What's new

Pakistan, India taking rival steps ‘to advance nuclear arsenals’

Only thing you should have been give us a huge market for our products .Through that you could have been increase the influence of Pakistan in Indian economy .
With a slightest warning your govt can settle their issues with India .

Well ,this kind of diplomatic excellency is only works in a established nation .

Did you resolve your issues with China? they almostly own entire indian market.

Did USA-China resolve their issues because their trade more than $ 500 billion dollars.

Did Japan- China resolve their issues? their trade is more than $ 200 billion dollars.

Did SK-Japan resolve their issues? their trade is more than $ 150 billion dollars.

Your nukes is helping our psy ops .
We have far more sophisticated approach in dealing this kind of issues.
we have nukes because you forced us to get nukes...

India is only a propaganda tiger who's "Shoopah powah" status exists only in the minds of hundreds of thousands of jobless Indians who's only escape from reality is,boasting relentlessly on Twitter, and pose as Baloch wanting to separate from Pakistan.
They are also fed rubbish by their media about how powerful they are.
If they were such powerful they at least had attacked Pakistan and captured Kashmir, on which they have 70 year old claim.
We did that in 1948 and captured the Kashmir we still have, just one year after coming into being

Did USA-China resolve their issues because their trade more than $ 500 billion dollars.

Did Japan- China resolve their issues? their trade is more than $ 200 billion dollars.

Did SK-Japan resolve their issues? their trade is more than $ 150 billion dollars.

No wonder that your elites are like this ,after all they are selected by people like yours .
Disputes would be there but the method used to solve the issues is different .
Chinese are just a small part of our market ,around less than 10%.
Or you might mistaken India with Pakistan .

US ,China,Japan,India etc use their economy to cool down their disputes .And Pakistan is bleeding themselves to solve their issues .You dont have any leverage in our market nor you have any influence here. So only thing we need to do is to just ignore you.

Pakistan should stop competing with India because inspite of all its efforts, it can not match India either in economy or in Defense. Pakistan should become welfare state and not security state. This was said by by Husain Haquani ex Pakistani diplomat.
Atleast our population is more happier than your and have acess to bathrooms

In english they call it nuisance value :)
Then you can burn your candle bot ways and see what happens... All Pakistan can do is play irritant to India.. nothing more .. nothing less...

We are power less , jobless and poor still we are intact since 1947 . Why we need to attack Pakistan and take Kashmir ??

You attacked Kashmir and took what ever you have in 1948 its your desire to take whole Kashmir not ours .

India is only a propaganda tiger who's "Shoopah powah" status exists only in the minds of hundreds of thousands of jobless Indians who's only escape from reality is,boasting relentlessly on Twitter, and pose as Baloch wanting to separate from Pakistan.
They are also fed rubbish by their media about how powerful they are.
If they were such powerful they at least had attacked Pakistan and captured Kashmir, on which they have 70 year old claim.
We did that in 1948 and captured the Kashmir we still have, just one year after coming into being

India should start militarizing the space. Because that is the real game changing front as India leads other countries many times and Pakistan is no where.

with outer space treaty in effect there is no chance India can do that especially after signing the treaty

Atleast our population is more happier than your and have acess to bathrooms
Do not bring bath room in .I can post the link of howv 45% Pakistanis have no sanitation but that will drag the discussion in different direction.

India should start militarizing the space. Because that is the real game changing front as India leads other countries many times and Pakistan is no where.

Do you guys think India will feed it's Military in space? Because they sure can't feed them properly here on Earth lol along with biggest population of poor people.

India can Import all the weapons in the world but you still won't attack anyone. Has India ever attacked anyone in the past 500 years? You need balls for that which you can't import.

Pakistan has access to more military satalites then India can ever dream of.. So you think our Missiles are using google maps to find you?
When the need arises we will be up there rest assured. Also we will make those satalites of yours space junk when the time comes.. ever heard of icbm?

I'm just waiting for the day when Indian members are finally going to come out n claim India has alien tech. Haha day seems to be getting closer tho.

Last edited:
your presence on Pakistani forum tells how much you ignore us..
Now you cant even comprehend .Poor.
And you also ignored rest of my points Selective amnesia.

I am just an Indian among 1.3 billion .
Nor I am a policy maker.
We have establishment and policy makers in here to deal this kind of actions.
I can sign out from this PDF but that also wont change the reality of GoI and its institutions neglects Pakistan

And what did you earn in return?
So you will do Whatever India forced you to do .Pathetic .
Any way your nukes are eating your own resources and we are happy about that.

Do you guys think India will feed it's Military in space? Because they sure can't feed them properly here on Earth lol along with biggest population of poor people.

India can Import all the weapons in the world but you still won't attack anyone. Has India ever attacked anyone in the past 500 years? You need balls for that which you can't import.

Pakistan has access to more military satalites then India can ever dream of.. So you think our Missiles are using google maps to find you?
When the need arises we will be up there rest assured. Also we will make those satalites of yours space junk when the time comes.. ever heard of icbm?

I'm just waiting for the day when Indian members are finally going to come out n claim India has alien tech. Haha day seems to be getting closer tho.

New Kid ?
It is Satellite not satalite.
You should keep this enthusiasm .
At least you have that even if you dont have basic infras

Nor I am a policy maker.
I can sign out from this PDF but that also wont change the reality of GoI and its institutions neglects Pakistan

Nor I am a policy maker.

As if you can afford you Military lolz Have you seen the video where your solid

Nor I am a policy maker.

New Kid ?
It is Satellite not satalite.
You should keep this enthusiasm .
At least you have that even if you dont have basic infras

Im probably old enough to be your dad. What are the qualifications for that job?
Aww come on now all you can come up is with a spelling mistake? lol
Question stands has india ever attacked anyone in the past 500 years?

Also you can't afford your military because if you could you would at least feed them properly? no? we have all seen the video where he's begging for food. lol

As if you can afford you Military lolz Have you seen the video where your solid

Aww come on now all you can come up is with a spelling mistake? lol
Question stands has india ever attacked anyone in the past 500 years?

Also you can't afford your military because if you could you would at least feed them properly? no?

I wont blame you .And it seems you are very funny. All this rantings and whinings wont change the reality.

I wont blame you .And it seems you are very funny. All this rantings and whinings wont change the reality.

You are absolutely right. You do realize we are ahead of India in missile, Aviation, nuclear, Drone tech ya? You can throw more at your institutes that won't change the reality.
In reality the only thing India has going for it self is economy thats about it.

Ya we are behind due to reasons you know n about to catch-up..

I honestly think India is a scared kid on a very tough block everytime it feels threatened it goes out n buys more guns thinking the other kids will leave him alone lol

Back
Top Bottom