What's new

Pakistan is China's number one ally: Chinese experts

No 2 ally ----North Korea

and that winds up the list

Short and simple.

We have good relations with most countries in this world,China's approval rate is very high among developing countries,India is just a puppy of the west,how many true hardcore allies do you think you have?

Atleast we had not be saved by western countries in any war like China did. So Everest of a favor on you comrade

Right, you were not saved by the West. Your people were being screwed and your nation didn't even exist, fools!

We have good relations with most countries in this world,China's approval rate is very high among developing countries,India is just a puppy of the west,how many true hardcore allies do you think you have?

yes we are that is why we allowed USA to use our land to attack our civilians, we took bribe from them for it..:coffee:

yes we are that is why we allowed USA to use our land to attack our civilians, we took bribe from them for it..:coffee:

Pakistan fought like a man```but whinny indian will start looking for big daddies as soon as war starts, like in 62, towards end, the joke india was calling Russia, U.S.A, France, Britain, Isreal and Taiwan daddy just to save him from humiliation done by some poorly equipted PLA board skirrmish troops

be a man first then fight like one

Fellow Indians, may i suggest we keep off this thread., Their friends, their allies. None of our business. Let them continue their romance, it suits their national interests to be allied.

But, as they say, in geo-politics there is nothing like friendship just alliances.

Sure, Chinese member will treat you of Peking Roast Duck in Beijing.

i have tasted it man.my dad's chinese friends brought it here to mumbai.it was packed and u had to micro it.it was tasty.

^ in this romance i think pak is the girl and china is the guy. like in the past romance us was the guy and pak the girl.
the us, screwed pakistan and left in the morning. looks like china's turn.

Dont Indians refer to India as Bharat mata? (Mother India)... Its the other way around my friend :D :sniper:

Fellow Indians, may i suggest we keep off this thread., Their friends, their allies. None of our business. Let them continue their romance, it suits their national interests to be allied.

But, as they say, in geo-politics there is nothing like friendship just alliances.

Thank you, Words of the Wise!

Dont Indians refer to India as Bharat mata? (Mother India)... Its the other way around my friend :D :sniper:

Thank you, Words of the Wise!

yes indians refer to their land as mother india..
but this is about pak and china and us.

You forgot favors easily. I dont blame you. US saved your *** from Japanese in second world war. Now dont ask me when was second world war happened.

No. Indeed, US saved Japan. And China saved India.

Through Chinese history, many people - such as Mongolian/Turkic tribes, Tibetans and others - tried to invade China when we were weak. They were all defeated eventually and vanished.

Japan, with 4 million of their total 6 million troops in China, only occupied less than 1/3 our land. They would be defeated eventually like others.

On the other hand, the rest 2 million Japanese troops were spread thin in southeast Asia and Pacific area. Even so, China had to send nearly 200 thousands troops to defend Burma from 1941-1942 because of the Incompetence of your army.

Actually, I saw some Pakistani analyst say it on YouTube.

Give me a break ! Do you somehow believe that repeating and clinging on the same bull **** will somehow make it true ? :D Nothing that sort happened ...

Actually, I saw some Pakistani analyst say it on YouTube. Anyway, despite Pakistan's request, how come China provided neither military nor diplomatic support to Pakistan during the Kargil War?

China provided neither military nor diplomatic support to Pakistan during the Kargil War

Just because it was not in the mainstream media, does not mean there was no support from China. Why do you think you government cried about the development of the KKH? :) or about the presence of peaceful Chinese engineers from CNLC: China National Logging Corp in Kashmir?

China is committed to a long term engagement with Pakistan, which is different from the US intervention in Pakistan, comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges.

If you would like a good overview of the Pak/China Relationship, you should read up on articles by Professor Zhou Rong, bureau chief of daily Juang Ming, Islamabad.

If what he says is indeed true, then China sure is going through a very rough time in foreign affairs, if their number 1 is Pakistan... :lol:

China is committed to a long term engagement with Pakistan, which is different from the US intervention in Pakistan, comparing the two is like comparing apples to oranges.

Perhaps because unlike USA, China and Pakistan are neighbours and it is always wise to have friendly relations with neighbours

Back
Top Bottom