What's new

Pakistan is blamed even if a cracker goes off in India: Nisar

India almost blamed every incidence on pakistan...later their own investigation agencies say that hindu extremist,retired army personnels were behind this...Samjhota express was also blamed on us.
You people should also take credit for your incompetancy..may b some separist movement was behind this ambush..

Pakistanis are holier than saints...these Amreekis,Hindooostanis and yahoodi are always upto something.

I think its a quarrel cross fire btwn indian soldiers, which is now being used as pressure tactics for the upcoming "Talks".

this is old and useful tactic from india.

You know what I think. Indian generals must be visiting this forum and when they see pakistanis divided into various political parties, they think pakistan itself is divided and if we attack them, they will be destroyed. WRONG!!!!. We may have different political views but at the end of the day, we are pakistanis. Tum logon kay haath paon tor kay tumhain wapis bhej dain gay. And dont mess with a military who has been getting a real time war experience for the last 10 years. Pak army is not something you can mess with. While your military is target practicing on cardboard targets, our military is kicking some serious ***.

You know what I think. Indian generals must be visiting this forum and when they see pakistanis divided into various political parties, they think pakistan itself is divided and if we attack them, they will be destroyed. WRONG!!!!. We may have different political views but at the end of the day, we are pakistanis. Tum logon kay haath paon tor kay tumhain wapis bhej dain gay. And dont mess with a military who has been getting a real time war experience for the last 10 years. Pak army is not something you can mess with. While your military is target practicing on cardboard targets, our military is kicking some serious ***.

no matter how much we are divided ..when it comes to national security we are all united

Pakistanis are holier than saints...these Amreekis,Hindooostanis and yahoodi are always upto something.

What a pathetic debate attitude. When there is nothing else to say or debate, this is the default position of most Indians on this forum....... "It's Amreekis, Hindoostanis and Yahoodis" blah blah rubbish. Either have a meaningful argument in a forum or shut the hell up and creep back into that little hole you crawled out of

What a pathetic debate attitude. When there is nothing else to say or debate, this is the default position of most Indians on this forum....... "It's Amreekis, Hindoostanis and Yahoodis" blah blah rubbish. Either have a meaningful argument in a forum or shut the hell up and creep back into that little hole you crawled out of

Cmon,i dont need a debate on this from someone whose nation was home to Osama and whose population till now thinks it was a American operation to tarnish Pakistans image.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot.

Hmmm..nice.But for your information i know more than you about radio phonetics.Here something for you kid which you will take days to understand if you work on it from today..

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-.

Back
Top Bottom