What's new

Pakistan jails doctor tied to bin Laden raid

Are you dumb or what??? There is a difference between two governments or military working together and some individual working for a foreign agency operating illegally inside a country. Sometimes I feel there should be some age limit for joining this forum. :hitwall:

Looks like Spark of idiocy is burning high. The above answer for you too.

That was an answer for the quote.

Follow the conversation rather than conclude on what you see at the point of time. We are here for discussions, be civil.

Well we dont have anything to do with that episode. You can hang him, imprison him or do whatever you want with him.

Who Cares ! :what:

If you guys have nothing to do with such things, then why Indians post more then what Pakistanis have to post in such threads ?? Indian members actions are contrary to what they say.

Your first post in this thread is a testament to that.

I wonder why Indians have to prosecute anyone in India if he/she is found working for the spy agency of another country, no matter what the issue is.

Sheer hypocrisy.

That was an answer for the quote.

Follow the conversation rather than conclude on what you see at the point of time. We are here for discussions, be civil.

That was very civil with respect to the discussions you and your countrymen are doing on this thread. Cheers. :cheers:

Well we dont have anything to do with that episode. You can hang him, imprison him or do whatever you want with him.

Who Cares ! :what:

If you don't care, why are you posting here?

If you guys have nothing to do with such things, then why Indians post more then what Pakistanis have to post in such threads ?? Indian members actions are contrary to what they say.

Your first post in this thread is a testament to that.

I wonder why Indians have to prosecute anyone in India if he/she is found working for the spy agency of another country, no matter what the issue is.

Sheer hypocrisy.

As far as i know there are no restrictions on posting as far as the arguments are on topic.

On the topic , at first the general acknowledgement of GoP was that it was a combined effort with enough intelligence from own agencies.

Then the focus strangely shifted to violation of sovereignty without denying or mentioning intelligence sharing. If at all the intelligence is shared the so called doctor is part of intelligence network to nab the culprit.

So if own input is arrested , it suggests otherwise regarding the statement made aftermath of the raid.

So for a neutral and sane mind, the conclusion that it wasnt anything a mutual operation and the subsequent arrests on the same is suggestion of frustruation from authorities regarding the US operation on their own and hunting down CIA moles is part of it.

If you don't care, why are you posting here?

I said India dont care. But i do care thats why i am participitating in forums.. Cant you understand the difference between the two?

That was very civil with respect to the discussions you and your countrymen are doing on this thread. Cheers. :cheers:

The discussions were nt plenty ( first page of the thread and on topic). If you got messed up with the post that I or someone else made on their view on the topic and if its under the rules of the forum, there is no need to get personal.

It has becoming a trend to call people "trolls' and people thanking them.

I said India dont care. But i do care thats why i am participitating in forums.. Cant you understand the difference between the two?

No difference between the two, India is what? Indian, you are an Indian and you care. Anyway, you are posting here cuz you are obsessed wit Pakistan.

No difference between the two, India is what? Indian, you are an Indian and you care. Anyway, you are posting here cuz you are obsessed wit Pakistan.

Sorry the policy of the state and the view of an individual on a certain person on a particular internet forum doesnt necessarily needs to be the same.

Obsession , oh yes i do have. Thats why i am here.

Also participates in other ones like US, Australian, French, Sino and other Indian forums.. Obsessed with all, infact obsessed with anything that educate me and lets me put my views.

Sorry the policy of the state and the view of an individual on a certain person on a particular internet forum doesnt necessarily needs to be the same.

Obsession , oh yes i do have. Thats why i am here.

Also participates in other ones like US, Australian, French, Sino and other Indian forums.. Obsessed with all, infact obsessed with anything that educate me and lets me put my views.

So, first it was "I" don't care, then it was "India" doesn't care, now it's, "Indian state policy" next its gonna be god knows what thrown in the discussion. Relax, guy and calm you nerves, this obsession with Pakistan is getting the best of you and clearly impaired your ability to reason.

So, first it was "I" don't care, then it was "India" doesn't care, now it's, "Indian state policy" next its gonna be god knows what thrown in the discussion. Relax, guy and calm you nerves, this obsession with Pakistan is getting the best of you and clearly impaired your ability to reason.

I have clearly written in ENGLISH to a quote that says" the anger could be vented out to India" by saying it ( India) has nothing to do with the operation and we care less and you are free to do whatever you like.

I am so sorry to hear that you couldnt differentiate between the two and still going around the bushes.

Hahahahaha, you guys are funny. We're on a thread where a doctor who helped capture Osama is being targeted, and you are talking about 'impaired ability to reason'?

Thanx for providing me with my daily dose of laughter.

As far as i know there are no restrictions on posting as far as the arguments are on topic.

On the topic , at first the general acknowledgement of GoP was that it was a combined effort with enough intelligence from own agencies.

Then the focus strangely shifted to violation of sovereignty without denying or mentioning intelligence sharing. If at all the intelligence is shared the so called doctor is part of intelligence network to nab the culprit.

So if own input is arrested , it suggests otherwise regarding the statement made aftermath of the raid.

So for a neutral and sane mind, the conclusion that it wasnt anything a mutual operation and the subsequent arrests on the same is suggestion of frustruation from authorities regarding the US operation on their own and hunting down CIA moles is part of it.

By iPhone:

"So, first it was "I" don't care, then it was "India" doesn't care, now it's, "Indian state policy" next its gonna be god knows what thrown in the discussion. Relax, guy and calm you nerves, this obsession with Pakistan is getting the best of you and clearly impaired your ability to reason."

Best answer anyone can come up with.

Anyway, now kindly continue on the topic.

Simple as that, anyone collaborating with CIA outside the circle of the official paradigm is liable to be prosecuted, because if we did not do that, tomorrow the CIA will try to get assets to spy on the Pakistani strategic organizations / men / infrastructure etc etc. So, CIA needs to be checked, as well as the people who collude with them for money are to be checked and taught a lesson, so that others don't follow them.

We have and had captured many AQ men, more then what anyone else has done with the help of US also inside Pakistan and would have done the same with AQ chief. Pakistan has no benefit in giving protection to AQ men (which we have not as can be seen from the past record of captured / killed AQ men), nor protecting AQ chief OBL has any benefit, with him gone, it was already known another one will take his place. Even if Al Zawahri is killed, another one take his place. This will be an ongoing process, till we don't treat the symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom