What's new

Pakistan in talks with Saudi Arabia to send combat troops to protect the kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there you go, the guy who was trying to show pro-Pak army stance is now targeting fellow PAkistani sunnis arrested in USA. And they say they speak for Pakistan's interests
Dear you have all right talk crap against Pakistani shia , Pakistani shia speak you get agi right away . This is call sectarianism and generalization.

This thread has been derailed with sectarian talk.

Dear you have all right talk crap against Pakistani shia , Pakistani shia speak you get agi right away . This is call sectarianism and generalization.

ROFL cut the crap, and other members can check my previous posts I speak about Pakistan and PAkistan only, unlike U or @BHarwana have'nt spent gazillions of posts defending foreign country.

Its not Generalization its the truth and it can be proven by checking most of your backgrounds thru IP check. You guys are enuff to debunk the generalizationa and one in a million BS.

@ABCharlie hehehe nChalo chalo thread jaldi se ban karro but call Wahabbi terrorists, mock insult Tariq Jameel and others thread will remain in tact

ROFL cut the crap, and other members can check my previous posts I speak about Pakistan and PAkistan only, unlike U or @BHarwana have'nt spent gazillions of posts defending foreign country.
Are you out of your mind or are you trying to make this thread into a sectarian war. Please go through my comments in the entire thread and tell one anti Pakistani comment? Here is some thing new for you.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-...lf-much-more-than-boots-on-the-ground.483349/

Its not Generalization its the truth and it can be proven by checking most of your backgrounds thru IP check. You guys are enuff to debunk the generalizationa and one in a million BS.
You are the last man of earth who is speaking truth lolzz..... very funny kid...

If you seriously want to get into a discussion I can reply you but can you afford the truth. If yes please reply and I will surely burst your bubble.
@BHarwana have'nt spent gazillions of posts defending foreign country.

@BHarwana Hehehe i'm just stating facts, i did'nt address anyone in a condescending manner or abusing calling ppl out of their mind. If my information is wrong then prove it but don't do BS. I think evereyone knows how many posts u spent to defend iran, i did'nt say it is anti-pakistani the people watching this here can decide for themselves.

Its also about time we see some reciprocal effects of the partnership and get UAE on same page with Pakistan's national interest

Certainly , some inside influence with UAE on mirage 2000 sales would be a great plus point

Certain Saudia does carry some influence over its friendly allies and we like the Typhoon as well, just in case Saudia had an extra squadron available for a friendly nation like Pakistan

If you seriously want to get into a discussion I can reply you but can you afford the truth. If yes please reply and I will surely burst your bubble.

Plz do, attack Pakistani for Irani hehehe, come out of the closet. And then crap about holding best interests of Pakistan

@ABCharlie hehehe nChalo chalo thread jaldi se ban karro but call Wahabbi terrorists, mock insult Tariq Jameel and others thread will remain in tact
Tariq Jameel is sensible Sunni .... he is not terror threat to any nation..

@BHarwana Hehehe i'm just stating facts, i did'nt address anyone in a condescending manner or abusing calling ppl out of their mind. If my information is wrong then prove it but don't do BS. I think evereyone knows how many posts u spent to defend iran, i did'nt say it is anti-pakistani the people watching this here can decide for themselves.
Okay you asked for it lets start.

Now here is what you want GCC is at war with Iran and you want Pakistan to go to war with Iran. Pakistan is fighting with India and going to war with Iran will hurt our newly developed relation with Russia as USA is providing arms to India and we get weapons from China but in many techs China is behind Russia. So USA not on our side Iran not on our side Russia not on our side and Modi wins with isolation. Next If we go to the aid of GCC and fight Iran we need USA to save us from India and Iran as in following GCC we need to follow USA and in this China will move away from Pakistan as USA is supporting India to hurt China and we will also join the club and in that case you can kiss good bye to CPEC and any 5th gen and most probably JF-17 because Russia still provides engines and the only option left will be F-16 and every thing that USA tells us to do and in that case what will be our Future? Currently world is divided and in that case either you are in USA club or in Chinese Club.

Plz do, attack Pakistani for Irani hehehe, come out of the closet.

To hell with Iran and Iran slaves in Pakistan. Must help saudia , they are our long term allies.
2 million Pakistanis work in Saudia and Iran doesn't even allow non Shia Pakistani into their country.
Saudis has always helped Pakistan in hard times, Iran only adds to our troubles.
Above all we don't need Iranian permission for our foreign policy and can do as we want.

I request PAkistani shias, pro-Iranis and anti-Saudis, to put their money where their mouth is, they should boycott Saudi jobs and Pakistani products saudi invested in, Pakistani shias working their, what u are engaged in is actually hilarious and hypocrisy. This propaganda is not going to help you. You can make stupid excuses but putting the barrel of a gun on the shoulder of Pakistan state to shoot Saudis is going to make all Pakistan suffer. PAkistani remittances from Saudia Arabia is the largest $5.9 billion plus [FY16;source SBP] UAE $4.3 billion [FY16] out of $19.6 billion remittances
Pakistan received, these 2 nations are leading IMAFT and PAkistan has to come to these allies aid who have stood with us, funded our military and other projects. Stodwith us on diplomatic issues like Kashmir unlike IRan who backstabbed Pakistan in OIC 1995 KAshmir resolution. Iran since 1979 IS NOT Pakistan's FRIEND. PAkistani shias are themselves treated in a sick manner there and have zero leverage on IRanian got. when it comjes to Pakistan but are hell bent upon destroying PAkistan's relationships.

@Starlord

Google Suqoor II PAk Air Force -Royal Saudi AF joint exercises, Saudi wherever can accomodate Pakistan even sometimes against the wishes of Americans. What has iran done with Pakistan apart from blaming PAkistan for their Baloch militancy issues and funding religious services in Pakistani cities?

@BHarwana

@Imad.Khan PAkistani sunnis are not like shias that are hell bent on defending a holy vulnerable country like IRan that bleeds us thru stationing RAWagents and Baloch gang leaders uzair baloch. Hejaz has holy sites and to defend them from people like u or any other liberal is compulsory. PAkistan relations with Saudi Arabia are interest-based, with a brother who helped not sectarian like iran

Man how brain-washed are you, you just labelled all Pakistani Shias as traitors. and for your information Saudi has also used our soil to spread its hatred for Iran, so we need to stay away from this mess.

Also whats with this statement
Hejaz has holy sites and to defend them from people like u or any other liberal is compulsory.
I hope that was a typo and you are not actually calling me what i think you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom