What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

Saieen Zahoor, imagery from the second installment of Coke Studio featuring some of the biggest, best and brightest from Pakistan's music industry. Photography by Rizwan-ul-Haq.

LAHORE: Workers set up barbed wire outside the Punjab Assembly on Sunday. Security at the building is being enhanced ahead of the coming budget session. online

Lake Saiful Malook
94c3cf326eceb643e0187d709248089e.jpg

e398da2903fba4f34966ecdcb5b90d0c.jpg

9dfaea8c74773c717a3ca7370afe60de.jpg

Sir did you take those faisalabad pics yourself, they are absolutey stunning.

I have a profound and never ending love for original villages and their life/sceneries....i miss so much going to village, but now they have changed so much. Most of them more look like concrete and give town touch now. I remember my village used to be so beautiful with naurally built gardens all over, clean galees, most beautiful KHOOS (daira in urdu). Now its totally oposite.

I am feeling nostaligic after looking at them.

Qari Zainuddin (2nd from right), a young man in his mid-twenties leading his own militant group, has caused Baitullah Mehsud more anxiety than the military operation, said a Mehsud tribesman. - AP/File photo

Manghopir. A devotee dances on the 3rd day of the Sheedi festival on Tuesday. The Sheedi festival is held near Saint Khwaja Hassan’s shrine. Devotees feed sacred crocodiles, beat drums and other musical instruments and sing songs during the festival. afp

Thanks for the pics. Actually visited the Omar Hayat mahal in chiniot...it has a very interesting story and history, and though not very old, it does display some of the exquisite craftmanship that chiniot is rightly famous for.

question...has Qari Zenuddin lost his arms? can't make it out from the pics.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom