What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

Dude read history again, Hindu Shahi Kingdoms used to rule what is today FATA, KPK and Eastern Afghanistan. When Ghaznavi invaded he first defeated JaiPal who ruled from Peshawar. KPK has been associated with what is today's Pakistan since thousands of years, Afghanistan came into being in 1771,the time when u claim that KPK was part of ur country, that to by a person born in Multan. Irony is that the first state of Afghanistan known as Durrani empire...today there are tons of more Durranis in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.

Around 28 million Pushtuns live in Pakistan while 11-12 million are in present day Afghanistan. Pakistan stands for five regions, Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN.

Afghans/Pushtuns are one of the many ethnicities in Pakistan, just like there are Kashmiris, Baluch, Sindhis, Saraekis, Hazarawal, Gilgiti, Punjabi, Barauhi people in Pakistan. Every one of them is a Pakistani. You confuse ethnicity with nationality as your country isn't that much multi-ethnic so you don't know what the word means. Afghan/Pushtun is an ethnicity but they are Pakistanis and in Afghanistan. It like saying Adolf Hitler wasn't a German but he was an Austrian, like saying Obama isn't an American rarther he is African ( dude thats ethnicity...how backward can u be that you can't differentiate between ethnicity and nationality).

If you want to live in a fool's paradise...you are more than welcome...no one bothers about what you think.

dude you dont even have to reply to these afghanis, these afghanis are afgoonis, they have no brains at all, these afghanis themselves are kicked and hated by every other nation and when pakistanis except them as refugees, these same refugees try to seek a pakistani attention, an afghani will never stop bothering pakistanis

@Sher Malang

Sorry to burst your bubble dearie, but Durand Line has no impact to Pakistan. We can take whatever land we want, we do not need a nod from Afghanistan.

Afghans can't really do anything about getting back "their" Afghanistan. 80% of Pushtuns are in Pakistan. Join us and Afghanistan will be Pushtun dominated plus your country might get developed more,

One would only 'LOL' on the bold part! do you even read the news these days/months/years? it has impact on both countries!

80% Pashtun? okay can you walk freely in the Pashtun dominated areas of Pakistan? NO! you guys made them hostile to the whole world they will be civilized once they join Afghanistan again inshAllah!

mind to see this?

181848_423480457684295_5946746_n.jpg

Can you see Dr. Najibullah's photo in that marsh? see that much support we have from the Pakistani Baloch and Pashtuns.

@Sher Malang

Durand Line only has importance to wet dreaming Afghans.

I can walk much safely in the Pushtun dominated areas of Pakistan than I can in Afghanistan!

Dear, the only civilized Pushtuns are in Pakistan, Afghan Pathans are probably some of the most racist lot in the world. Every Pakistani Pushtun is loyal to Pakistan. Even Afghan refugees are loyal to Pakistan and they do not want to go back.

@Sher Malang

I can walk much safely in the Pushtun dominated areas of Pakistan than I can in Afghanistan!

Dear, the only civilized Pushtuns are in Pakistan, Afghan Pathans are probably some of the most racist lot in the world. Every Pakistani Pushtun is loyal to Pakistan. Even Afghan refugees are loyal to Pakistan and they do not want to go back.

Don't brag you can't even the moderate Pashtuns can't read/watch this: Taliban rule haunts Pakistan singers - Asia - Al Jazeera English

and you have quiet geniusly ignored my post.

@Sher Malang

Useless arguing against you... Hope you have a dream about Afghanistan conquering Pakistan and then when you wake up your pants will be wet... :tup:

One would only 'LOL' on the bold part! do you even read the news these days/months/years? it has impact on both countries!

80% Pashtun? okay can you walk freely in the Pashtun dominated areas of Pakistan? NO! you guys made them hostile to the whole world they will be civilized once they join Afghanistan again inshAllah!

mind to see this?

Can you see Dr. Najibullah's photo in that marsh? see that much support we have from the Pakistani Baloch and Pashtuns.

then when are they joining, any deadline??, even pashtun mili awami party is not a separatist party and still never a mojority of pashtuns support this party because it has never won a seat in assembly

forget the pashtun areas and loy afghanistan, these same pashtuns i have talked too hate afghanis, the afghani refugees have stolen their jobs in peshawar, you so called pashtun brothern arnt happy for that, and that you are spoiling the good ol peshawar by smuggling drugs inside.. you should come back to reality and not burry your head deep inside your arse..

you should care whats there afghanistan, otherwise your afghanistan itself will break into uzbek, tajik areas, and stop worrying about pakistan

good luck

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3010755 said:
then when are they joining, any deadline??, even pashtun mili awami party is not a separatist party and still never a mojority of pashtuns support this party because it has never won a seat in assembly

forget the pashtun areas and loy afghanistan, these same pashtuns i have talked too hate afghanis, the afghani refugees have stolen their jobs in peshawar, you so called pashtun brothern arnt happy for that, and that you are spoiling the good ol peshawar by smuggling drugs inside.. you should come back to reality and not burry your head deep inside your arse..

you should care whats there afghanistan, otherwise your afghanistan itself will break into uzbek, tajik areas, and stop worrying about pakistan

good luck

The trend for 2012 is not Uzbek or Tajik but it's Baluchistan worry about that mate!

That's for sure anything against Pakistan which is inside Pakistan would never let to be popular or win seats! stealing jobs are you nuts? competition is fare if they can't compete they don't deserve it!

