What's new

Pakistan, India taking rival steps ‘to advance nuclear arsenals’

You are absolutely right. You do realize we are ahead of India in missile, Aviation, nuclear, Drone tech ya? You can throw more at your institutes that won't change the reality.
In reality the only thing India has going for it self is economy thats about it.

Ya we are behind due to reasons you know n about to catch-up..

I honestly think India is a scared kid on a very tough block everytime it feels threatened it goes out n buys more guns thinking the other kids will leave him alone lol

You honestly think?
Then you have some serious problem.

You honestly think?
Then you have some serious problem.

Yes i do. I know the Indian thinking suppa pawa. In reality we both know your far from even being a regional power.. China which is regional power out ranks you in every field let alone the world.

I don't blame India for feeling threatened I mean you are surrounded by 4 nuclear powers In Asia alone. And almost all 4 know who the upcoming world power is and are teaming up of sorts. India should definitely buy more weapons if its going to side with the old.

Last edited:
Now you left Pakistan and dancing for China.
What a bad deal :sarcastic:

Yes, because since I didn't get any response regarding my claim that Pakistan is leading in some fields where it matters the most. Also you ignored my questions..I moved on to show you the bigger picture assuming you agreed with the rest. Also im very proud of our brotherly nation for their accomplishment. Indians feel jealous because you don't really have a brotherly nation do you? Trolling won't help.

Pakistan is not India's rival , that's a ridiculous claim. India outnumbers Pakistani arms & men at a ratio of 8:1

England is a much smaller nation with much less people they ruled you for a very long time. Numbers alone don't matter..

That includes you also :-) as during that period you were also part of that India

plz just try it, and ask your l@@sr army
almost 70% of your mechanize and infantry divisions are deployed on Pakistani border to face our looser army..

We have establishment and policy makers in here to deal this kind of actions.
I can sign out from this PDF but that also wont change the reality of GoI and its institutions neglects Pakistan

how GoI neglect us, can be seen during UP election, train accidents etc..

And what did you earn in return?
So you will do Whatever India forced you to do .Pathetic .
Any way your nukes are eating your own resources and we are happy about that.

if india didnt have pursued nuclear weapon, there will be no nuclear weapon in Pakistan.

with $50+ billion for defense budget still soldiers are crying for food.
better look at yourself instead of giving advice to us..

almost 70% of your mechanize and infantry divisions are deployed on Pakistani border to face our looser army..

how GoI neglect us, can be seen during UP election, train accidents etc..

if india didnt have pursued nuclear weapon, there will be no nuclear weapon in Pakistan.

with $50+ billion for defense budget still soldiers are crying for food.
better look at yourself instead of giving advice to us..

Oh well.UP is not India and the evidences of Pak involvment was there even after three months and guy is arrested .

I already said ,we dont have any issue with your nukes development ,let it the precious resources of Pakistan.

It seems anyone can fool guys like you very easily .All it takes one social media sensation and people like you fell flat.

This ignorance is also helping us.

Oh well.UP is not India and the evidences of Pak involvment was there even after three months and guy is arrested
UP in not india, Modi is not india, amit shah is not india, swamy is not india, Zee tv is not india, india today is not india, you are not india, indians are not india and india is not india...

I already said ,we dont have any issue with your nukes development ,let it the precious resources of Pakistan
if you dont have any issue that good thing and we are pleased to invest more in nukes.

This ignorance is also helping us.

which help you feel better,

Pakistan needs to be able to do enough damage to the Indians to allow the Chinese to completely dominate South Asia and take land from the Indians. That is all we need to be able to do.

Pakistan may not exist any more, that's okay, there are over 50 other Muslim countries. However, Hinduism will be consigned to irrelevance and so will India.

That is all Pakistan needs to do. make a Chinese ground invasion easy for them. The Chinese will do the rest.

Just out of interest. Do Indians know what the following can do. Just one warhead?

A warhead encased in Cobalt 59? If just one or two of those detonates above India. Do you have any idea what will happen? Stop talking about Nuclear war you evil little buggers.

Back
Top Bottom