What's new

Pakistan: Kulbhushan Jadhav allowed to meet wife

looks more like a PR and pressure releasing stunt to me .other than that its just a guess as i neither work in intelligence nor in foreign ministry
Sir, to be honest, your nation is speaking from a weak vantage point and believe me it won't be appreciated much. Because this world always respects power. If you are strong and then extend such a generosity, it is welcomed and praised by everyone.

I thought there was a meeting arranged between him and his mom but now his wife??

Bikul, shaid kuch assa e hai.
It's a matter of time, when he gets hanged atleast Pakistan can say that we gave him his rights, he was not violated in anyway or was not refused basic human needs. In his videos he looks healthy and fit. PA is taking care of the guy...
I hope they do torture him a little but God knows...
According to bhartis he was tortured and pressured into giving a false testimony and confession.
If you look at the video you see no signs of torture at all.

According to bhartis he was tortured and pressured into giving a false testimony and confession.
He looks healthy and no signs of harm... He's not been tortured by the looks of it.

looks more like a PR and pressure releasing stunt to me .other than that its just a guess as i neither work in intelligence nor in foreign ministry
Man..what pressure? For God sake, we apprehended the master-mind of terrorists and the highest ranking military officer spy in our country, who has confessed his sins... all we need is to behead him publicly to send a clear message to the world that it is fate of any spy or terrorist master mind who enters our borders.

I thought there was a meeting arranged between him and his mom but now his wife??

Even if we take the torture thing at face value, they still cannot explain why he had a fake identity and fake passports...and what was the reason for him to come through Iran instead of India.

It's simple he changed his name to "Hussain Mubarak Patel" from "Kulbhushan Yadav" and came from Iran instead of India to lower the chances of getting caught. Pakistani authorities would have dug deeper if he applied for a visa from India as "Kulbhushan Yadav". A normal person would have nothing to hide...he is definitely a spy.

Last edited:
Hopefully, we will find out, how he was picked up from Iran, that was the reason they were not allowing him to meet anyone.

Hopefully, we will find out, how he was picked up from Iran, that was the reason they were not allowing him to meet anyone.
Provide evidence to back your claim, fair evidence. Non-Indian papers or something. Please do try.

You made an allegation, now back it up...
Unless you agree that your allegations were baseless.

Only a fool would ask for such evidences which can be picked up by simple common sense.

It has been discussed several times and the main point is no spy carries his identity that too of his origin country along with him without a visa.

Siraf tamasha lagana hey dunya kay samney.

Agar koi milne aya tau dunya bhar mein khabar lagay gi keh Pakistan mein Bharti Jasoos hey.

Agar nah koi nah milne aya tau keh dein gay keh hum ney tau ijazat dey di thee, app hee ney refuse kar diya.

:D :enjoy: :cheesy: :-)
bilkul... yadav k dhol har maheenay peetna chahiyye.. kisi b bahanay se. :lol::enjoy::whistle::whistle::dance3::flame::raise:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom