What's new

Pakistan in talks with Saudi Arabia to send combat troops to protect the kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom is stuck in a war it is time for Pakistan and Turkey to solve the issue.
No its not specially when both Turkey and Pakistan have its own mess to solve. We should not be hasten to join foreign wars when we have two brewing on our borders. Our duty is to defend the holy places of Muslims and not kingship of SA. Besides if we really want to do that than first ask SA and its GCC to let go their Indian fantasy and the importance that is being given to India while Kashmir issue still stands and maybe than we can think about moving forward.

LOL man only part 4 is look like a wish list but other 3 are nothing for GCCs , we will have Visas + development in Pakistan . Much needed . They all Even can easily afford 4 too , just look at Egypt.
And one more thing have u calculated the loses of India if GCC fails ????? 30% of your whole economy will be lost just like that and just imagine the Humanitarian crises it will bring with it and don't forget 3+ million Indians in GCC.
And believe me Modi is not that mad , Even he will not allow Iran or others to do that......
It's your opinion. In this form, they all seem implausible to me. Except maybe 3, with some extra arrangements.

And I don't wanna talk about my country since we have a crybaby member here who can't stop whining. It's annoying.
(Even though it's not me who brought it up first and still my post got deleted even though I mentioned India only as a small valid on-topic point in an otherwise VERY on-topic post.)
I guess I'm just learning how this forum works. Gotta be careful.

LOL do you seriously believe on the demands ?Even 1 of your mentioned demands will not be achieved ..and PA will do this job for some few hundred million dollar..
If u look at the mess and the danger it carry with it , its only peanuts , we are risking a war with Iran and we are welcoming the proxies war in Pakistan.
Rest IDK what will happen , but if u look at the history , both Civil and Military .............. better I wont say any thing.
For demands its nothing if you compare them with Egypt. And its also nothing for GCC.
Give me any reason for not giving (A +B) category visas to educated Pakistanis , And do you think 5 billion $$$ per year is too much for GCC , And oil lol they have it and they enjoys it no let us use some too. Yes part 4 is bit look a wish list :p::p: but still we can figure out some there , I will say Subs + M-2000s and Destroyers .

If u look at the mass and the danger it carry with it , its only peanuts , we are risking a war with Iran and we are welcoming the proxies war in Pakistan.
Rest IDK what will happen , but if u look at the history , both Civil and Military .............. better I wont say any thing.
For demands its nothing if you compare them with Egypt. And its also nothing for GCC.
Give me any reason for not giving (A +B) category visas to educated Pakistanis , And do you think 5 billion $$$ per year is too much for GCC , And oil lol they have it and they enjoys it no let us use some too. Yes part 4 is bit look a wish list :p::p: but still we can figure out some there , I will say Subs + M-2000s and Destroyers .
That is what i am saying we won't get even half of what egypt received .When one can do the job in 10 dollar why should somebody pay it 100..You will see we will get nothing what you have mentioned except few hundred million dollar and will do the job...100 piyaz and 100 jotay..Also we will do it by considering it sawab..

Who knows ?Big question mark..Lets wait how many billion of dollars or how many thousands of job or some new equipment? This all will become visible....
May be f-15 or euro fighther in case of war :) ..

May be f-15 or euro fighther in case of war :) ..
LOL..Pakistanio k khwab :p::p::p:..ham nai sudhrany waly.Another dream why would they risk themselves for paksitan...I would believe when they through even 20% of indians and replace it with paksitanis

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Tell me you are trolling , :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: Very bad :devil::devil:
Certainly you dont know anything about our relations :).

LOL..Pakistanio k khwab :p::p::p:..ham nai sudhrany waly.Another dream why would they risk themselves for paksitan...I would believe when they through even 20% of indians and replace it with paksitanis
I am talking about war machine not indian employees . & i think u dont have any idea about our relations

Certainly you dont know anything about our relations :).

I am talking about war machine not indian employees . & i think u dont have any idea about our relations
Bhai tell me the relations ...Money is for someone else and fighting is with someone else..This equation is i am trying to figure out...Countries who don't speak for kashmir openly will support in war...May be you have access to confidential relations..I accept my ignorance..

OIC ......
Unlike china Kashmiris are only issue visa on indian passports...Lets face the practical world
:D ye ni wo ,wo ni ye ,aisa ni wesa , wesa ni aisa ..
What you have to say about recen intrusion of Mayanmar's military in india?:) .denying???

Consequence? From you guys .. Pfffffffff.
Like really. Just throwing some mortar fire. We will do everything in our interest. If mullah wants to sleep with India and make chabhar we too have right to clutch octupus hands of mullah in gulf region

Good... :)

:D ye ni wo ,wo ni ye ,aisa ni wesa , wesa ni aisa ..
What you have to say about recen intrusion of Mayanmar's military in india?:) .denying???
Why would i deny anything harming india is good for pakistan...I just want visible support for paksitan..If we can do it for free then its another subject..Expelling indians and replacing pakistanis is this make me anti-paksitan ?...Strange logic...

Again India can shit or pee we don't give a fk. Counter isolation ? Dude we already hosted an economic conference. Grow some brains

Bring tri colour one more time in this thread and I'll have you scuker reported for discussing it. Don't act too smart in front of me

Take a deep breath and relax. You brought up India, so dont have an heart attack if one Indian show up here. Let the mods decide who can discuss and who can not. You are just a member just like me, so you can keep your threats for yourself. No need to act up, its only a discussion forum not a gali in you neighbourhood.

Consequence? From you guys .. Pfffffffff.
Like really. Just throwing some mortar fire. We will do everything in our interest. If mullah wants to sleep with India and make chabhar we too have right to clutch octupus hands of mullah in gulf region

Again with comments about India? I thought you dont want to discuss india here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom