What's new

Pakistan is blamed even if a cracker goes off in India: Nisar

Is that best that you can do??? I am stating the sentiments and anguish from our side. I am at a loss to give you a befitting reply.

R.I.P. to fallen soldiers.

Applies to both sides... And perhaps if you check the previous thread i have already passed my condolences for the deaths of everyone in this incident, regardless the colour of their flag.

Why do you think its Pakistan that is the backstabber? Its YOU guys. First you fabricated the whole parliament and mumbai attacks, youve burned samjhota express, you came up with nuclear weapons first. Why is it that a country that is much smaller in size and military would attack a country that is much bigger in size and military? Tell me where this happens? No where.

Parliment and mumbai done by Indians ? back that up with proof

As for Samjhota...Indian agencies did the investigation not Pakistani....

Yes we did come up with nukes first..so what ?

You attacked Kargil in 1999 just after peace process ...your intelligence agencies supports militants who are hell bent on killing innocent Indians...and they do it quite openly in the name of "freedom fighters" ...now before you go talking about Kashmir...they are terrorists as per the U.N.
Its your country who wanted to kill us with a 1000 cuts.

Sharabi said something..LOL...If he is that crack then i Would say dil dil jaan jaan tehreek e taliban threeke e taliban,,RIP Baitullah Mehsud..Long live Hakeemullah..May Allah bless him with long life and good health..

Why do you think its Pakistan that is the backstabber? Its YOU guys. First you fabricated the whole parliament and mumbai attacks, youve burned samjhota express, you came up with nuclear weapons first. Why is it that a country that is much smaller in size and military would attack a country that is much bigger in size and military? Tell me where this happens? No where.

Forget about all the wars. How do you account for Kargil?? It happened recently in 1999 and who do you think are the architects in that adventure??

there are many instances of small countries attacking bigger countries. Japan attacking United states at Pearl Harbor. Israel attacking Egypt, Jordan and Syria in their 6 day war.

loss of 5 soldiers' lives could be as trivial as crackers going of for the Pakistanis. Not for Indians.

So he want to say that five Indian Soldiers were killed by fire crackers.

Great.

he means to say if even a fire cracker goes of near your home, it is blamed on pakistan

this is also blamed on pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally!

Good to know the whole cabinet isn't in Saudi Arabia...

These statements are needed time to time to shut up India. I was seeing Z news today (well the Pakistani channel showed a short clipping) and theyy were already drawing out battle plans as if the Indian Army's MO dte is run by Z News!

India kay T-90 tanks ko dekh kar Pakistanion kay paas bhagnay kay ilawa koi chara na hoga!!! We had just done Iftar then, and that show gave us a good laugh to digest our food!

Finally!

These statements are needed time to time to shut up India. I was seeing Z news today (well the Pakistani channel showed a short clipping) and theyy were already drawing out battle plans as if the Indian Army's MO dte is run by Z News!

India kay T-90 tanks ko dekh kar Pakistanion kay paas bhagnay kay ilawa koi chara na hoga!!! We had just done Iftar then, and that show gave us a good laugh to digest our food!

shut up India ? Did India really make any official stance ? no it did not .. Its no different than you people Blaming RAW,CIA Mossed for every cracker which explodes in Pakistan ...

Its Amazing how people change when your govt. suddenly shouts " OMGG INDIAA"

Chaudhry-NIsar1-480x238.jpg

ISLAMABAD -

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Wednesday said India’s anger at Pakistan for the ambush of five of its soldiers was not understandable, adding that Indians were in a habit of blaming Pakistan even if a cracker went off in the country.

Addressing a press conference, he said it was counterproductive to find the Pakistan Army at fault for the killing of five Indian soldiers in Poonch near the Line of Control.

“The area is at least five kilometres away from the Line of Control,” he said, adding that it was “not possible for Pakistani soldiers to have been there.”

At least five Indian soldiers were killed on Tuesday when they were allegedly ambushed by 20 armed militants, the Indian Defence Minister AK Antony said. The militants were allegedly wearing Pakistan Army uniforms. Pakistan has categorically rejected the accusations.

The interior minister added that Pakistan wanted peace in the region, but a blame game played out in the Indian media spoilt the atmosphere.

The killing of five Indian troops near the Line of Control has triggered a series of protests in India against Pakistan.

India’s main opposition party Bharataya Janata Party (BJP) has demanded talks with Pakistan be called off.

SOURCE:

PAKISTAN TODAY

Pakistan is blamed even if a cracker goes off in India: Nisar | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia
Height of being stupid, incident happened at the border and obvious suspect would be either Pakistan forces or militants.

Finally!

Well you want to make an argument based on news Channel?

Back
Top Bottom