What's new

Pakistan keeps the bath-water and throws-out the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imam Bukhari

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
The British Empire taught our countrymen the English expression: "Don't throw the baby out with the bath-water".

In the 65 years since the British left, our countrymen seemed have developed a fine Pakistani tradition of "keeping the bath-water" and "throwing out the baby".

------
Khojtay, Khojtay, Pakistan ko
sau languron may ek sher mila;
Lungooron key Khoob khidmat key,
Aur sher ko mulk say bhaga diya.
------

Pakistan shuns physicist linked to 'God particle'

July 8, 2012

ISLAMABAD—The pioneering work of Abdus Salam, Pakistan's only Nobel laureate, helped lead to the apparent discovery of the subatomic "God particle" last week. But the late physicist is no hero at home, where his name has been stricken from school textbooks.

Praise within Pakistan for Salam, who also guided the early stages of the country's nuclear program, faded decades ago as Muslim fundamentalists gained power. He belonged to the Ahmadi sect, which has been persecuted by the government and targeted by Taliban militants who view its members as heretics......

Pakistan shuns physicist linked to 'God particle' - Boston.com

Higgs boson physicist shunned in Pakistan | Science | guardian.co.uk

------

I must say our countrymen are doing a fantastic job of Nation-Building in Pakistan.
Pakistan ka naam duniya may roshan kar rahen hain. Shahbaash! Keep it up.

o really?
You are late my new troll....

Languron key khoob Khidmat key:

Our Standards of Excellence in Science are rapidly rising: Noor-e-Mulk Professor Dr. Sir Aurangzeb Hafi was recently awarded the prestigious Global Thematic Icon of the Decade award.

Prof Hafi among Global Thematic Merit Icons of the Decade – The Express Tribune

Remember to read in vigorous debate in the readers-comments section of the above-mentioned article in the The Express Tribune.

Global Thematic of the decade_ Dr Aurangzeb Hafi - YouTube

This learned man appears one of Pakistan's best brains and has made whole of pakistan proud, appearing on CNN and Al Jazeera as ambassador of our country's scientific talent.

His website documents his considerable achievements and his impressive C.V. --
Sir Aurangzeb Hafi

For some reason, a lot people in our country are trying to pull him down--

Conspiracy Theories in Pakistan | The Pakistan Forum

Aurangzeb Hafi: The Strange Case of a Fake Pakistani Scientist | The Pakistan Forum

Could it be that they are jealous of Prof. Dr. Sir Hafi because he has inspired millions of young people all over pakistan?

But there is a saving grace for Pakistan: Nazariya-i-Pakistan Trust, run by Majid Nizami of the largest selling Nawa-i-waqt Urdu Newspaper, has a list of the most important scientists who have brought honour and respect for Pakistan:

NPT - Famous Pakistani - Scientists

We can see Dr. M. Abdus Salam there. Good, good. But who is that last person on the list?

Languron key khoob Khidmat key,(i.e. Keeping the bathwater)
Aur sher ko mulk say bhaga diya. (i.e. Throwing out the baby)

The guy is a false flag. An indian.

On one thread this guy was posting stuff to prove that Shias are not muslims. And now here he cares so much for Professor Abdus Salam. Like who is going to believe the cr@p that a guy who considers shias to be non Muslims cares so much for an Ahmadi. Obviously those posts about shias were meant to humiliate Pakistan so that Indians can come and say you extremist Pakistan even consider shais to be non Muslim. Shame on you.

Have seen a lot of these trolls. Wonder when the mods would realize this guy is a troll and would take action against. Mods?

Calling those who expose this fake scientist a "Ghaddar" is unjust and misguided. Since you sent a trackback to my post about him, I am taking the liberty of responding. There is nothing to be jealous about Mr. Hafi's so-called accomplishments. What I wrote in my post about him, and I still stand by it, was that his claims to being a scientist are false. You should learn to do some basic research and critical thinking before labeling people who have served Pakistan all their lives and continue to do so.
There are a lot of things about Pakistan that we can be proud of, and that is what we should focus on instead of relying on false hopes provided by "Fake scientists".
If you are so sure of his accomplishments and would like to send me any of his published work--in refereed scientific journals (his website suggests over 300 articles) I will happily publish those documents on my website and offer a public apology.
Until then, please refrain from labeling people who have and still put their lives at risk for Pakistan "Ghaddars." And since you are doing it anonymously, it is hardly courageous or honorable.
I will put my full name here so that you have no doubts as to who I am: Major (Retired) Masood Ashraf Raja.

Calling those who expose this fake scientist a "Ghaddar" is unjust and misguided. Since you sent a trackback to my post about him, I am taking the liberty of responding. There is nothing to be jealous about Mr. Hafi's so-called accomplishments. What I wrote in my post about him, and I still stand by it, was that his claims to being a scientist are false. You should learn to do some basic research and critical thinking before labeling people who have served Pakistan all their lives and continue to do so.
There are a lot of things about Pakistan that we can be proud of, and that is what we should focus on instead of relying on false hopes provided by "Fake scientists".
If you are so sure of his accomplishments and would like to send me any of his published work--in refereed scientific journals (his website suggests over 300 articles) I will happily publish those documents on my website and offer a public apology.
Until then, please refrain from labeling people who have and still put their lives at risk for Pakistan "Ghaddars." And since you are doing it anonymously, it is hardly courageous or honorable.
I will put my full name here so that you have no doubts as to who I am: Major (Retired) Masood Ashraf Raja.
He was being sarcastic... (or I read it wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom