What's new

Pakistan in Pictures on the Day of Love for the Prophet..

282183_287815094656584_1077618498_n.jpg

What are they trying to prove? Love for the Prophet? It doesn't seem so.

229254_287815131323247_1071045280_n.jpg

These are pictures of peaceful protest in Abbottabad KPK-

^^^ it was supposed to be a joke. Nobody is claiming all pakistanis (or majority of them) are going around burning public property.

I facepalmed when the govt announced this holiday, I facepalmed even harder when the protesters started torching everything and I nearly facepalmed my face to Timbuktu when my appeal for direct fire onto the arsonists was denied. If we had killed about 100 of these bastards, there would have been never been such an incident in the next decade.

I facepalmed when the govt announced this holiday, I facepalmed even harder when the protesters started torching everything and I nearly facepalmed my face to Timbuktu when my appeal for direct fire onto the arsonists was denied. If we had killed about 100 of these bastards, there would have been never been such an incident in the next decade.

Your face must be pretty red by now, and not just with all that facepalming, Sir (with all due respect of course).

facepalm.jpg

:lol: :lol:

pakistanis in western countries should boycott these countries and go back to pakistan and owrk for betterment of islam for love of prophet muhammed instead of burning their own nation.

The danger of this is not the protest. Sad to children being pulled into this. This mess will take a generation to clean, because, of children being exposed and indoctrinated to this.

were you ordered, allowed, had been given any such authority to give such orders ?

So much love! The prophet will be proud of them. on a side note, what would have Imran Khan done if he were the President? My guess is, he would have done the same and could have also announced the bounty on the director guy himself.

So much love! The prophet will be proud of them. on a side note, what would have Imran Khan done if he were the President? My guess is, he would have done the same and could have also announced the bounty on the director guy himself.
That is the saddest part i've felt in this incident..The crowds,riots,rampage and murder were all expected..But i hoped imran khan would try to talk sense to these protesters..He attended a protest ralley, blamed govt for the inaction and left the scene
without a single word urging them to protest peacefully
..and the ralley turned violent after a while..

That is the saddest part i've felt in this incident..The crowds,riots,rampage and murder were all expected..But i hoped imran khan would try to talk sense to these protesters..He attended a protest ralley, blamed govt for the inaction and left the scene
without a single word urging them to protest peacefully
..and the ralley turned violent after a while..
IK is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom