What's new

Pakistan India peace - What are benefits?

I think Pakistan should let go off its obsession with Kashmir and should focus on its own country first, Kashmir is enough of a headache for India alone.

kashmir is just a means to show hatred towards India..If Kadhmir issue is solved in favour of Pakistan,they will find another reason to pick fight..As long as Pakistanis considers Indians on the basis of religion, peace won't be possible..
now thats wrong o_O because if it is true then why pakistani people dont get angry and burn the statues of Pakistani players after loosing match to india while Indians on the other hand STONE their player's houses BURN :flame: their player's statues and yes one thing more even your forces start firing on LOC after losing a damn match. I think thats enough for your post.:p::p:

I think Pakistan should let go off its obsession with Kashmir and should focus on its own country first, Kashmir is enough of a headache for India alone.
strongly disagree with you on this bro how can we let go a thing which is meant to be ours

now thats wrong o_O because if it is true then why pakistani people dont get angry and burn the statues of Pakistani players after loosing match to india while Indians on the other hand STONE their player's houses BURN :flame: their player's statues and yes one thing more even your forces start firing on LOC after losing a damn match. I think thats enough for your post.:p::p:

strongly disagree with you on this bro how can we let go a thing which is meant to be ours

yeah but as they say 'Put your house in order first', and unfortunately its not the case with Pakistan.

yeah but as they say 'Put your house in order first', and unfortunately its not the case with Pakistan.
so what you are saying is only because your house isn't in order you will give your garden to some one else right. :p::p:

Apersonal benefit for me would be being able to pop across the border for a hardees when i clucking for a burger

People who think Pakistan has nothing to offer should take a look at World Map and try to understand what Pakistan has to offer beyond Pakistan. Interestingly its mainly Pakistan and China that have connected India to land, otherwise India would be a big Island with only connection with likes of Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan etc. And I would say Russia, Iran and Central Asia are more important than Nepal, Bhutan or they are not?

That said if I were incharge I would have let India know without Kashmir and Siachen on table their access to Pakistan's side of world would be made impossible, whether be it aerial, land or sea (you can go the other way if you can afford it). So what Pakistan has to offer is much more important than to keep dear, thinking of atoot angh and what not.

We don't need India to connect us with rest of World but India needs us to access its all time allies.

Then we don't want such 'peace'

We also dont need that peace.

On topic .GoI should now look for economic propserity .We need a developed India.Ignore our jealous neighbours.
Just ignore them. Maintain some dilly dally chat of peace negotitation for name sake.We already proved that we can go without the support from so called western neighbour.

What ever makes you happy. initial 2000s, Pakistan was always top choice for arab for healthcare. It only changed once security situation was got bad. But For Pakistanis, it's still better then rest of the world.

And Pakistanis aint going India for health care.

Hundreds of Pakistanis especially kids are coming to India for better treatment every year. You have no idea about Indian medical facilities at all.

500th Pakistani to get liver transplant in India returns home - thenews.com.pk

People who think Pakistan has nothing to offer should take a look at World Map and try to understand what Pakistan has to offer beyond Pakistan. Interestingly its mainly Pakistan and China that have connected India to land, otherwise India would be a big Island with only connection with likes of Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan etc. And I would say Russia, Iran and Central Asia are more important than Nepal, Bhutan or they are not?

That said if I were incharge I would have let India know without Kashmir and Siachen on table their access to Pakistan's side of world would be made impossible, whether be it aerial, land or sea (you can go the other way if you can afford it). So what Pakistan has to offer is much more important than to keep dear, thinking of atoot angh and what not.

We don't need India to connect us with rest of World but India needs us to access its all time allies.

are you joking. India is growing 7-8% and likely to grow 8-10+% over the next few years.

You really overestimate that connectivity thing. Though it may be good to have it, but its not a show stopper for Indian progress.

kashmir is just a means to show hatred towards India..If Kadhmir issue is solved in favour of Pakistan,they will find another reason to pick fight..As long as Pakistanis considers Indians on the basis of religion, peace won't be possible..

After Kashmir they will ask for Jammu ,Punjab,Haryana and future Mughalistan. In fact Pakistan is already enter a stage that there is no return.

Very Funny.But actually we are connecting to CAR and Russia through our friend Iran.
While you guys still buying our exporting items through Dubai with exploitation of middlemens.
We are already familiar to expand our trade without Pakistan in the World Map.

Last edited:
میں تو کہتی ہوں ان بھارتیوں کوناچنےگانےاورکرکٹ میںمصروف رہنے دو فوج کا کام آسان ہوجاۓگا۔

India uses its ports for trade. It is far cheaper than land travel anyway. The land route is not cost effective. Plus there is no great market in the vicinity either.

There is sea for doing trade. regarding landlocked CAR countries, their
market is not that big (totally in billions only) and region which is known for instability . In short, you wanted to swap Kashmir for only billion dollar trade and you called us BANIYA :-).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom