What's new

Pakistan is blamed even if a cracker goes off in India: Nisar

Try not to get personal on this forum mate.It gets uglier by every post.

Matey i have been here a lot longer than you and sadly i have seen it all before. Like water under a bridge, so not impressed. And BTW it is you who reduced the tone of the discussion by bringing in all the Yahoodi Nonsense. Not impressed with such babble as this is commonplace from friends across the border.

Looks like the term para Likha Jahil applies here aptly, and as for ugly... You don't even know the meaning of the word, trust me on that one :P

Matey i have been here a lot longer than you and sadly i have seen it all before. Like water under a bridge, so not impressed. And BTW it is you who reduced the tone of the discussion by bringing in all the Yahoodi Nonsense. Not impressed with such babble as this is commonplace from friends across the border.

As a Pakistani you might not feel it but for us outsiders we feel that most of the pakistanis live in denial.Every thing from Osama raid to Spanish bombing is a conspiracy for them and i am not saying this even the Pakistani intellectuals have said this on the TV.Mostly Americans,Indians and sometimes Jews are blammed so where was i wrong?

Dont wanna blame like a 2 yr old but it was you who started swearing

Looks like the term para Likha Jahil applies here aptly, and as for ugly... You don't even know the meaning of the word, trust me on that one :P

Dont know about para likha jahil but muh mein ram aur bagal me churri suits your country the best.

the Pakistani intellectuals have said this on the TV.Mostly Americans,Indians and sometimes Jews are blammed so where was i wrong?.

Intellectuals like:
Zaid-Zaman-Hamid-firing-a-rifle-250x187.jpg

Give it a rest, talk to an educated Pakistani with a wider world view that what s/he sees from ARY or GEO and you will find that your assessment of Pakistanis and their beliefs are highly flawed, as for Muh me Ram aur Bagal me Churri... All i have to say to that is:

we judge others by outcome and ourselves by intentions :D

Intellectuals like:
Zaid-Zaman-Hamid-firing-a-rifle-250x187.jpg

Give it a rest, talk to an educated Pakistani with a wider world view that what s/he sees from ARY or GEO and you will find that your assessment of Pakistanis and their beliefs are highly flawed, as for Muh me Ram aur Bagal me Churri... All i have to say to that is:

we judge others by outcome and ourselves by intentions :D

No,not like these clowns but respectable(for me atleast) ones like Hassan Nissar,Rodeo Khan and various others whose name i dont remember.

I have some Pakistani friends on MSN and FB so i know everyone is not the same and i am not pointing my fingers towards them.

You might not agree with me but i feel Pakistan is getting taken for a ride by some bad apples to which most people dont have a connection with.For the innocents all they do is support many organisations without knowing their full intentions.I know some Pakistanis and they take great pride in being a modern nation but some are hell bent on taking it the Afghanistan way.

Possible because they handle fire crackers

Indian have to settle Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom