What's new

Pakistan is in a free fall. And India should be worried

surely thats what we are doing and no one here think of going to bharat so why you think we are coming there in the first place

time will tell...thats y i m asking to seal borders..with thick wall;)...
we might face verbal terror or some other kind of terror..

Well i don't care if Pakistan fail or live ,i just care about those guys just stay at their place.........

bwahahahah more than kufar i personally believe Bharat aka India is not worth migrating to so i would rather like to die in Pakistan than going to bharat for saving life
Inshallah aapki khwahish poori ho jaye..

time will tell...thats y i m asking to seal borders..with thick wall;)...
we might face verbal terror or some other kind of terror..

why dont start construction of the wall lolzzz and before constructing thick wall ask your bharati govt to get out of TAPI ;) dont ask for trade route

Inshallah aapki khwahish poori ho jaye..

:whistle: too bad i cant have another janum lolzzzzzz but hey after all everyone has to die and everyone doesnt belong to the dosra janum theory so i dont mind die in my own country :azn:

Just like you are proud of supporting LTTE terrorists and other terrorists against Pakistan too

LTTE destroyed because of Indian help even their leaders admit that

And about TTP :rofl: you create them and now its time to pay back

indian hubris at its best - our eternal enemy is crying whining Pakistan is not going anywhere my sons.

LTTE destroyed because of Indian help even their leaders admit that

And about TTP :rofl: you create them and now its time to pay back
:whistle::whistle: as usual bharatis aka indians trying to get credit for something which dont belong to you.

You indians created and fed and sheltered LTTE terrorists and when China, Pakistan helped Sri Lanka in defeating these Indian terrorists then you indians started crying loud cashing the word Tamil

:whistle::whistle: as usual bharatis aka indians trying to get credit for something which dont belong to you.

You indians created and fed and sheltered LTTE terrorists and when China, Pakistan helped Sri Lanka in defeating these Indian terrorists then you indians started crying loud cashing the word Tamil

Let forget other crap

What the f** you help srilanka ????? :rofl:

Let forget other crap

What the f** you help srilanka ????? :rofl:

Ask the Lankans they thank us for sending MLRS on a emergency basis, that killed large numbers of indian backed LTTE

Ask the Lankans they thank us for sending MLRS on a emergency basis, that killed large numbers of indian backed LTTE

Yes it helped identify each and every Tamil tigers by their name and date of birth.so SL army could kill them... wonderful machines given by Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom