What's new

Pakistan-India nuclear exchange possible if Pakistan continues to back mili

For this new invigorated peace process between the two MMS truly has to be applauded and accredited- when all around him were losing their heads he kept his. And as long as sane and wise leaders like him are in place a nuclear conflict in the region are unlikely, unfortunately he is in line to retire in 2014.

+ whilst I doubt India would ever launch a nuke strike on Pakistan in revenge for militant attacks I am sure Paksitan would do so in response to Indian military taking putative action in Pakistan in response to a militant attack in India, I suppose this is why "Cold Start" was developed.

Hopefully this current talk of peace doesnt fall by the wayside like all the other attempts. But tbh the major work is going to be getting GoP to take action against these militant SCUM who are of benefit to no one, but this may be a near impossible task.

Respect is earned not given. And i hate modi with a passion , i would rather address my pet doggy with more respect .

India is never invited , it attacks because of its sick racist , expansionist/hegemonic strategy.

Don't give credit to yourself , Pakistan was NOT defeated because of cabbage eating Indians but by our own traitors. It was a blow back of our wrong policies towards E.Pakistan , it was not India that defeated Pakistan , we defeated ourselves.

Besides , we were GREATLY outgunned by the rebels and had no air cover. Today we are possessing a weapon which could effectively be THE END of India itself. So im sure clowns like modi will watch their step and overlook his shoulders all the time.

India CAN decide to attack , but Pakistan will DECIDE , how it ends.

Such thoughts only come to one's mind when the mind is deliberately shut.

Are you the famous Zaid Hamid?

Respect is earned not given. And i hate modi with a passion , i would rather address my pet doggy with more respect .

India is never invited , it attacks because of its sick racist , expansionist/hegemonic strategy.

Don't give credit to yourself , Pakistan was NOT defeated because of cabbage eating Indians but by our own traitors. It was a blow back of our wrong policies towards E.Pakistan , it was not India that defeated Pakistan , we defeated ourselves.

Besides , we were GREATLY outgunned by the rebels and had no air cover. Today we are possessing a weapon which could effectively be THE END of India itself. So im sure clowns like modi will watch their step and overlook his shoulders all the time.

Your Status on PDF seems high however you debate like a new chap on block... How can you ignore millions of facts floating on cyber space? .....

Be assured , Modi or ANY Indian leader don't have balls to attack Pakistan or ANYTHING inside our territory. It takes guts with none of you Billion people happen to have.
Agreed you guys have the balls for recklessness - 1947, 1965, Kargil. But unfortunately for you, we always turn your balls into mincemeat. :azn:

Sorry! I had to respond to the tripe you've written even though it was a waste of my time! Two can play this game, right?

Cheers!

Ohhh... I feel so sorry for you.

Dunno if this was fed to you or you came to the conclusion based on some analysis of your dreams. In any case, wake up and take a walk in the real world.

Pakistan can defeat India in a conventional way only if Rest of World is against India or if you invent a war game on PSP :P

Translate:
we need to sell more weapons especially the junk missile shield which failed to take down Saddam scuds in GW1

"Support by elements of Pakistan’s military and intelligence services for violent extremist organisations targeting India has the potential to result in military confrontation that could rapidly escalate to a nuclear exchange," James Miller said in written answers submitted to the Senate Armed Services Committee during a confirmation hearing for the post of Undersecretary of Defence for Policy.
I can see how this could happen. As long as Pakistanis are engaged in low-level killing Indians from "stateless actors" they are happy and feel no need to risk a nuclear exchange. However, India shouldn't have to put up with this abusive treatment and is quite within international law to seek retaliation for deeds like 26/11.

Everybody here should know the outstanding Pakistani military battle tradition, demonstrated repeatedly over the decades: tactical brilliancy made useless by strategic stupidity. Add that to the key weaknesses of Pakistani leaders, the proud willingness to deceive themselves, blind conviction of sectarian superiority, and the fact that nobody high up is ever punished for mistakes, and you have a situation tailor-made for panic and irrationality.

For a country to decide whether or not to use nukes would be only if there is a immense pressure and I can't imagine what could that be. Otherwise using nukes for any country is out of question.

However a war might be the result if Pakistan continues its proxy war, something like 26/11 ever happens again. India might just lose its patience.

For a country to decide whether or not to use nukes would be only if there is a immense pressure and I can't imagine what could that be. Otherwise using nukes for any country is out of question.

However a war might be the result if Pakistan continues its proxy war, something like 26/11 ever happens again. India might just lose its patience.

no need to waste nukes bro....why are we building our Brahmos block III ???and few attacks like abottabad will be enough to clear those buggers. :azn:

Please address our leaders with respect. I know Pakistanis usually do not treat their own with respect but these are not Pkaistani leaders we are talking about here.

Also if I were you I would be more careful of inviting India to attack me.

Last time that happened you were left with half your country and about 100,000 POW's.

So if India decides to attack, be afraid, very afraid. :lol:

P.S. - We really aren't afraid of America, we never were their puppets unlike Pakistan.

Arrogance is the little baby of ignorance!

Well LET is getting to the point of extinction. If it won't, we will just keep sending them packed in matchboxes until they either realize and surrender or simply get wiped off.

no need to waste nukes bro....why are we building our Brahmos block III ???and few attacks like abottabad will be enough to clear those buggers. :azn:

First let's get a PM that doesn't have his grapes in the hands of a foreign domestic help running this country... only then it can change.

Back
Top Bottom