What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

Arangkel, Azad Kashmir
ff21c1609a14432aa71167197f3c73ac.jpg

you know we are a 3rd world country and have so many problems social,economic,political and security I sometimes resented pakistan for bringing most of these things upon itself esp from electing same corrupt leaders time after time but after seeing these pics i don't care i'm happy to be pakistani wow we are lucky to have this country incredible how much beauty it's been blessed with
pakistan zindabad !

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. Actually visited the Omar Hayat mahal in chiniot...it has a very interesting story and history, and though not very old, it does display some of the exquisite craftmanship that chiniot is rightly famous for.
It's my pleasure, my friend.

Fashion.

ISLAMABAD: Transgendered people in the country can hope for justice as the Supreme Court has ordered a survey of eunuchs to save them from a life of shame. A bench of the court, comprising Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry, Justice Chaudhry Ijaz Ahmed and Justice Mahmood Akhtar Shahid Siddiqui, issued the order to the provincial governments on Tuesday while taking up a petition seeking the establishment of a commission to emancipate effeminate men who are ostracised by the society for no fault of theirs.

A displaced man sleeps outside his tent at the Yar Hussain camp in Swabi.

Indian Sikh pilgrims distribute sweets after praying at Gurdawara Dera Saheb in Lahore. Some 150 Sikh pilgrims observed the 403th martyrdom day of their fifth guru, Guru Arjun Dev Jee.

Last edited:
ahh rabzon thats neha ahmed isn't it ? her hair looks weird in that pic lol but whatever she's still hot :smitten:

ahh rabzon thats neha ahmed isn't it ? her hair looks weird in that pic lol but whatever she's still hot :smitten:
Khanz, I quite frankly don’t see anything wrong with her hairstyle, but then I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, especially when it comes to fashion. :)

93558b9f9082a8e886f4d502051bee93.jpg

Saba Qamar is one of Lahore’s latest sensations. Having emerged on the showbiz scene some time back, it did not take long for the girl to bag some solid projects. Based in Lahore, the girl has so far appeared in numerous ads – all prestigious brands of course! She’s an anchor and can be seen hosting shows on various television channels but it is acting that really gets her going.

The shrine of Sakhi Sultan Baba on the outskirts of Karachi.The area where the shrine is located has come to bear the name Manghopir, which is in remembrance of the saint who was and still is popularly known as Pir Mangho by his devotees.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom