What's new

Pakistan laments Trump’s withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal

No response = bring up sect. Typical. Sunni-yahoodi bhai bhai hogaye hain by the same narrowminded lense you see world events.
@waz take care of this rabid sectarian Mullah worshiper or at least remove his flags and dp.

Pakistan is not an isolated country. An economic stable and secure Iran is in favor of the entire Region

An economic stable Iran ........ ask children of Syria.

And people who benefit actually benefit by bringing in regime change ....... Persians can take care of themselves, when they already say themselves that we don't need anyone ..... tou baygani shadi may dewana honay ki koi khaas zaroorat? If Pakistan had said something in favor of Arabs ...... this whole thread would have been filled with Ummah this Ummah that ........

Or answer him properly. I feel sick seeing Pakistanis mocking countries that actually stand up for themselves and don't betray their religion/identity.

Or answer him properly. I feel sick seeing Pakistanis mocking countries that actually stand up for themselves and don't betray their religion/identity.

Why don't you answer aren't you a Pakistani yourself? Oh it's about holy Iran.. how can you answer your farsi masters who is repeatedly calling your country banana republic while living in theocracy and worst form of dictatorship himself.

An economic stable Iran ........ ask children of Syria.

And people who benefit actually benefit by bringing in regime change ....... Persians can take care of themselves, when they already say themselves that we don't need anyone ..... tou baygani shadi may dewana honay ki koi khaas zaroorat? If Pakistan had said something in favor of Arabs ...... this whole thread would have been filled with Ummah this Ummah that ........

I can understand your Frustration on this but my concerns are strategic and Security related rather brotherhood.

A burning neighbour chokes your Home too

Iraq and Libya complied, North Korea did not.

Who is the survivor?
North Korea has suddenly took a U-turn and started to comply..for the reasons unknown. Let's see what happens to it in the future.

Saudi Arabia hails Trump's decision to quit Iran nuclear deal a month after Crown Prince visited the White House
  • Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman visited President Trump last month
  • High up on the agenda during the meeting were discussions of the Iran deal
  • Saudi Arabia said it could step up oil production to cancel out Iranian sanctions
  • Several Middle East states including Bahrain and the UAE also praised the deal
Saudi Arabia has heaped praise on President Trump following his decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal on Tuesday.

The praise comes just a month after Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman visited Washington in a meeting which included discussions about the Iran accord.

Following Trump's announcement, the world's largest oil exporter said it will take all necessary measures to prevent oil supply shortages as Iran is expected to retaliate against the US with its own sanctions.

'The kingdom will work with major oil producers within and outside OPEC, and with major consumers as well to limit the impact of any shortages in supplies,' the Saudi energy ministry said in a statement late Tuesday.

Saudi Arabia's assurance came just hours after US President Donald Trump announced the United States was withdrawing from the landmark nuclear deal between world powers and Iran.

Trump also reinstated US sanctions which could curtail Iran's ability to export oil, its mainstay for public revenues.

Saudi Arabia also called upon the international community and parties in the Iran nuclear agreement to 'heed Mr Trump's call for a Middle East free of nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction.'

Refineries in Saudi Arabia (pictured) are capable of compensating for the shortfall in supply if Iran decides to halt production

Before international sanctions were lifted following the nuclear deal in late 2015, Iran's crude exports stood at just one million barrels per day, mostly to Asia and European countries.

That figure has since soared to 2.5 million bpd.

Saudi Arabia currently pumps around 10 million bpd, but has capacity of around 12 million bpd - a surplus of two million bpd.

'The kingdom of Saudi Arabia is committed to support the stability of the global oil markets to serve the interests of both producers and consumers and also the sustainability of global economic growth,' the ministry statement said.
Major oil producers from OPEC and non-OPEC members including Russia, the world's top producer, are linked to a deal until the end of the year to cut output by 1.8 million bpd to support prices.

Oil prices made key gains after Trump's announcement with Brent crude rising 2.4 percent to over $76.5 a barrel and US crude trading above $70 early Wednesday.

The UAE and Bahrain also backed Trump's decision - with the UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash tweeting: 'Iran's rhetoric & aggressive regional actions were the background to a flawed deal.

'The veneer of Tehran's compliance contradicted its bellicose policies. President Trump's decision is the correct one'.

Mr Trump said in his announcement that the United States consulted with our friends from across the Middle East. 'We are unified in our understanding of the threat and in our conviction that Iran must never acquire a nuclear weapon,' he said.

Saudi Arabia has long accused its regional rival Tehran of supplying the Huthi rebels in Yemen with ballistic missiles.

Saudi Arabia's air defences intercepted two ballistic missiles over the capital Riyadh on Wednesday believed to have been fired from Yemen.

A spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition said Saudi air defences hours earlier had also intercepted a ballistic missile originating from Yemen and targeting Saudi Arabia's southern city of Jizan.

Colonel Turki al-Maliki blamed the 'Iran-backed Huthi' rebels in Yemen for the attack.

Saudi Arabia launched a military coalition in Yemen in 2015, aimed at rolling back the Huthis and restoring the internationally recognised government to power.

The Huthis have in recent months intensified missile attacks against Saudi Arabia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-quit-Iran-nuclear-deal.html#ixzz5F5JiLQ9r
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A burning neighbour chokes your Home too

I have no frustrations, I simply don't like Iran's Persian attitude, its regime and I find it hard to trust anything Persian. They are not what they appear to be.

A stable sectarian neighbor is more of a problem, but again Pakistan and Pakistanis were never meant to be that mindful visionaries.

Last edited:
I have no frustrations, I simply don't like Iran's Persian attitude, its regime and I find it hard to trust anything Persian. They are not what they appear to be.

A stable sectarian neighbor is more of a problem, but again Pakistan and Pakistanis were meant to be that mindful visionaries.

You are too Quick to judge.

Persians have their own Date with Destiny.

Let them Chart their own waters.

But i am for a stable Iran.

You are too Quick to judge.

Persians have their own Date with Destiny.

Let them Chart their own waters.

But i am for a stable Iran.

I am not judging, I am saying with surety, we have history to prove and back my bias against Persia. Enough has been done from that region and there is no more room for any more damage. Their destiny has remained ..... creating parallel everything ...... talk to a Persian here and you would know your place, what they think of Pakistanis. So no thank you ... Iran needs to be defanged, be it a orange dummy doing it .....

I am not judging, I am saying with surety, we have history to prove and back my bias against Persia. Enough has been done from that region and there is no more room for any more damage. Their destiny has remained ..... creating parallel everything ...... talk to a Persian here and you would know your place, what they think of Pakistanis. So no thank you ... Iran needs to be defanged, be it a orange dummy doing it .....

I lament this post of yours

This should be none of pakistans concern. Let the Iranian face the music by themselves. When has Iran ever stood by Pakistan? Iran has always pertnered with India... Now watch the coward Indians run from Iran like rats.

I lament this post of yours
It makes for depressing reading doesnt it?:hitwall:,still your posts have given me some hope that not all pakistanis are as blind:bad: or bigoted:wacko: as some of the pakistani posters in this thread,keep it up:enjoy:

It makes for depressing reading doesnt it?:hitwall:,still your posts have given me some hope that not all pakistanis are as blind:bad: or bigoted:wacko: as some of the pakistani posters in this thread,keep it up:enjoy:

No man all Pakistanis are wackos.

But they are the most adorable wackos out there.

Pakistanis simply are under war from India and Irans curious case just confuses them.

Back
Top Bottom