What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

DF.20110426_31.jpg

ISLAMABAD: People from Para Chanar, situated on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, protest against Taliban terrorists, who have laid siege to the area for long, inflicting death and hunger on locals with no discrimination between children and women. shabbir hussain

df.8_16133.jpg

A model walk on the ramp during Fashion and Cultural Show at CDA Open Air.

xinsrc34201060220521712hu8.jpg

In Pakistan fighting competitions between different animals is very common but there is no such fight like the dog fighting. In rural areas, they are often staged in barns or outdoor pits.

Kalash%252520boy.jpg

Kalash kid, Chitral, northern Pakistan

Couldn't find another thread where this would have been more appropriate, thus posting here...
"No one could be a more welcome guest than Pres. Ayub" said Kennedy...
-

Last edited by a moderator:
DF.211042502820-640x480.jpg

A model presents a creation on the last day of Bridal Couture Week, in Karachi, on April 24, 2011. PHOTO : INP/FILE

DF.211042503606-640x480.jpg

A model presents a creation on the last day of Bridal Couture Week, in Karachi, on April 24, 2011. PHOTO : INP/FILE

DF.20110427_41.jpg

Men who were arrested in connection with the alleged gang rape of Mukhtaran Mai in 2002, walk with their belongings after being released from the Central Jail on Tuesday. online

A walk down the streets of the old city of Lahore is like walking through history. In the androon shehr, every street, structure, nook and cranny has a story to tell. It is a city rich with cultural heritage as it has remained the capital for many successive empires: Shahi kingdoms (11th century), Ghaznavid empire (12th century), Ghurid state (12th and 13th century), Mughal empire (16th century), Sikh empire (early 19th century) and the capital of the province of Punjab from the mid 19th to the early 20th century when the subcontinent was under the British Raj.

DF.lahore-1_02.jpg

Lahoris are known for their love for food as evident by the photo.

DF.lahore-9_011.jpg

The Delhi Darwaza was built during the Mughal era on a road that led directly to Delhi from Lahore. This is one of the 13 gates leading to the walled city.

Couldn't find another thread where this would have been more appropriate, thus posting here...
"No one could be a more welcome guest than Pres. Ayub" said Kennedy...
-

Ayub khan and his personality demanded such sort of welcome and thats what he got

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG................................simply no words.

Looks like heaven to me.

Sir you haven't seen nothing yet :)

bloody nice pictures man...u guys should focus on tourism sector & attracting foreign tourist..trust me u gonna earn a lot hard cash

Honestly Id rather keep it this way........These really are some of the truly last untouched places remaining on the planet. And I just wont risk them for any amount of money.

picwar_blogspot_com_%252845%2529.jpg

Mullah brigade.

DF.MITHAI1KG.jpg

Pakistani sweets (mithai).

DF.4kgmithaitokra.jpg

Pakistani sweets (mithai).

DF.untitled.bmp

IT was a hit. This Bridal couture week took place in Karachi and Lahore. Various designers from Pakistan such as Lajwanti, Hajra Hayat, Shireen Hasan, Reem, Deepak parwani and e.t.c were present. Also, India's very famous J.J. Valaya was also present there in Karachi to showcase his work, which was worn by Meera.

DF.untitled2.bmp

IT was a hit. This Bridal couture week took place in Karachi and Lahore. Various designers from Pakistan such as Lajwanti, Hajra Hayat, Shireen Hasan, Reem, Deepak parwani and e.t.c were present. Also, India's very famous J.J. Valaya was also present there in Karachi to showcase his work, which was worn by Meera.

df.20090327_39.jpg

ISLAMABAD: A stall at the IIUI women’s campus presents a tableau on Punjabi culture. APP

Sir you haven't seen nothing yet :)

Lol, yea i never saw, i just went to Muree in real life once & it was sooooo beutiful, but in this thread i saw 10000 times more beutiful places than Muree, i wonder how pleasent will these places look like if i really went their.

Back
Top Bottom