What's new

Pakistan interested in buying 30-40 J-31s

Off-topic : That's entirely incorrect about Saudi ... You need to study history of Al-Saud family they are murderers and power hungry ... For them Islam is a tool to impose their rule (I am myself sunni muslim so dont consider my views motivated by sect but purely from objective point) ...

On topic : You might be right as geo-politics of the region is changes continously ... However, if I would have been decision maker in China ,,, I would have gone for a deal of assembly only without transfer of any key tech ...

@The SC I think I am not clear to you ... What I am saying that I am also thinking that KSA can go for J31 as they dont have any opotion now (Probably if they decides USA may re-think its strategy of not offering F-35) however, the deal will be limited to a tailor made of the shelf solution or alternatively a simple assembly line without transfer of technology ...

However, out of this decision another aspect is avionics as currently all of the communication system of KSA is nato based and it will never be connected to any Chinese system .... J31 on its own without connecting to other assets will means to use the platform at half of its potential ...
Most Chinese weapon systems are open architecture ones, mostly the ones made for export, so the Saudi J-31s will have western components that integrate well with the rest of their fleet..

Off-topic : That's entirely incorrect about Saudi ... You need to study history of Al-Saud family they are murderers and power hungry ... For them Islam is a tool to impose their rule (I am myself sunni muslim so dont consider my views motivated by sect but purely from objective point) ...

On topic : You might be right as geo-politics of the region is changes continously ... However, if I would have been decision maker in China ,,, I would have gone for a deal of assembly only without transfer of any key tech ...

@The SC I think I am not clear to you ... What I am saying that I am also thinking that KSA can go for J31 as they dont have any opotion now (Probably if they decides USA may re-think its strategy of not offering F-35) however, the deal will be limited to a tailor made of the shelf solution or alternatively a simple assembly line without transfer of technology ...

However, out of this decision another aspect is avionics as currently all of the communication system of KSA is nato based and it will never be connected to any Chinese system .... J31 on its own without connecting to other assets will means to use the platform at half of its potential ...
I thought Pakistan has very close relationship with Saudi.

And China will not ToT all the key tech to its paterner.

Most Chinese weapon systems are open architecture ones, mostly the ones made for export, so the Saudi J-31s will have western components that integrate well with the rest of their fleet..
FC31 will not be an open architecture at this time. If other countries want to get in the project, they buy off the shelf or assemble it.

I thought Pakistan has very close relationship with Saudi.

And China will not ToT all the key tech to its paterner.

FC31 will not be an open architecture at this time. If other countries want to get in the project, they buy off the shelf or assemble it.
That only if China wants to induct it too, otherwise there will be some ToT or no deal at all, it is the new policy of KSA, ToT can be anything in the fuselage or other parts of the airplane.. the engines will likely be western and most of the rest will be Chinese that can integrate with the western tech in KSA, or replaced by western tech..

That only if China wants to induct it too, otherwise there will be some ToT or no deal at all, it is the new policy of KSA, ToT can be anything in the fuselage or other parts of the airplane.. the engines will likely be western and most of the rest will be Chinese that can integrate with the western tech in KSA, or replaced by western tech..
The recent advertising video of SAC name Grey Falcon as J31, not previous FC31. Do you understand what I try to say?

I want ask a question, does Pakistan feel comfortable with the relationship it has with Sauid Arab? @The Accountant I feel you don't like Saudi.

Recently Saudi wanna spend 10 billions USD buy an atoll's sovereign from Maldives to build a oil transfer station to China. India has been very sad about it.

The recent advertising video of SAC name Grey Falcon as J31, not previous FC31. Do you understand what I try to say?

I want ask a question, does Pakistan feel comfortable with the relationship it has with Sauid Arab? @The Accountant I feel you don't like Saudi.
So you mean that China will procure it too, is that the meaning of the "J" ?

Recently Saudi wanna spend 10 billions USD buy an atoll's sovereign from Maldives to build a oil transfer station to China. India has been very sad about it.
I have opened a thread about it in the middle East and Africa section..

t
Had I been a decision maker of Pakistan, I would have gone for eurofighter or Rafale.
time is gone..enemy posses such weapon in huge quantities so 5th gen would give us quality edge over superior quantity in neighbour

Yes, of course.
i knew it from day 1 that j31 will get in PLAAF ..no idea about PLAN but it depends on the competition CAC puts up on j31 for plan ..however plaaf is most likely now..china is struggling for numerical superioty

t

time is gone..enemy posses such weapon in huge quantities so 5th gen would give us quality edge over superior quantity in neighbour

i knew it from day 1 that j31 will get in PLAAF ..no idea about PLAN but it depends on the competition CAC puts up on j31 for plan ..however plaaf is most likely now..china is struggling for numerical superioty
How Pakistanis perceive Saudi?

We will never be sad. If we do not wish, Mldiv can not do anything against our wish. After all they are our people and will listen to us.
No one will turn down 10 billions offer, especially poor country like Maldives.

sure we are comfortable with KSA. we are even ready to share technology of JF-17 with both KSA and IRAN (if they ask). we can share with them whatever they want. it's just that, we have some Issues with them. doesn't mean we don't Like them. btw me and @The Accountant are citizen's of Pakistan. the one who deal's with KSA is "Government of Pakistan". and they have very very good relations.

@The Accountant was asking about your "China" Position. that do you guyz trust KSA when it come's to sharing the secret's of such advance fighter with them ? keeping their relation with USA in mind

How Pakistanis perceive Saudi?

sure we are comfortable with KSA. we are even ready to share technology of JF-17 with both KSA and IRAN (if they ask). we can share with them whatever they want. it's just that, we have some Issues with them. doesn't mean we don't Like them. btw me and @The Accountant are citizen's of Pakistan. the one who deal's with KSA is "Government of Pakistan". and they have very very good relations.

@The Accountant was asking about your "China" Position. that do you guyz trust KSA when it come's to sharing the secret's of such advance fighter with them ? keeping their relation with USA in mind
China will not TOT key techs to Saudi, we have to protect our intellectual property.

Since China sold ballastic missiles to Saudi means we are very close. They can buy off the shelf or assemble FC31. The relationship between China and Pakistan is always beyond every consideration. Pakistan always comes first. I care Pakistanis feeling very much. That's why I ask the question.

If this rumor is true, then I think it's a tri-lateral co-development among China/Pakistan/Saudi.

KSA is no one's ally, they will only be loyal to Allah.

Not really mate
Infact the Regime you're pointing to is the reason the Muslim world is in such mess right now
Thanks to the betrayal from the Caliphate times and all the Zionist hugging ever since...

Eurofighter and low RCS???? and it is better than J-31??? Are you on drugs or just trolling today?

Who trolls here? Doesn't saudi have Eurofighter? Are not they very low RCS planes with excellent EW system of active cancellation? They are much more potent and stealthier than chinese planes.

Back
Top Bottom