What's new

Pakistan India Alliance ?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As salam o alikum , Hello , Namastay & sat sri akal to everyone.

I have thought about writting this thread many times before i got my words together because its quitea senstive issue.

After discussing with some senior fellows on this forum i have decided to open this thread to see that how the youth of Pakistan and India see their future & how do they want to run this region.

Pakistan and India when put together have a massive potential for almost anything known to power indicators , be it economy , human capital , Education , science and technology , Millitary , or Nuclear potential.

Now since we have too much power and some people say that Power corrupts , this massive potential can be used in two forms.

1: It can be used for Progress and the prosperity of our nations .

2: We can abuse it as we did for last 60+ years and destroy each other.

Goras (Westerners) Used to call this Land the "Golden sparrow" but we divided this land for some purposes so we overcame our differences that we had but Britts installed a bone of contention between us called the "Kashmir Dispute".

In order to keep us fighting and keep their arms Industries running that attract Billions of dollars from our Region they never bothered to get us sit together and overcome our disputes even when they were a blink away from getting resolved.;)

We have never been offered a medeator to solve our problems because they know that if we did solve our problems these people will not buy our Billions and billions dollars worth of weapons and would take a Bigger chunk of the Global economy,both factors effect their dominance.

Frankly they dont give a damn if we fight and put Nukes on each other and wipe this region out of the face of earth.

They will laugh at our stupidity and will celebrate , they ain't our friends , they are enemies.

Another dillema that we face is "Bombings" and acts of Terrorism, If you look at the sequence of these acts you will realize that they have happened around a point of time when we were almost sitting on the table for discussing our core issues and maybe we would proceed with a resolution and an ultimate solution by sacrificing from both sides.

Who does that and why at that time ,This is the question of the day.
Moreover i have a weird belief (Many may not agree with me on this though)

I believe that all of these acts of terrorism are being supported and controlled from way beyond our borders , someone is controlling it from far away.

Considering the amount of poverty and illiteracy in our region it is not hard to imagine that people from the opposite sides of the border can be "Bought out" to do acts of terror on the other side.

To give us a flavour of enmity it is important to get people from other side of the border to come and Kill people that the blame can be put on the Govt's .

This game has been on for dacades and there is no stopping in sight , Pakistan and India both can be Friends and partners provided if we show some mercy upon ourselves.

We both have common enemies , those who wont dare to Fight us in the battlefield but they know how to keep our Corrupt leaders Fighting.;)

This Thread will Look at the prospects of Pakistan India alliance in the future , beyond our disputes we have to look that how the future would be if we became Friends and gave up our stupid behaviours.
Its upto the Youth of both sides to decide and to decide for their comming generations too.

The choice is clear , Enemies or Friends , make yours and work for it & i promise the difference between the people is not bigger enough that it cant be reached .

I have taken the first step from this side now Share your Ideas , its Time !!!

Note: Please Try to Think beyond Kashmir solution , way beyond.

Thank you Gentelmen & Ladies offcourse:)

"May peace be with you all" Black Blood.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
goras will eliminate you, Imagine the job losses and what have ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i think this chance went out the door when Pakistan moved out of the apartment, all of the stuff you mentiones is only gonna be used against eachother by us both

You guys can discuss it, dont get me wrong but its a utopian dream nothing more

I believe in the goodness of the people though, but i know that there are factors bigger than the people who will never let anything like this happen

just one question every Pakistani has to ask

why Pakistan what was cause behind

cause was right ???

English man divide and rule and Jinnah was his victim

INDIA+PAKISTAN= HAPPINESS

Pakistani has to think while in India Hindu Muslim Cristian Sikh are living then why Pakistan took place

leaders made peoples fool and ruled the nation

Thank You black Blood, its time for my contribution to this thread...

India or Pakistan, we were separated to run the western markets , Agree with me or not, This is how its working.... They had a Long term Planning that they can make it out by depending on our expenditures. United India-Pakistan Is not of there Interest... Our partition was of strategical Importance to them than for any Interest in us..

26/11, Every one knows only what Happened after that, But does any one know what happened before that? India-Pakistan went on for a huge leap to step ahead in future as natural allies by beginning it with a Joint military exercise,But before it was even materialized, This thing happened.....

Dont You think there certainly is an External force Acting On us??

USA supplies weapons for Pakistan, It Offers better weapons to India, And They are against an Arms race and Imbalance according to them, How on earth could that happen??

If India-Pak Unite, it would be a hard Hit on the face Of West....

We both Share the Same Blood... According to the western studies, It says that Indo-pak conflict is bound to happen, How do they know?? The answer is they know and are sure of there strategies against us...

So People, Stop hating each other....

Would You for a day atleast stop replying to hate posts in the forum and Stop create a hat post on this forum, today for a change lets make merry, Love and friendship and keep this day as PDF friendship day... And see every day we will prosper

Goras never left the sub continent.................... they ensured that we keep paying them and keep buying .they will starve if there was peace. That is a fact.
These people have created problems which the world is paying for to this day.
Hum sab pagal hain.................................yeh saab sayana hain. Jai gora ji ki.

They might have realised our true potential and made plans that we engage in each other so that development stays arrested.

`sad to see that we are still fighting after independence over a lot of issues ,just the way they wanted us to be.

If peace is to ever come to our part of the world it will not be through our armies, politicians / Generals, Intel agencies, Terrorists / fundamentalists, intellectuals, Nukes or any other channels.

It will be through economics and a win - win situation for India & Pak through trade & better economic conditions.

Someday when we realise this, things will fall into place

It is good to have an alliance in trade and other cultural aspects which will help the economies, Which will build friendship later i feel.

i feel like India ,Pakistan,china,Bhutan,Nepal,sri lanka,Bangladesh making an alliance just like NATO.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::sniper::sniper::sniper::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i feel like India ,Pakistan,china,Bhutan,Nepal,sri lanka,Bangladesh making an alliance just like NATO.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::sniper::sniper::sniper::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

If Europe can overcome their differences so can we !!

But Europe overcame their differences after one side got totally annihilated >_<

Back
Top Bottom