What's new

Pakistan is China's only all-weather strategic partner: Chinese Daily

Foreign reserves are exactly for buying essentials to satisfy domestic needs
What happened if no foreign countries wanted to sell you or they decide to blackmail you by overcharging? You S@ck thumb?

It is the kind of lacking of backbone that makes Indian backwards.

Friendship is created by action but words....
Real national friendship should be created not only by government but their civilians.
I think Pakistan and China could make it.
We respect Pakistan's choice and respect Pakistan's capacity.Real national friendship is not created by money and puchasing order and it is created when we face problems,our friends could stand out and hold your hands. When we make some mistakes,our friends could tell us and give us some suggestion and we could discuss and eventually accept those suggestions sincerely and be grateful to those words given by our friends.Really hope some members could understand this point seriously..
Long live the friendship between Pakistan and China.We are not only friends but neighbours.Everyone hopes to have a good friendly neighbour.

Its better to research it then follow what ever u hear... i hear alot about india russia, about modi assam kashmir sikhs RSS bajrandal alot more but dont post it..
Settle ur disputes with ur neighbour and u find good friends as well..instead of getting jelouse.
Hassan nisar is just fool who have big mouth.

Nonsense,

You guys posted enough nonsense, I am not doing that, What I posted is what I heard from him. What research can be done on that?

I agree with it. I was thinking of the same thing. And whatever mr. Hassan Nisar said made sense.

Not only Hasan Nisar but I saw many videos of Pakistani think tanks who has raised voice against Pakistan china corridor and leasing Gwadar to china for 40 years. They argued that this is loos and only loose situation for Pakistan. However you can not discuss the same on PDF because of obvious reason.

Nonsense,

You guys posted enough nonsense, I am not doing that, What I posted is what I heard from him. What research can be done on that?

why dont you post everything you hear then... dont be fool to think that you are smart...

Not only Hasan Nisar but I saw many videos of Pakistani think tanks who has raised voice against Pakistan china corridor and leasing Gwadar to china for 40 years. They argued that this is loos and only loose situation for Pakistan. However you can not discuss the same on PDF because of obvious reason.

I know who are talking you about here and of course they are intellectual and few of the best analysts of Pakistan.yeahhhh. Pakistan vs India mini fight. :p

why dont you post everything you hear then... dont be fool to think that you are smart...

You are too dumb to discuss anything with.

I know who are talking you about here and of course they are intellectual and few of the best analysts of Pakistan.yeahhhh. Pakistan vs India mini fight. :p

Not at all. There is no India in picture. I listen to some videos of pakistan in which they were discussing the points I mentioned.

You are too dumb to discuss anything with.

Not at all. There is no India in picture. I listen to some videos of pakistan in which they were discussing the points I mentioned.
you proved to be the stupidest person here. brainless..
question yourself somtimes instead of crying on PDF.

i don't understand one simple thing. This thread is about Pakistan China friendship, why the hell do indians needed to jump in and pass some unrelated and stupid comments?

i don't understand one simple thing. This thread is about Pakistan China friendship, why the hell do indians needed to jump in and pass some unrelated and stupid comments?

Jelouse, wanted to show their existance, have nothing els to do, as nation they cry and cry even if their is no reason... thats why.

What happened if no foreign countries wanted to sell you or they decide to blackmail you by overcharging? You S@ck thumb?

It is the kind of lacking of backbone that makes Indian backwards.

Not every country makes everything they use
I guess everyone is backward

Back
Top Bottom