quite stable against the US dollar in fiscal 2010-2011.

Back
Top Bottom