What's new

Pakistan in views of Sufis

how do he know things happened in 1940's.
actually, how do he know everything that no anyone else know?

nice story for kids.

Hazrat Sualeh ki ontni example of Pakistan. Long Live Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard to tell you the exact figure because most Pakistanis who strictly follow Sufi teachings usually say they are Sunnis (because they also believe in Sunni teachings) but also follow Sufi teachings.

I would say most Pakistanis in Punjab, Sindh, and Azad Kashmir follow Sufi teachings.

assalam alaikum Omar,

Intersting so wat do u mean they also follow sunni teachings so sufism is sometime independent teaching and doesnot have anything to do with islam or sunna?

Regards.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum Omar,

Intersting so wat do u mean they also follow sunni teachings so sufism is sometime independent teaching and doesnot have anything to do with islam or sunna?

Regards.

TARIQ

I did not say that. I said you can be a Sunni and Sufi at the same time, like most Pakistani Muslims are in my home province, Punjab.

i am not a pakistani hater or anything but tbh instead of asking these guys "predictions" it would be better if you can post some leacuters or speeches of the likes of people like Abdus slam. People like him should represent pakistan tbh its kind of sad that you have so many hard working people yet the majrotiy sides with illtreate "Imams" (I beleive). anyways its up to you.

*gets ready to be flamed*

i am not a pakistani hater or anything but tbh instead of asking these guys "predictions" it would be better if you can post some leacuters or speeches of the likes of people like Abdus slam. People like him should represent pakistan tbh its kind of sad that you have so many hard working people yet the majrotiy sides with illtreate "Imams" (I beleive). anyways its up to you.

You are calling our Imam's illiterate watch your mouth and learn some manners you have your line drawn for literacy and we have ours.

Here we are discussing Sufi-ism and this is what is all about. A friend at the forum asked how they predict ... well their are several things can't be expressed but experienced ... but never take it as it is all about prediction, actually its about humanity ...

Well Dr. Abdus Salam was a gr8 scientist ...
It has nothing to do any thing about what u are referring ...
Left alone this thread ...
Why don't you begin a thread of such Lectures ... I highly Appreciate it ...

Last edited:

You sound like 11 and a half years old , there are things beyond your understanding and all these videos don't mean that we are or should be sitting ducks just because some people have said some good things about Pakistan. BTW you do not Understand URDU which means you haven't understood the video have you ?

Our job is to beef up our efforts and emerge stronger to make it true - it will happen not just it has been said or predicted but we will turn this dream into a reality.

History is evident we have achieved what have wanted to - We have come a very long way down the track. Building our country from scratch even with all odds at hands . In last 63 years we have faced Genocide , Invasions , Earthquakes , Mass floods , Corrupt governance and an absolutely opposing western role in our country and region.

Having all said that - we still are a country and always emerge stronger & United.

After Pakistan's creation and even till today people wonder how did we survive - there is a reason behind it which lies in the heart and soul of us Pakistanis !

You cannot compare Pakistan with UK , Australia , Turkey , Germany , France etc because those countries have been struggling for centuries to become what the are today. Having said that we are just a young nation and when i look at what we have built is enormous. Your Place UK has taken centuries to develop and become the Modern United Kingdom and not to forget it has gotten most of its wealth and Knowledge from invasions and by Colonizing other countries.

Last edited:

:disagree:

^^ This was your real intention from the start.

And as for this guy:
how do he know things happened in 1940's.
actually, how do he know everything that no anyone else know?

nice story for kids.

Man, grow up, view the video completely before you start posting trash.

Nice posts and thread man.although i have watched these already but still its always a spiritual boost every time i watch these videos

"Har urooj ko zawal,aur har zawal ko urooj ha"

I m waiting for the rise of Pakistan.one day INSHALLAH it will

I would like to share a very strange and interesting experience that I have had... I should admit that I was never a great believer in Sufism some years ago... but then my heart changed and I realized that there is truth to Sufism as great Imam like Ghazali and even modern Islamist leaders like Modoodi etc had Sufi backgrounds... even though at times they seem to go against the teachings of Sufism... but anyway... I know this as a fact that some people get to know future by getting hints in their dreams... This is actually something that disturbs the atheists a lot as it indicates the existence of a spiritual realm...

Anyway... I have seen something very strange in a part of Pakistan that I will not mention... I saw that on an unmarked grave in a village, any stone that is placed on top of this grave, starts developing a hole in it... on its own from both sides until the hole meets in the middle over a period of time... I was so shocked to see this and tried to explain it by saying that someone is coming and doing it secretly perhaps... but the people in that village told me that this grave is said to belong to the children of Sahabah who were killed during a Jihad thousands of years ago and this Karamat is happening for many many years on this grave... This experience has remained with me after all these years... I do believe now that Allah swt gives gifts to his chosen people and we should strengthen our belief in God and his messenger by the biggest miracle that God has given us... i.e the Quran Majeed!!!!

Back
Top Bottom