What's new

Pakistan in talks with Saudi Arabia to send combat troops to protect the kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are running at the jet speed. Quite an expected development. Now to build on that. Yemen fiasco needs to be reasonably solved ASAP. Now that the coalition troops under Pak command, training and planning are stationed in the ground, no more panic driven mad moves. Time to show restraint and diplomacy from both the eastern and western flanks to calm down folks in the middle!!!! Historically they have been doing that for the best of Sahabe and Evliya and Ulema moved to the flanks long time back to make them battle fit and hardened...

If I am not wrong, KSA only interfered in Yemen when Iran backed rebels threw elected government of Yemen out.

Hi.
The thrown out govt was "elected" through a one-candidate "election" as wanted by Saudi and USA.
It's hardly legitimate.
Are Houthis right in what they did? I don't know.

I would urge extreme extreme caution...

Dont get me wrong... saudis are absolutely fantastastic people.. i have very good experience wth them...

At same time their govt can be iffy... wth uae troops parading in delhi to modi getting highest award in saudi and now king planning to vusit india this year and probably pumping billions in their economy...

I m afraid this is not as straight forward as it looks... on other hand iran is still to explain kulbashan and his network from iran...

I dont trust either govt... but love people of both MUSLIM countries

If there is war with israel---the GCC weapons will work 100%.

I'm of the understanding that fighter systems can be remotely disabled. Especially for out of the box products like GCC use.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the chance of GCC planes working against Israel practically zero!

I'm of the understanding that fighter systems can be remotely disabled. Especially for out of the box products like GCC use.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the chance of GCC planes working against Israel practically zero!
Friend or foe code engage of disengage . Choice of owner operator or code developer. Can be satellite linked or ...

The jobs and investments yes, the billions I doubt they will become visible, but they will be there in many forms apart from investments..
No new jobs, ...Pakistanis are not given preference over Indian in jobs..So lets wait for the time..Regarding investment don't know might be some new bridges or school or hospitals...Billion of dollar to Egypt were visible ..More new jobs to Egyptian and written preference in jobs were visible to them ...May be 1 or 2 billion dollar we will receive as usual case.
I am not against this..But we usually do it very cheaply and just obey the orders later or sooner...
It will become visible as there is a visit to India ...Lets see how much investment there and here

Last edited:
Hahaha this is really funny the world incl. PAkistan are looking to procure a 6th gen. 5th gen. but our pro-irani friends are arguing in stupid manner how Saudi F 15 D can't be deployed. Pakistan builds aircraft unlike Saudis we actually should be joining in with Turkey/ BAE for 6th gen fighter program building ones own instead of looking for help.

You fell for the "generation" trick.
There are maybe only two or three aircrafts today that can rival a F15, and two of them are American.
Other countries will take ages to develop something of that calibre.

But of course, it's not impossible for it being deployed. Maybe with a few American "observers" added in. I don't think you'd have a problem with that.

Things are running at the jet speed. Quite an expected development. Now to build on that. Yemen fiasco needs to be reasonably solved ASAP. Now that the coalition troops under Pak command, training and planning are stationed in the ground, no more panic driven mad moves. Time to show restraint and diplomacy from both the eastern and western flanks to calm down folks in the middle!!!! Historically they have been doing that for the best of Sahabe and Evliya and Ulema moved to the flanks long time back to make them battle fit and hardened...
The people here want Pakistan to either attack Iran or attack Saudis but Pakistan is not in the business of Killing Muslims of any sect. Pakistan went to Somalia for Muslims Pakistan went to Bosnia for Muslims and we are going to Saudia for Muslims. All those who are typing here can direct Pakistani foreign policy but all they can do is show their frustration. Saudia is fighting the most expensive war in the world they cannot prolong it, Saudia will run into the same fate which USSR experienced in Afghanistan and it is time to bring those Sheikhs to their senses. UK needs money as they are in Brexit and they have eyed on Saudia and British are milking Saudis. Okay I understand as there are allegations that Iran is providing Yemen with surface to surface missiles but I have one question who is providing Yemenis with SAMs Iran has not that advanced SAMs. Iran just recently bought SAMs from Russia and all the MANPADs being used on GCC war planes are UK and USA made. USA and Saudis has blocked Yemen and no ships of food can go in but I am a little disturbed to see the ships full of weapons how do they sneak into Yemen. So some one is fueling the war in Yemen and it is not Iran. I cannot believe that Iran has the capacity to fight war on three fronts at the same time. In Syria, in Iraq and in Yemen. This is out of the capability of Iran. So who? It is the west. So some one needs to deescalate the situation here.

The people here want Pakistan to either attack Iran or attack Saudis but Pakistan is not in the business of Killing Muslims of any sect. Pakistan went to Somalia for Muslims Pakistan went to Bosnia for Muslims and we are going to Saudia for Muslims. All those who are typing here can direct Pakistani foreign policy but all they can do is show their frustration. Saudia is fighting the most expensive war in the world they cannot prolong it, Saudia will run into the same fate which USSR experienced in Afghanistan and it is time to bring those Sheikhs to their senses. UK needs money as they are in Brexit and they have eyed on Saudia and British are milking Saudis. Okay I understand as there are allegations that Iran is providing Yemen with surface to surface missiles but I have one question who is providing Yemenis with SAMs Iran has not that advanced SAMs. Iran just recently bought SAMs from Russia and all the MANPADs being used on GCC war planes are UK and USA made. USA and Saudis has blocked Yemen and no ships of food can go in but I am a little disturbed to see the ships full of weapons how do they sneak into Yemen. So some one is fueling the war in Yemen and it is not Iran. I cannot believe that Iran has the capacity to fight war on three fronts at the same time. In Syria, in Iraq and in Yemen. This is out of the capability of Iran. So who? It is the west. So some one needs to deescalate the situation here.
Reis Erdo'an has been also visiting these folks. I believe Pak move is the convergence of diverse interests and strategies...

Houthis own the weapons that USA provided to the previous govt.

No new jobs, ...Pakistanis are not given preference over Indian in jobs..So lets wait for the time..Regarding investment don't know might be some new bridges or school or hospitals...Billion of dollar to Egypt were visible ..More new jobs to Egyptian and written preference in jobs were visible to them ...May be 1 or 2 billion dollar we will receive as usual case.
I am not against this..But we usually do it very cheaply and just obey the orders later or sooner...
It will become visible as there is a visit to India ...Lets see how much investment there and here
Don't look at this now in very short term, look at the potential investments in CPEC in short, medium and long term.. the promise to by a hefty number of JF-17, preferred prices on OIL and much more in the short term..
Investors will put their money where ever there is good profit and good ROI, whether it is in India, The US, Europe or Pakistan..

I say we should call ourselves the righteous ones and the guardians of the holy mosques, these arabs are worthless.

No...

So, you're saying that we should wait till the fire reaches at Makkah/Medina...Holy sites are situated in KSA...Boundries of KSA are hell important too...If instability moves into KSA, holy sites are also in danger...Iranians need to control their proxies...They have a habit to piss off everyone...From Pakistan to Turkiye to KSA...
Kardeshim you aren't alone. If the Hootis attack there are means to eliminate them. TTP/PYD/PKK etc. are far far more dangerous, still taken care of. What are drones and precision bombings under expert hands for???

Kingdom is stuck in a war it is time for Pakistan and Turkey to solve the issue.
Now is the time to jointly develop and mass produce some serious techs specially for this type of warfare...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom