What's new

Pakistan interested in buying 30-40 J-31s

Not really mate
Infact the Regime you're pointing to is the reason the Muslim world is in such mess right now
Thanks to the betrayal from the Caliphate times and all the Zionist hugging ever since...

Stick to Air Force discussion. This biased political view has no room in this topic.

sure we are comfortable with KSA. we are even ready to share technology of JF-17 with both KSA and IRAN (if they ask). we can share with them whatever they want. it's just that, we have some Issues with them. doesn't mean we don't Like them. btw me and @The Accountant are citizen's of Pakistan. the one who deal's with KSA is "Government of Pakistan". and they have very very good relations.

@The Accountant was asking about your "China" Position. that do you guyz trust KSA when it come's to sharing the secret's of such advance fighter with them ? keeping their relation with USA in mind
Sir you summarized it very well ... thanks for understanding my point and clarifying ...

@wanglaokan RealNapster summarized it all very well ...

As a nation KSA is our ally and has supported Pakistan in every problem but I view both KSA and Iran as a threat to all the muslims as whatever going on in middle east is due to tussle between these two countries ...

They are killing each other just to show their power and maintain their supremacy .... but this is entirely a separate discussion ...

My point of view regarding China sharing the tech is due to risk of such tech falling into hands of USA which did happened at the time of union of east and west Germany ... For Pakistan there is no such risk (if we share tech of JF17 with KSA) as Pakistan is not a threat to US in terms of technology specially fighter aircraft technology ...

Most Chinese weapon systems are open architecture ones, mostly the ones made for export, so the Saudi J-31s will have western components that integrate well with the rest of their fleet..
But integration also means sharing source code and other useful codes that can be very lethal in case of war ... So China needs to be careful in sharing such things with KSA which is much more closer to USA in comparison to China ... Furthermore, in countries like KSA where power is in hand of few individuals betrayal like this is easy ...

Sir you summarized it very well ... thanks for understanding my point and clarifying ...

@wanglaokan RealNapster summarized it all very well ...

Welcome bro. and no SIR yar. we are all equal here.

As a nation KSA is our ally and has supported Pakistan in every problem but I view both KSA and Iran as a threat to all the muslims as whatever going on in middle east is due to tussle between these two countries ...

They are killing each other just to show their power and maintain their supremacy .... but this is entirely a separate discussion ...

My point of view regarding China sharing the tech is due to risk of such tech falling into hands of USA which did happened at the time of union of east and west Germany ... For Pakistan there is no such risk (if we share tech of JF17 with KSA) as Pakistan is not a threat to US in terms of technology specially fighter aircraft technology ...

Exactly.

Interests are there but physical implementation will take time as J- 31 still in trial phase.
Before 5th generation, Pakistan should have some 4.5 generation fighter too.

I really like to be part of Pakistani Army, in army I love Pakistan Navy. Basically I really like white dress they wear during their duty and save our life any kind of dangerous. I love Pakistan Army.

Interests are there but physical implementation will take time as J- 31 still in trial phase.
Before 5th generation, Pakistan should have some 4.5 generation fighter too.
Jf17 blk 3 is 4.5 generation light weight fighter

Stick to Air Force discussion. This biased political view has no room in this topic.

An illogical statement claiming KSA is only loyal to Allah....is perfectly relevant in an Airforce discussion thingy

As for the bias mate
Why don't you educate yourself with the history of WWI and the story of Lawrence of Arabia and the aftermatch of Saudi Betrayal of the Caliphate....

I really like to be part of Pakistani Army, in army I love Pakistan Navy. Basically I really like white dress they wear during their duty and save our life any kind of dangerous. I love Pakistan Army.

Navy is not part of Army and Army is not part of Navy
Hope you understand...

Hummmm, you guys are very famous for your enlightenment and noble and wise thinking. We will learn from you to get out of our Ignorance.
we will be delighted to teach you brother :-)

Strategical Journal
12 hrs ·
>> BANGLADESH AIRFORCE TO PURCHASE FC-20/J-10 FROM CAC, CHINA . .

BAF WANTS TO REPLACE ITS AGING FLEET OF F-7 WITH THE LATEST FC-20/J-10 AIRCRAFTS.

DHAKA WANT'S TO REPLACE ITS F-7MBs WITH 14 FC-20/J-10 MRCAs INCLUDING TWO SEATER VERSION FOR FIGHTER PILOT CONVERSION.

...See more

220 Likes23 Comments29 Shares
LikeComment
Top comments

‎اجود رحمان الحجازی‎, Muhammad Mahmood, ‎علی مٹمل‎ and 217 others like this.
29 shares
Comments
12002914_920702851346855_9180001952456787597_n.jpg

Zill E Hussnain bye bye Mig 35
1 · 12 hrs
View previous replies

Strategical Journal
Zill E Hussnain their numerical demand is less. Hence they can manage.
Besides in order to Replace 2 different platforms such as A-5s and F-7, J-10 is good enough.
For more Aggressive roles, Mig-35s will do great.
12 · 12 hrs
View more replies
16830986_1870389756509507_3529107265138590309_n.jpg

Zuhair W. Khan Cool. J-10 As, are they?
12 hrs

Strategical Journal

Back
Top Bottom