What's new

Pakistan is China's number one ally: Chinese experts

Exactly when did any member of CICIR mention the word "ally" ??
It's just printed as the opening statement as a summary of the article but doesn't really quote anyone directly later on.

Admittedly, they have been our best partner for ages, but they are careful not to use the word "ally" itself when they mention Pakistan.

Exactly when did any member of CICIR mention the word "ally" ??
It's just printed as the opening statement as a summary of the article but doesn't really quote anyone directly later on.

Admittedly, they have been our best partner for ages, but they are careful not to use the word "ally" itself when they mention Pakistan.

Actions speak louder than words my friend... We dont need stupid nations as friends that call us ally first and stab our back when we are not looking (i think you know who i am referring to)... Once again, time tested friend, one and only, :china:

china seems its the leader of the worlds baddies...
pakistan, n korea, sudan, and other failed african states have only china as their funder and friend ..... hmmm.

pakistan, n korea, sudan, and other failed african states have only china as their funder and friend ..... hmmm.

some people always have a problem...
i guess it effect their digestive system when they view some people's happiness...:D

Love u China Love u Chinees friends....
shay shay......:)<3

no not only, Russia was too but for Russia all have gone expect one, sooner or later that will be goner too

This is what people call heartburning. Dil ke behlanay lo ghalib khayal acha hay!

BTW, may I ask about world's goodies being led by India?

This is what people call heartburning. Dil ke behlanay lo ghalib khayal acha hay!

BTW, may I ask about world's goodies being led by India?
India does not lead anyone, for its no ones master. India. Doesn't follow anyone for it's no ones slave. India walks side by side with everyone for it's everyones equal and friend.

no not only, Russia was too but for Russia all have gone expect one, sooner or later that will be goner too

Nope not russia, only USSR and there is no ussr.

some people always have a problem...
i guess it effect their digestive system when they view some people's happiness...:D

Love u China Love u Chinees friends....
shay shay......:)<3

Hmmm.... If your happiness lies in being kept so be it.

I can say Pakistan is China's only ally in the world.
That''s because every other country is China's enemy?

Sure, Chinese member will treat you of Peking Roast Duck in Beijing.

Before that, he has to stand at a visa line with a pile of documents outside of a Chinese embassy, while China's mortal enemy Japanese get to enter China visa-free.

Pakistan is China's ally number 1, because their enemy is India, the simple logic here is an enemy's enemy is a friend.
Pakistan fulfills China's India containment policy by tying up India with regional conflicts and for Pakistan - they needed another big daddy besides US anyway to keep options open and try and play them against each other. But China is too smart to oblige.

Yep , only ally and other is N.Korea, but the question arises , how did China help PAK during Kargil conflict?

Pakistan fought like a man```but whinny indian will start looking for big daddies as soon as war starts, like in 62, towards end, the joke india was calling Russia, U.S.A, France, Britain, Isreal and Taiwan daddy just to save him from humiliation done by some poorly equipted PLA board skirrmish troops

Pakistan fought like a man```but whinny indian will start looking for big daddies as soon as war starts, like in 62, towards end, the joke india was calling Russia, U.S.A, France, Britain, Isreal and Taiwan daddy just to save him from humiliation done by some poorly equipted PLA board skirrmish troops

BRAIN FART by chini..

It was pakistani general who pleaded to nawaj sharif and asked him to beg U.S to get pakistan out of this mess when their ammunition depots got bombed and 300 soldiers got killed in strikes with LGB's

dont fart when u dont know :wave:

Back
Top Bottom