What's new

Pakistan is a fake country,will re-unite with India -Says Justice Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!! Check again who is suffering more from poverty & hunger - And how about delusional Bhartiis still dreaming "Akhand Bharat"? Whole region is suffering because of your "Akhand Bharat" mentality.

Ghazwa-e-Hind :cheesy:????????

You conveniently overlook the informal sector which is undocumented; a sector which is probably as high as 45-50% of our nominal GDP

Of course you and these people of yours wouldn't understand that.

And for the record I never claimed we were floating in cash; it's the Indians who pretend to be what they sure as hell aren't

so,what is you claiming??50% of your GDP is undocumented???no wonder Pakistan is in that poor condition.. :rolleyes: undocumented means no tax,no money for govt and no development...I have nothing to say if a country has 50% of its GDP undocumented..if that is the case,then looks like a large parts of your people is undocumented too..so,what is it??is it 40% or something like 50% of your entire population under poverty line??

When you are working from day one for "Akhand Bharat" than why crying on Ghazwa-e-Hind project of Sir ZH? End result will be same? isn't it? :cheesy:

We need to arrange a meet b/w Sir Zaid and Sir Katju.

LOL!!! Check again who is suffering more from poverty & hunger - And how about delusional Bhartiis still dreaming "Akhand Bharat"? Whole region is suffering because of your "Akhand Bharat" mentality.

no, its suffering due to your kashmir obsession and now IOP??? give me a break...

We need to arrange a meet b/w Sir Zaid and Sir Katju.

Yeah - I hope they will be able to resolve disputes better than politicians

no, its suffering due to your kashmir obsession and now IOP??? give me a break...

No breaks given - IOK is integral part of Pakistan and IOP naturally belongs to Pakistan :cheers:

Yeah - I hope they will be able to resolve disputes better than politicians

No breaks given - IOK is integral part of Pakistan and IOP naturally belongs to Pakistan :cheers:

Right! it will gain a lot of TRP!:cheers:

Your first post was correct. Your second one is illogical and reverse of that is true :cheesy:

A hi tak toh Kashmir tha,Punjab bhi aa Gaya?:omghaha:

Pakistan's first letter "P" represents Punjab - And it was un-divided Punjab, aur waisay bhi my claim is far better than "Akhand Bharat"

Pakistan's first letter "P" represents Punjab - And it was un-divided Punjab, aur waisay bhi my claim is far better than "Akhand Bharat"

Akhand Bharath doesn't have any sense. Also you be content with what you have. Zyada ye chahiye wo chahiye karoge jo hain wo bhi hum le lenge. :coffee:

haii :angel: Indians want to us to unite so badly :oops: thanks but no thanks

Do you know the original Punjab region extends till some part of Uttar Pradesh?Then you must be wanting Delhi,Haryana too :cheesy:
Just because the name says so,you are claiming the region?:omghaha: India must start claiming Pakistani region around the Indus river too!
Btw I though Pakistan meant land of pure?

Why not vacate the Punjab region of Pakistan and give to its original inhabitants then Sikhs, Jatts etc...

Do you know the original Punjab region extends till some part of Uttar Pradesh?Then you must be wanting Delhi,Haryana too :cheesy:
Just because the name says so,you are claiming the region?:omghaha: India must start claiming Pakistani region around the Indus river too!
Btw I though Pakistan meant land of pure?

Punjab in state of 1940 - Haryana is part of Punjab - I am not interested in Uttar Pardesh - and Sir ZH will take care of Dilli.

Actual India (Indus valley) is Today's Pakistan & IOP - Bharat have illegally occupied this name

Why not vacate the Punjab region of Pakistan and give to its original inhabitants then Sikhs, Jatts etc...

For your GK - Punjab is inhabited by Punjabies

Akhand Bharath doesn't have any sense. Also you be content with what you have. Zyada ye chahiye wo chahiye karoge jo hain wo bhi hum le lenge. :coffee:

Incredible power is not shupar pawar yet, nor it's gonna be in near future. AFAIK, India claims Kashmir as Integral part but we have taken considerable part, rest will be liberated along with IOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom