What's new

Pakistan India Alliance ?

India and pakistan alliance is just not possible in the next 15-20 years. I keep hearing that both shares same blood and almost same cultures. BUT there are people who got no feelings toward one another.

Indeed, US is creating problems, do you people know why US created problem as said by you guys?

After cold war, India and pakistan did not like each and had fought alerady 3 wars. If USA was supplying weapons to pakistan, then Soviet Union was suppying weapons to India as well!!!

At that time, people did not think that it's the west that is creating problems!

Believe me people: God forbid, if there is any future war between India and Pakistan, And Let's say both took heavy damage, India WILL definatly accept if US offered weapons to India DURING that war AND Pakistan will definatly Accept Weapons from China, to beat India!!!

So it's not outsider fault. Stop blaming US or west and better think about your own policies.

For example: Kashmir, there are people who say pakistan will not make peace untill Kashmir issue is solved!

NOW tell me, what's US/west fault on that Issue?

thanks BB, I tried this many times in this forum but later gave up. I feel so much value in having Pakistan as my friend that I am even willing to gift Kashmir (Just to express how much importance I give to it)

Dispute of Kashmir is the only bone of contention between India & Pak

The westners played their cards very well with the partition and still they are doing it. but IMO China joined with them in this regard after 70's. the reason for me saying this is, the Dragon wants to be the next super power and the only thing that can be a blockade to them will India-Pak alliance or United India. which will have huge human resource, huge cultivatable lands, minerals resources,etc.. the rise of south Asia will directly challenge them. so they keep feeding the armies and separatists like the CIA, MI5.

being south Asian's we are emotional to the extreme and we don't even think of analyzing the facts for a second.. same applies for India too. after 26/11 India should have proceeded with the peace process. Pak accepted their inability to control extremism and instead of providing help to them we are pressurizing them to control extremism.. just think if the peace process would have started they would have asked our help instead of going to US. yes we hav border dispute but let it be there. divert attention from there and focus on the development of relations we didn't do it why because most of the political parties on both sides survive only by this issue... even if we citizen's are willing to do so... there can be no peaceful relations until the corrupt, selfish ****hole politicians on both sides are kicked off from the chair...

and as far the Religion factors are concerned we should develop a mentality to see another man as man and not as alien w.r.t religion. Everyone in this planet has different LIKE'S and the same applies to religion also. if we divide everyone in this planet due to reason, then there cannot be two person with same LIKE'S...

the whole concept of the Thread can be understood from the quote
United We RULE divided We DIE

India and pakistan alliance is just not possible in the next 15-20 years. I keep hearing that both shares same blood and almost same cultures. BUT there are people who got no feelings toward one another.

Indeed, US is creating problems, do you people know why US created problem as said by you guys?

After cold war, India and pakistan did not like each and had fought alerady 3 wars. If USA was supplying weapons to pakistan, then Soviet Union was suppying weapons to India as well!!!

At that time, people did not think that it's the west that is creating problems!

Believe me people: God forbid, if there is any future war between India and Pakistan, And Let's say both took heavy damage, India WILL definatly accept if US offered weapons to India DURING that war AND Pakistan will definatly Accept Weapons from China, to beat India!!!

So it's not outsider fault. Stop blaming US or west and better think about your own policies.

For example: Kashmir, there are people who say pakistan will not make peace untill Kashmir issue is solved!

Completely agree.....

We can fault nobody other than us (Indo-Pak) for the ills that we r facing today.
We allowed ourselves to be played into the hands of the US,Russia etc.

btw..one thing is however there...if the British fools had not come to this part of the world or our stupid Rajas had been united in resisting these clowns we would have been the economic superpower in this world today.
For that I faut the British..and also the way they handled Partition....Bloody English

We both need to come to friendship & peace.. killing each other won't solve anything. Enough blood has been shed on both sides may GOD help us in making a way forward to clear our hearts and souls lets leave hate behind lets spread love & happines between us let the children of tommrow live in peace and let live .

Last edited:

Good points all. BUT We can dream and hope that dreams turn into a kind of reality.

Otherwise what is the option? Continue as we are?

Some people said:

Man cannot run the 100 metres in 10 seconds. It's a dream

Man cannot fly. It's just a dream

Man cannot go to the moon, it's a dream.

A non-white person will never be president of the US. It's just a dream.

But they happened, every one of them.

If we stopped dreaming we'd still be living in caves, IMHO.

And the dream of India Pakistan amity is worth dreaming, IMO.

Can we talk about 'India-Pakistan dispute resolution' before we build castles in the sky of 'India-Pakistan alliance'?

Avoiding the central sources of tensions between the two countries is not a good way to go about building a strong and holistic relationship.

Can we talk about 'India-Pakistan dispute resolution' before we build castles in the sky of 'India-Pakistan alliance'?

Avoiding the central sources of tensions between the two countries is not a good way to go about building a strong and holistic relationship.

if thats the case then the animosity will continue for the next couple of generations....its people like you..whoz creating problems deliberately and getting benifitted..look at the arms race..who gets the kickbacks ? ..look at Indian arms purchases..who will suffer most..poor Indians on the street or Pakistani's not those arm chair Dikkey :lol: contest refeeres will continue until who ever has economic might will win at the cost of poor..

if thats the case then the animosity will continue for the next couple of generations....its people like you..whoz creating problems deliberately and getting benifitted..look at the arms race..who gets the kickbacks ? ..look at Indian arms purchases..who will suffer most..poor Indians on the street or Pakistani's not those arm chair Dikkey :lol: contest refeeres will continue until who ever has economic might will win at the cost of poor..

You sound rude but there is a bit of truth in what u say. there are ppl who have vested interest in continuing conflict and they propogate such ideas of core issue and blah blah, and unfortunately common ppl fall in the trap.

Have China and india solved there issues before doing multi billion trade, did the conflict stopped european countries from forming sucha an admirable union.

We south asians are an *****.

once in fifth grade an examiner came and asked, "who is Pakistan's enemy number one?" I stood up and said india, because it was taught to me. He said shabash. but then asked why. i said because we went to wars. then he said Japan and America too had gone to war but they are friends now..i had no answer and left me pondering....

I salute your teacher as he taught you to question established beliefs.

All beliefs should be questioned, including religious beliefs.

Sir this thread is a unique idea , we will discuss those issues on the forum in the future but First thing first , we need to know what lies beyond those solutions .

What gains we will get and whats more important wars , escalations , enmity or Friendship.

I understand that the idea seems a little hypothetical but we need to tell our youth across the borders that what awaits us after our problems are solved.

I hope you agree:)

Back
Top Bottom