What's new

Pakistan & ISRAEL, a possibly close Relationship?

i didnt say that they didnt cooperate. what i said is that that guy doesnt know what hes talking about. sure we cooperated hewre and there but in the end they attempted to do more harm to us then good. the guy said that israel never tried to bomb our sites and basically trying to say they are better to us than the arabs.

are you stupid or something kasamey? what do you want the arabs to do about kashmir? invade india or something? they build roads in our country, they give us economic aid , they funded part of our nuclear weapons program. when have they ever chosen india over pakistan?

im not denying what he copy and pasted but israel is a snake they done more harm to us then good.

@Hyperion Enjoy :enjoy: Another Arab worshiping fundoo. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no harm in extending a hand of friend as we can play a role in solving Israel and Palestinian issue.

Many Pakistanis in the thread support recognizing and having relations with Israel but,

Will they be able to stand up to mullah pressure not to recognize Israel? In real world and on saying anything positive about Israel is akin to being anti-Pakistan etc thats how a lay man would consider you?

Do people in Israel would want to have relations with Pakistan and what about the ultra right wingers there?

Answers from Pakistanis and Israeli members would be appreciated.

Many Pakistanis in the thread support recognizing and having relations with Israel but,

Will they be able to stand up to mullah pressure not to recognize Israel? In real world and on saying anything positive about Israel is akin to being anti-Pakistan etc thats how a lay man would consider you?

Do people in Israel would want to have relations with Pakistan and what about the ultra right wingers there?

Mullahs are our own creation and they have started to overshadow out foreign policy which is very dangerous. Its time to put them back in place.

Please take the first step and abandon the country which gave birth to israel rather than portraying two proud flags!

there is nothing wrong with israel existing so no need to abndon his country.israelis they are just snakes and liars and deceivers.
its nothing wrong with jews either if thats what you atheists we muslims hate israel. its becuase of what they do to our muslim brothers in palestine and what they try to do to every country that sympathizes with palestine.

Mullahs are our own creation and they have started to overshadow out foreign policy which is very dangerous. Its time to put them back in place.

maybe some mullahs are out of countrol but perhaps you have forgotten pakistan is created as a homeland for muslims to have our own laws and ways. if you have a problem with pakistan being an islamic country then you better move to india.

i think israelis would love to have relationships with pakistan. but i think pakistan shoudl never establish relationships with that country, atkleast till they apologize for trying to sabotage our program, give back the golan heights, withdraw from palestinion territories, and stop giving palestinians special license plates like the germans made them have around their arms.

there is nothing wrong with israel existing so no need to abndon his country.israelis they are just snakes and liars and deceivers.
its nothing wrong with jews either if thats what you atheists we muslims hate israel. its becuase of what they do to our muslim brothers in palestine and what they try to do to every country that sympathizes with palestine.
maybe some mullahs are out of countrol but perhaps you have forgotten pakistan is created as a homeland for muslims to have our own laws and ways. if you have a problem with pakistan being an islamic country then you better move to india.

How do you know they are snakes? You meet 1?

Jinnah asked for a tolerant country.

i think israelis would love to have relationships with pakistan. but i think pakistan shoudl never establish relationships with that country, atkleast till they apologize for trying to sabotage our program, give back the golan heights, withdraw from palestinion territories, and stop giving palestinians special license plates like the germans made them have around their arms.
Where from u get that nonsense?

Israeli Arabs on a Palestinian State - YouTube

U can see that Arabs in Israel have same yellow plates as all other Israelis.

Thəorətic Muslim;4067847 said:
How do you know they are snakes? You meet 1?

Jinnah asked for a tolerant country.

yh matter in fact i met few of them. i live in newyork so they have alot.
i dont care what jinnah asked for, we are tolerant i think but pakistan still a nation created for muslims. what do you even know bout jinnah besides that he is the " founder" or was the "leader" of muslims to create a pakistan.

Where from u get that nonsense?

Israeli Arabs on a Palestinian State - YouTube

U can see that Arabs in Israel have same yellow plates as all other Israelis.
why isrealis in the westbank have israeli plates but palestinians in the west bank don't?

yh matter in fact i met few of them. i live in newyork so they have alot.
i dont care what jinnah asked for, we are tolerant i think but pakistan still a nation created for muslims. what do you even know bout jinnah besides that he is the " founder" or was the "leader" of muslims to create a pakistan.

why isrealis in the westbank have israeli plates but palestinians in the west bank don't?
Citizens of Israel (both Jews and Arabs) have Israeli plates citizens of PA have Palestinian plates.

Jews are are total snakes

And the bottom line is they have hurt and oppressed muslims
For this reason they are our enemy, the crusades lasted longer
Then the current existence if israel, their us no reason ti give up

Israel is a state and people worthy of destruction,

They got what the deserved durung the holocaust and they will get it again keep filling israel, gaza and the west bank with muslims

Lets be realistic, the pakisrani leader who is foolish enough to support ties with israel will be hanging from his balls from a lamp post

And the bottom line is they have hurt and oppressed muslims
Muslims in Israel live better than in wast majority of Muslim countries.

what passport do palestinians use?
190px-Palestinian_Authority_passport.png

Israeli citizens (Jews and Arabs use Israeli passport).

Back
Top Bottom