What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

Also Khorasanian, i love your name, alot of pride and good times of Afghanistan is associated with Khorasan. Check this lovely poem which have some humor and a touch of tragedy to show our utter miserable situation as a nation(so called).

کون کند

Beraadar e naazaneen, Ahmad Jaan....aya lazem ast ke jawab e yak ahmaq ra bedehed tawasut e koon beland kardan e tamaam mardom e Afghanistan? :police:

He is definately a tajik, not an indian. We pakistanis are quick to blame indians for every thing and are hesitant to believe that our fellow muslim tajik, afghan or irani can harbour ill feelings towards us.
I have spent some time in iran and i noticed there that iranis dislike pakistanis ,in racist way. Though they are nice to you when you introduce yourself as an indian.....
I agree with the point that pakistan should'nt have supported one ethnicity in afghanistan.

Actually, you didn't support any ethnicity but the Taliban and Gulbudeen before them. In other words, the one success your leaders achieved besides prolonging the Afghan war, was to introduce us to the world as barbarians. Well, thank you for that, although keep in mind that every action does have a reaction. Forget the Iranians as they only seem to think highly of themselves, even when the reality of their situation begs to differ. I've met Turks and Gulf Arabs and I dare say I've came across neither who speak well of Pakistanis. The Turks who are indeed ethnically close to us and more than once have told me about how grateful they are of the Afghan King who once sent Kemal Attaturk money after the fall of the Ottomans, quite easily take in to Afghans. I even know two Afghans happily married to Turks. The Arabs I've learned also like Afghans, for they see us as hard-working, honest, principled, and willing to risk all to save one of them (aka Taliban defense of OBL). Just the other week an Afghan lost his life in Saudi Arabia by saving an African who had fallen in a barrel of chemicals. The common Afghan is virtuous of character and is not shifty or dishonest, unless of course he is dealing with what he sees as his enemy. In that case, the gloves are off.

I am telling you this because in spite of all our losses and what seemed to be Pakistani gains, we do enjoy good will towards us among people across the world. For instance, after the Qatari government began to kick out Pakistani mentors that used to dominate the training of their military, they ended up hiring four Afghans as generals in spite of their having been former Communists. In fact, one Qatari told an acquaintance of mine that they’d prefer an Afghan’s dog than to trust a Pakistani. Seriously friend, I am not telling you this to annoy you or to deliberately employ vitriol at Pakistanis. My intention here is actually benign; for all I’m saying is that we all reap what we sow. The ordinary Pakistani people who deserve better, don’t even realize how lonely their state has become. Do you all actually believe that the Taliban will once again reign supreme over Afghanistan and you’ll end up with a docile Afghan neighbor? Think again friends, for we’ll never give them the benefit of the doubt as we did during the 1990’s. The difference between now and then is that we know them all too well today and will trust nothing even remotely associated with Pakistan.

Actually, you didn't support any ethnicity but the Taliban and Gulbudeen before them. In other words, the one success your leaders achieved besides prolonging the Afghan war, was to introduce us to the world as barbarians. Well, thank you for that, although keep in mind that every action does have a reaction. Forget the Iranians as they only seem to think highly of themselves, even when the reality of their situation begs to differ. I've met Turks and Gulf Arabs and I dare say I've came across neither who speak well of Pakistanis. The Turks who are indeed ethnically close to us and more than once have told me about how grateful they are of the Afghan King who once sent Kemal Attaturk money after the fall of the Ottomans, quite easily take in to Afghans. I even know two Afghans happily married to Turks. The Arabs I've learned also like Afghans, for they see us as hard-working, honest, principled, and willing to risk all to save one of them (aka Taliban defense of OBL). Just the other week an Afghan lost his life in Saudi Arabia by saving an African who had fallen in a barrel of chemicals. The common Afghan is virtuous of character and is not shifty or dishonest, unless of course he is dealing with what he sees as his enemy. In that case, the gloves are off.

I am telling you this because in spite of all our losses and what seemed to be Pakistani gains, we do enjoy good will towards us among people across the world. For instance, after the Qatari government began to kick out Pakistani mentors that used to dominate the training of their military, they ended up hiring four Afghans as generals in spite of their having been former Communists. In fact, one Qatari told an acquaintance of mine that they’d prefer an Afghan’s dog than to trust a Pakistani. Seriously friend, I am not telling you this to annoy you or to deliberately employ vitriol at Pakistanis. My intention here is actually benign; for all I’m saying is that we all reap what we sow. The ordinary Pakistani people who deserve better, don’t even realize how lonely their state has become. Do you all actually believe that the Taliban will once again reign supreme over Afghanistan and you’ll end up with a docile Afghan neighbor? Think again friends, for we’ll never give them the benefit of the doubt as we did during the 1990’s. The difference between now and then is that we know them all too well today and will trust nothing even remotely associated with Pakistan.

right,can you now please ask all afghan refugees in pakistan to come back and take them when we deport them, as a symbol of good will from pakistanis?? much obliged

thanks

btw, you should avoid using nicks like loy afghanistan, people will only laugh at your name here, or will find very offensive and know your real intentions to troll here

He is definately a tajik, not an indian. We pakistanis are quick to blame indians for every thing and are hesitant to believe that our fellow muslim tajik, afghan or irani can harbour ill feelings towards us.
I have spent some time in iran and i noticed there that iranis dislike pakistanis ,in racist way. Though they are nice to you when you introduce yourself as an indian.....
I agree with the point that pakistan should'nt have supported one ethnicity in afghanistan.

who gives a rats arse to iranians, afghans tajiks, uzbek, this or that any way?? except shias and jamaat islami goons, i dont find any body even bothering about the name, forget hating or loving them

Majority of afghan Pathans HATE Pakistan.

They think that Pakistan stole their land (Khyber-P/FATA and Balochistan) and they're pretty racist towards Pakistanis. Even the ones that live in Pakistan. Talk to an Afghan Pathan and you'll see

well dance that we can agree on

LOY AFGHAN is a false flagger let him be! no need to feed the troll!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3010483 said:
right,can you now please ask all afghan refugees in pakistan to come back and take them when we deport them, as a symbol of good will from pakistanis?? much obliged

thanks

btw, you should avoid using nicks like loy afghanistan, people will only laugh at your name here, or will find very offensive and know your real intentions to troll here

who gives a rats arse to iranians, afghans tajiks, uzbek, this or that any way?? except shias and jamaat islami goons, i dont find any body even bothering about the name, forget hating or loving them

Above points were expected from any Pakistani member here,

1, Refugees who are now 'hostages'
2, Durand Line 'Loy Afghanistan' is Pakistan's problem not ours and people will laugh at you after reading that since Pakistan didn't existed when there was Loy Afghanistan, kid!
3, You will exit the discussion with a childish post.

Loy Afghanistan brother, welcome to the forum :)

Get out of my country Afghans if you hate it that much! In Pakistani we call you guys namak haraam!

@Sher Malang

Call it whatever the fck you want, it's Pakistani territory. We do not care about Afghan wet dreams stating that half of Pakistan is Afghanistan. If you think so, come and take it?

Again, when Afghani refugees illegally jump into Pakistan they probably do not think what country their in, rather what can this land provide us!! All OF MY tax money is getting wasted to support namak haraam Afghans!!!

Afghans living on the western Indus do not think they are living in a place called 'Pakistan'.

abe teri auqaat yahi hai ke teri jaise afghanion ke saath jaisa saluk ho raha hai, waisa hi saluk kia jae, laaton ki auqaat hai teri afghanion ki

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3010563 said:
abe teri auqaat yahi hai ke teri jaise afghanion ke saath jaisa saluk ho raha hai, waisa hi saluk kia jae, laaton ki auqaat hai teri afghanion ki

Nothing personal here kid spare me!

@Sher Malang

Call it whatever the fck you want, it's Pakistani territory. We do not care about Afghan wet dreams stating that half of Pakistan is Afghanistan. If you think so, come and take it?

Again, when Afghani refugees illegally jump into Pakistan they probably do not think what country their in, rather what can this land provide us!! All OF MY tax money is getting wasted to support namak haraam Afghans!!!

That's not a call it's a fact and it's neither about taking or giving; the problem is with the line which will increase the problems on daily basis unless solved diplomatically.

@Sher Malang

Sorry to burst your bubble dearie, but Durand Line has no impact to Pakistan. We can take whatever land we want, we do not need a nod from Afghanistan.

Afghans can't really do anything about getting back "their" Afghanistan. 80% of Pushtuns are in Pakistan. Join us and Afghanistan will be Pushtun dominated plus your country might get developed more,

Above points were expected from any Pakistani member here,

1, Refugees who are now 'hostages'
2, Durand Line 'Loy Afghanistan' is Pakistan's problem not ours and people will laugh at you after reading that since Pakistan didn't existed when there was Loy Afghanistan, kid!
3, You will exit the discussion with a childish post.

Loy Afghanistan brother, welcome to the forum :)

there are no afghans in pakistan except the refugees

@ Sher Malang

Dude read history again, Hindu Shahi Kingdoms used to rule what is today FATA, KPK and Eastern Afghanistan. When Ghaznavi invaded he first defeated JaiPal who ruled from Peshawar. KPK has been associated with what is today's Pakistan since thousands of years, Afghanistan came into being in 1771,the time when u claim that KPK was part of ur country, that to by a person born in Multan. Irony is that the first state of Afghanistan known as Durrani empire...today there are tons of more Durranis in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.

Around 28 million Pushtuns live in Pakistan while 11-12 million are in present day Afghanistan. Pakistan stands for five regions, Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN.

Afghans/Pushtuns are one of the many ethnicities in Pakistan, just like there are Kashmiris, Baluch, Sindhis, Saraekis, Hazarawal, Gilgiti, Punjabi, Barauhi people in Pakistan. Every one of them is a Pakistani. You confuse ethnicity with nationality as your country isn't that much multi-ethnic so you don't know what the word means. Afghan/Pushtun is an ethnicity but they are Pakistanis and in Afghanistan. It like saying Adolf Hitler wasn't a German but he was an Austrian, like saying Obama isn't an American rarther he is African ( dude thats ethnicity...how backward can u be that you can't differentiate between ethnicity and nationality).

Btw according to your logic, Hazaras in your country shouldn't be Afghan they should be Mongol and Tajiks should also not be Afghan...God why don't you realize that you have a flawed logic.
If you want to live in a fool's paradise...you are more than welcome...no one bothers about what you think.

Back
Top Bottom