What's new

Pakistan is not ‘only for Muslims’

It signifies that People will follow Islam mainly and ISLAM condemns and love minorities and Islam is a peace for ALL...Instead of following following media, just bro look through Islam and you will amazed that Islam talks not about the minorities but about other creatures rights....So Islam is for humanity...so Pakistan is for humanity...I bet you need to go read Islam or at least see how many muslims coverting seeing the contradiction...Even Islam strongly prohibit to call a bad name for others religion god, Islam says if you abuse other religion and in turn your religion (God) is abused as revenge than you as muslim are sinful and will
be asked on the judgement...It says to prtoect the rights of minoritites...

That's got to be the biggest bunch of hippie bull which is completely opposite of recorded history. But I'll let it pass.

The masses dont seem to agree with you that Pakistan is for all those who reside in Pakistan, not just Muslims.

The result is plainly in front of your eyes - with kidnappings, killings and conversions of any other community apart from Sunni Muslims.

Oh and India differs so much with Muslim community being the most down trodden minority in India and we only had the massacres against the Christians in Orissa four years ago. You certainly got one thing right in your post i.e. the masses not agreeing.

In actual fact it is "Sunni Muslims" who have been the biggest victims of terror, Sunni by way of the Barelvi school of thought. The vast majority of suicide attacks aimed at religious places of worship have been aimed at Pakistan's majority Sunni Barelvi community. Just look at the attacks on Data Saab's Darbar, the attack on Sakhi Sarwar shrine and so on.

Anyone that dosnt agree with this is not a Pakistani. Period. Country first.

Oh and India differs so much with Muslim community being the most down trodden minority in India and we only had the massacres against the Christians in Orissa four years ago. You certainly got one thing right in your post i.e. the masses not agreeing.

In actual fact it is "Sunni Muslims" who have been the biggest victims of terror, Sunni by way of the Barelvi school of thought. The vast majority of suicide attacks aimed at religious places of worship have been aimed at Pakistan's majority Sunni Barelvi community. Just look at the attacks on Data Saab's Darbar, the attack on Sakhi Sarwar shrine and so on.

Yes we differ a lot from Pakistan. Not only is violence in India going down each decade. Our people are becoming more tolerant each decade. We have violence once in a while. That initself was a minor one. Not the major riots that used to erupt like the old days.

The first casualty have been Hindus, Christians. Then came the Ahmadis. Then Shias. Now its the turn of Barelvi Muslims.

Pakistan has a fundamental problem of too much religion. Unless you solve this root issue, people will kill the others till only the Deobandi/Wahabi Sunni 'real Muslims' remain.

Anyone that dosnt agree with this is not a Pakistani. Period. Country first.
Unfortunately that is NOT what a significant portion of Pakistani population think. For them its Islam first, Pakistan second. And Islam first means that they will do things against Pakistan if they feel its right in Islam.

You have a significant problem in your hands. You have not done nation building in the last 65 years. You thought religion building was the same as nation building.

Yes we differ a lot from Pakistan. Not only is violence in India going down each decade. Our people are becoming more tolerant each decade. We have violence once in a while. That initself was a minor one. Not the major riots that used to erupt like the old days.

The first casualty have been Hindus, Christians. Then came the Ahmadis. Then Shias. Now its the turn of Barelvi Muslims.

Pakistan has a fundamental problem of too much religion. Unless you solve this root issue, people will kill the others till only the Deobandi/Wahabi Sunni 'real Muslims' remain.

Unfortunately that is NOT what a significant portion of Pakistani population think. For them its Islam first, Pakistan second. And Islam first means that they will do things against Pakistan if they feel its right in Islam.

You have a significant problem in your hands. You have not done nation building in the last 65 years. You thought religion building was the same as nation building.

yeah Islam is always first for me...even before my family..I am a Muslim n Pakistan is my home n it is Islam which teaches me to be a good citizen and do good to minorities...n i believe tht doesnt make me a less Pakistani...it is Islam tht encourages me to defend my homeland at any cost ...so being a Muslim teaches me to be a patriot,a good citizen and if the time will come a good soldier too

he(who) harms minorities is not one of us. thats what Islam teaches us.

he(who) harms minorities is not one of us. thats what Islam teaches us.

the Prophet (peace be upon him) says: "whoever kills a contracting man (a non-Muslim protected by the state or an agreement) he will not smell the Paradise"Narrated by Al-Bukhari

the Prophet (peace be upon him) says: "whoever kills a contracting man (a non-Muslim protected by the state or an agreement) he will not smell the Paradise"Narrated by Al-Bukhari
yes..Indeed.

Such a pleasant piece, Who wrote it ? I hope he is reverberating it to larger audience in Pakistan and represent voice of many Pakistanis literally.

Oh ! this is from a blog, never mind even one sane head prevailing can do great good.

Back
Top Bottom