The trend for 2012 is not Uzbek or Tajik but it's Baluchistan worry about that mate!

That's for sure anything against Pakistan which is inside Pakistan would never let to be popular or win seats! stealing jobs are you nuts? competition is fare if they can't compete they don't deserve it!

i guess you are looking too much trends in pakistan, and forgetting about trends in afghanistan

like i said, care about what ever land you afghanis have got today, or you might as well lose it

see the movie, kite runner for a change

@Sher Malang

They have very strong reason to hate pakistan and pakistanis. You interfered in their internal matters, took dollars from america to counter communists in afghanistan, you introduced jihadism and extremism in their society, you are still interfering in their country, you consider afghanistan as fifth province of pakistan, the list is long.
If my afghan fellows dislike lar pashtuns then i wont blame them as we have betrayed them and had had preferred mohajirs/sindhis/punjabis over them.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3010755 said:

good luck
Its true that we are pro-pakistan and we are not in mood to join afghans, but we dont hate afghans. We are brothers and brothers have small quarrels and differences. In FATA and KP, inter-tribal clashes occur, it doesnt mean we pashtuns as a whole "hate" each other. Shermalang is my pashtun and muslim brother...

Very racist language , shouldnt be using such terms to define an ethinicity its not the pushtun its the silly jirgah system they follow ... Not all are the same .. most want an honest living however they are pushed by their elders to fight for savages

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3010563 said:
abe teri auqaat yahi hai ke teri jaise afghanion ke saath jaisa saluk ho raha hai, waisa hi saluk kia jae, laaton ki auqaat hai teri afghanion ki
tumari location karachi he, afghano ka tu nahi pata lekin tum logo ne hamara waha jeena haram kar diya he.

They have very strong reason to hate pakistan and pakistanis. You interfered in their internal matters, took dollars from america to counter communists in afghanistan, you introduced jihadism and extremism in their society, you are still interfering in their country, you consider afghanistan as fifth province of pakistan, the list is long.
If my afghan fellows dislike lar pashtuns then i wont blame them as we have betrayed them and had had preferred mohajirs/sindhis/punjabis over them.

So blame all except for thy selves i feel pity ... its your leadership , people you choose to lead who brought the country and pushtuns at this stage

Very racist language , shouldnt be using such terms to define an ethinicity its not the pushtun its the silly jirgah system they follow ... Not all are the same .. most want an honest living however they are pushed by their elders to fight for savages
nope there is nothing wrong with jirga, our elders and pashtunwali. Talibanization, extremism , jihadism is injected into pashtun society by pakistan...uss zia ul haq ka kamal he...Pakistan is responsible for talibanization and other related *****.

So blame all except for thy selves i feel pity ... its your leadership , people you choose to lead who brought the country and pushtuns at this stage
Yar teri location barri khatarnak he. Hamare jirga system, humare culture ka agar koi mazak urrata he ya hame koi taliban kehta he, tu wo tumare shehar se hi aksar hota he.

nope there is nothing wrong with jirga, our elders and pashtunwali. Talibanization, extremism , jihadism is injected into pashtun society by pakistan...uss zia ul haq ka kamal he...Pakistan is responsible for talibanization and other related *****.

yes they did but why didnt the elders of jirga / pashtunwali never confronted them ... they fell for it , mistake lies within boss .. any outsider foriegnor is looking for their gains and serve their interests .. its the leadership who decides the fate of their country men .. greed for power and money is there and like any other ethinicity pushtuns are no saint either ... So please look into it , Pakistan has its own share of tons of issues for similar reasons. May be this bloody war will teach us a good lesson , vote for your leaders and choose them wisely

Yar teri location barri khatarnak he. Hamare jirga system, humare culture ka agar koi mazak urrata he ya hame koi taliban kehta he, tu wo tumare shehar se hi aksar hota he.

meray shehar main jitnay pushtoon rehtay hain utnay tu shaid kabul ya peshawar main bhi nahi .. there is a big difference btw mazak urana - nafrat phelana !! btw my shehar cannot operate without meray shehar kay pathan (pushtuns) , we are working toghether from decades .. offcourse the picture is not all rosy there are differences but we do live side by side and make fun of each other.

yes they did but why didnt the elders of jirga / pashtunwali never confronted them ... they fell for it , mistake lies within boss .. any outsider foriegnor is looking for their gains and serve their interests .. its the leadership who decides the fate of their country men .. greed for power and money is there and like any other ethinicity pushtuns are no saint either ... So please look into it , Pakistan has its own share of tons of issues for similar reasons. May be this bloody war will teach us a good lesson , vote for your leaders and choose them wisely
in our area our malaks and khans organized lashkars against talibans and confronted them. And now talibans are target killing them. In waziristan all tribal elders are killed by talibans, so no tribal organization and no force to resist talibans. The framework of our society is very complex. Army, agencies had messed with our culture and have introduced germs of extremism into afghanistan and pakhtunkhwa. We were never talibans and religous extremist before that. Note that in tabligh jamat, 80 % of tablighis are pashtuns and this tabligh was promoted during zia ul haq times and pashtuns were drawn to it during that time. Our grandfathers say that during british times our society was at 180 degree from currunt times. Upto 1947 we were voting for secular khudai khidmatgar, think about it.

Back
Top Bottom