What's new

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik compares 26/11 carnage with Babri

Andromache you will never realize and come to sane conclusion in this kind of threads. You will escape with off topic rants when some one come with sane arguments.

Anything living is terrorised only by seeing coming death not otherwise :)
And hopefully we are human being we cant apply animal instinct here
Not otherwise ?

Ask any man or woman . Somethings are more terrifying than death for many people. People beg for death or commit suicide to avoid rape, torture, humiliation etc.

Yaar, don't give these sentences and examples like that accidental fire one.

Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians). [/B]

By virtue of This definition Rehman Malik is very right when he equates Babri Mosque episode with Mumbai attacks since both fits in box of creating
fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal

By virtue of This definition Rehman Malik is very right when he equates Babri Mosque episode with Mumbai attacks since both fits in box of creating

Babri incident do not come under terror, The killings that followed after math done by both communities comes under emotional out burst.

Mumbai is a planned operation with cold blood and is an act of war and cowardly act of terrorism.

Andromache you will never realize and come to sane conclusion in this kind of threads. You will escape with off topic rants when some one come with sane arguments.

I read Rehman Malik's statement and he is very right when he said that we dont want Mumbai Attack, we dont want Samjhota Express attack.

The Terrorism by Indians against Pakistanis in Samjhota express inside India is equal to terrorism by Pakistani in Mumbai.

The logic works both sides if you want to see things without using Indian lense otherwise anything mentioned by Indian terrorism becomes rant for you.

Babri was disputed grounds it was always a issue even before partition, sooner or later it would caused a problem as we being Hindus always wanted to build a temple at that spot.

I read Rehman Malik's statement and he is very right when he said that we dont want Mumbai Attack, we dont want Samjhota Express attack.

The Terrorism by Indians against Pakistanis in Samjhota express inside India is equal to terrorism by Pakistani in Mumbai.

The logic works both sides if you want to see things without using Indian lense otherwise anything mentioned by Indian terrorism becomes rant for you.

Diffrence is it was in India conducted by Indians it was not Indians attacking Pakistanis in Pakistan.

That's why I said terrorism definition is so broad that people make wrong comparison. Read my post on difference between Babri and 26/11.

That's why I say your definition of terrorism can contain all crimes committed. Even robbery, homicide etc.

Babri incident do not come under terror, The killings that followed after math done by both communities comes under emotional out burst.

read again the definition provided by your Indian member in which he and other Indians believe. i am copy pasting his post here he again for your reading.

Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians).

Some definitions now include acts of unlawful violence and war.

The use of similar tactics by criminal organizations for protection rackets or to enforce a code of silence is usually not labeled terrorism though these same actions may be labeled terrorism when done by a politically motivated group. Perhaps, it is less oppressive in itself than through the effects of the precautions taken to protect its likely victims.

Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mumbai is a planned operation with cold blood and is an act of war and cowardly act of terrorism.

So was Samjhota Express an act of cowrdly terrorism against Pakistanis on Indian soil

Before Samjhota Express India had multiple bomb blast such as the Mumbai train blast which was blamed by LET so really Indians just did one blast for 20 odd done by Pakistanis.

We are discussing about Babri masjid incident equated to 26/11, not samjhota express incident.

Regarding Samjhota it is not we are discussing here.

Diffrence is it was in India conducted by Indians it was not Indians attacking Pakistanis in Pakistan.

Rehman Malik also said the same for Samjhota Express attack but your Indian media had picked up one word "Babri Mosque" for local public consumption.

Mumbai attacks = Samjhota Express attack where Indians killed Pakistanis inside India

We are discussing about Babri masjid incident equated to 26/11, not samjhota express incident.

Regarding Samjhota it is not we are discussing here.

I know you are avoiding to discuss Indian terrorism against Pakistan but since its part of Rehman Malik's statment so i will suggest you to first go and read what he said and then come back for discussion

Rehman Malik also said the same for Samjhota Express attack but your Indian media had picked up one word "Babri Mosque" for local public consumption.

Mumbai attacks = Samjhota Express attack where Indians killed Pakistanis inside India

Yes because Babri is a hot topic he should of known better not to mention it while in India as for Samjhota he has every right to bring that up as it was Pakistanis which were the majority who died during that attack.

Before Samjhota Express India had multiple bomb blast such as the Mumbai train blast which was blamed by LET so really Indians just did one blast for 20 odd done by Pakistanis.

for those odd 20 Pakistanis killed by Indians IF kasab reciprocated in Mumbai whats wrong then? why cry rivers?

and those bomb blasts in India in past blamed on your own Muslims by Hindu terrorists often proved wrong.

for that you can NOT kill peaceful Pakistani civilians traveling in India.

read again the definition provided by your Indian member in which he and other Indians believe. i am copy pasting his post here he again for your reading.

So was Samjhota Express an act of cowrdly terrorism against Pakistanis on Indian soil

You are confused between emotional out burst and cold blooded cowardly killings.

for those odd 20 Pakistanis killed by Indians IF kasab reciprocated in Mumbai whats wrong then? why cry rivers?

and those bomb blasts in India in past blamed on your own Muslims by Hindu terrorists often proved wrong.

for that you can NOT kill peaceful Pakistani civilians traveling in India.

Well alot of the bomb blast we blamed on groups like LET and so did the west.

Abdul Karim Tunda was arrested in Mombasa, Kenya on suspicions of involvement in the train bombings.[38] He is one of India's most wanted men and also a suspected organiser for the banned Islamic militant group Lashkar-e-Toiba

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom