What's new

Pakistan-India nuclear exchange possible if Pakistan continues to back mili

Bastards like modi can fool , half baked idiots to vote for him for presenting his far right extremist views. I see Hindus look at him as a savior since he has thousands of Muslim dead bodies on his CV.
Be assured , Modi or ANY Indian leader don't have balls to attack Pakistan or ANYTHING inside our territory. It takes guts with none of you Billion people happen to have.

I would be still here and so would you and everyone else seeing this conversation on PDF would be. I will see when and how modi proves himself stupid enough to attack us. We are already out of our comfort zone , if India picks a fight it would have it.

The least known part is that the only beneficiary of such a fight would be the USA.

I know he's a crazy person... lives with hatred towards Islam.... and don't talk without knowing anything...we know if he comes he'll make his own decisions on pakistan....except hindus from his state won't be voting him, But since he's going to to stand for the election and for now no one want to bring back Congress anymore, so i say he might be the next Prime Minister and if Pakistan tries to do anymore terrorists adventures....you're off the map.....Its not we don't have guts, ofcourse we've the capability to put your face down one more time....no doubt in that. that's the reason we take you as a secondary enemy.... the thing is we don't want to do that, we're not pathetic China to steal other's land.... But i'm sure sooner or later it'll happen once pakistan starts it, just like Musharraf tried in 99.....you're a fan boy, you can write anything you want, ask your planes to nuke us and bla bla but nothing you know.....you better ask your army they know very well once if they go to war how it's going to be...and the second thing is, Pakistan can't be in a full scale war with india....Look at the nation who depend on other country's fund to run the govrn every year....think before you write...even for weapons you'll get only from China, but i think i doubt that too, cause even china would be needing that from someone to fight US or Japan and south asian countries at that time,and would get from NON

Back
Top Bottom