What's new

Pakistan is a great Nation

every country is great for their citizens even north Korean think their country is best place to live. for gaining international respect a country should earn respect not just militarily but politically and economically too. let others tell whether Pakistan is great or not...,

if you love you house what do you care what other think of your house

All we seen is terrorists coming ..so not for me
if some good singers ,good cricketers make a nation great then i am all for it

Those 180 million are nothing but pakistan ..and those terrorists are one of the products ..and we recieved a lot of that product

Those 180 million are nothing but pakistan ..and those terrorists are one of the products ..and we recieved a lot of that product
They are very few in numbers, They comes in group and hide in mountain area.
Most of them came from Afghanistan and difficult mountain area of 2500km with border.

I agree they are few in number ..but apart from few singers recently we only saw them representing in your name

Really, There was a time, Marina Drive was deserted for weeks, no such fear in any Pakistani City.
You are right only when UAV flies people are scared.....Back to topic..Pakistan was once great..has the potential to be great.
But so does every country. This goes for every nation..."when all the people are happy and content in a country, then I would consider that to be the greatest of all".

I agree they are few in number ..but apart from few singers recently we only saw them representing in your name

Dont talk this bullshit. These terrorists killed more Pakistani civilians than civilians of any other country.. our army killed more terrorists that you cannot even imagine..but i know its hard for Indians to understand the price Pakistan paid to eradicate terrorism within pakistan..

Thanks for telling us , we look good while vomiting , we will recover as we always do with the prayers of our well wishers.

Dont talk this bullshit. These terrorists killed more Pakistani civilians than civilians of any other country.. our army killed more terrorists that you cannot even imagine..but i know its hard for Indians to understand the price Pakistan paid to eradicate terrorism within pakistan..
`

Terrorism eradicated ,when did this happen?

Stop comparing who lost more lives and start looking at how to stop it. Even if we lost 1 person ,,we would still be kicking up a storm.

I dont care how you behave in your personal life because i am not your relative but if you behave good with me then i consider you to be good ..and if you behave badly with public because of your personal life then you are a bad man ..i think you can understand the logic of this bullshit

I dont see anything wrong with this topic. Yes it could be a wrong thread on indian defence forum but not on PDF :D

I know it will be hard for some indians to digest anything positive about pakistan because all they talk about pakistan is a terrorist failed state blah blah :)
Even I hate those topics mate.....you can't prosecute all Indians just for some leg pulling and sucide trolls. I am not saying this shouldn't be discuss , all I am saying these topics generally ends up in more hostility, less constructive discussion, several bans and infractions.

Sometimes senior members can't resist to answer, human nature, and then we have less good posters. So in a way we enable and fulfill the target the suicide trolls wanted to hit.

You know that.....

`

Terrorism eradicated ,when did this happen?

Stop comparing who lost more lives and start looking at how to stop it. Even if we lost 1 person ,,we would still be kicking up a storm.

it happened recently after pakistani army took charge against terrorism and situation is very much under control..

I am comparing because if some terrorist kill one Indian you blame Pakistan for it and if same terrorist kill thousands Pakistani civilians or army personnel then you still blame Pakistan for it. Pakistan supprt terrorists but at the same time these terrorist also kill Pakistani army and civilians in abundance..logic of Indians is weird to comprehend :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom