What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

Yes because Babri is a hot topic he should of known better not to mention it while in India as for Samjhota he has every right to bring that up as it was Pakistanis which were the majority who died during that attack.

May be he is siding with saffronies against Congress thats why he mentioned Babri Mosque

Rehman Malik also said the same for Samjhota Express attack but your Indian media had picked up one word "Babri Mosque" for local public consumption.

Mumbai attacks = Samjhota Express attack where Indians killed Pakistanis inside India

I know you are avoiding to discuss Indian terrorism against Pakistan but since its part of Rehman Malik's statment so i will suggest you to first go and read what he said and then come back for discussion

Rehman malik Statement:"We don't want any 9/11, we don't want any Mumbai bomb blast (attacks), we don't want any Samjhauta Express blast and we don't want Babri masjid issue,"

Is is right to equate Mumbai with Babri masjid incident??

This is what we are discussing here, I am not avoiding anything.

May be he is siding with saffronies against Congress thats why he mentioned Babri Mosque

He just says many things, I seen many of his videos after bomb blast hits in Pakistan he comes on screen says a few words and goes back home.

You are confused between emotional out burst and cold blooded cowardly killings.

Oh you mean You Indians killing over 5 dozen Pakistanis inside India in Samjhota express planned by your Hindu Militants and helped by your serving Indian Army officer is emotional outburst and Mumbai attack is cold-blooded killing?

its you who is not only confused but have different standards for killings.

Oh you mean You Indians killing over 5 dozen Pakistanis inside India in Samjhota express planned by your Hindu Militants and helped by your serving Indian Army officer is emotional outburst and Mumbai attack is cold-blooded killing?

So was 26/11 attack done for revenge due to Samjhota? you telling us some new information Jani ji :azn:

Again Babri masjid (emotional outburst) , Mumbai 26/11 (cold blooded cowardly act of terror perpetrated by one country on another).

Samjhota express incident in not we are discussion here.

Again Babri masjid (emotional outburst) , Mumbai 26/11 (cold blooded cowardly act of terror perpetrated by one country on another).

May you have such emotional outbusts again and again not my NATIONAL concern.

Samjhota express incident in not we are discussion here.

YES we are discussing Samjhota Express terrorism by Indians with help of your Indian Hindu terrorist groups and Indian Army officer who was involved.

You can not comment selectively on his statement.

Samjota Express terrorism = Mumbai attack terrorims.

he is 200% right.

One disputed struture is destroyed in India causes these Pakistanis so much heartburns but what about thousands of temples and Gurdwaras have been destroyed in Pakistan.
Tumara Religon religon Hamara religon Kuch Bhi Nahin.

We shouldn't bother so much about Pakistan with Jokers like Rehman Malik at the helm of affairs Pakistan's future looks very bleak.

May you have such emotional outbusts again and again not my NATIONAL concern.

YES we are discussing Samjhota Express terrorism by Indians with help of your Indian Hindu terrorist groups and Indian Army officer who was involved.

You can not comment selectively on his statement.

Samjota Express terrorism = Mumbai attack terrorims.

he is 200% right.

Read the thread title and decide for your self which topic we are discussing here. This guy equated Babri masjid with Mumbai.

Rehman Malik also said the same for Samjhota Express attack but your Indian media had picked up one word "Babri Mosque" for local public consumption.

Mumbai attacks = Samjhota Express attack where Indians killed Pakistanis inside India

I know you are avoiding to discuss Indian terrorism against Pakistan but since its part of Rehman Malik's statment so i will suggest you to first go and read what he said and then come back for discussion

I dont think we are avoiding to discuss indian terrorism... the argument here is what is terrorism????..There are terrorist activities happening in india as well... Now The problem is for you every incident (human life lost or not, Communal or accident) you look at thru a prism of terrorism... I cant blame you for that... probably the place you live is the reason...There are somany terrorist activities happening around you makes you think that what ever happens is terrorism... Thats your personal perception that may not be true....

Read the thread title and decide for your self which topic we are discussing here. This guy equated Babri masjid with Mumbai.

The title is SELECTIVE headline by INDIAN Media to cater to local consumption and as usual derail peace process between the two countries since your media is always warmongering.

this guy Rehman Malik said " "We don't want any 9/11, we don't want any Mumbai bomb blast (attacks), we don't want any Samjhauta Express blast and we don't want Babri masjid issue,"

Why to pick one and leave the other lolzz

RM in one breath condmened both the terrorism by both countries.

One disputed struture is destroyed in India causes these Pakistanis so much heartburns but what about thousands of temples and Gurdwaras have been destroyed in Pakistan.
Tumara Religon religon Hamara religon Kuch Bhi Nahin.

aray bhaya tumhain bhagwan aur bhee shakti day k baki ki tamam mosques be India main destroy kar do hamari bala say.

We shouldn't bother so much about Pakistan with Jokers like Rehman Malik at the helm of affairs Pakistan's future looks very bleak.

:D why should you bother when dint bother about your jokers .

why you indians always love to have self-inflicted frustration by going selective and super sensitive :P

The title is SELECTIVE headline by INDIAN Media to cater to local consumption and as usual derail peace process between the two countries since your media is always warmongering.

this guy Rehman Malik said " "We don't want any 9/11, we don't want any Mumbai bomb blast (attacks), we don't want any Samjhauta Express blast and we don't want Babri masjid issue,"

Why to pick one and leave the other lolzz

RM in one breath condmened both the terrorism by both countries
:P

Because of simple reason that babri masjid issue cant be fit into those lists!!!!!! ( Now let me tell you Orange , Apple and potato cant be considered as same- First two are fruits the other is vegetable) :P

Chalooo jee Indian star plus drama ended and so should be Indian paranoism.

"When I spoke of Babri, I never compared it with terror acts," he said, adding: "What I said is that we do not want ugly incidents... Never made such a comparison," Malik said.

Malik had said Friday: "Terrorism brings grief, we do not want a 9/11, Bombay blast, Samjhauta Express blast, Babri Mosque demolition."

Never compared Babri with Mumbai attack: Rehman Malik - The Times of India

Ab tera kia ho ga Kaliya opsss mera matlab ha ToI

Lets listen from you how far back in history you wish to go.

I'm not the one using history as an excuse for the inexcusable, you are! I don't want to go back anywhere, much prefer going forward.

What help?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom