What's new

Pakistan in Australia 2009-2010

what happened to moyo in this match, was he removed from the team or what???, a captain cant be removed from the series????, what did PCB do??

i hope afridi remains as an ODI captain

really exciting match, was worth watching it:yahoo:

nyways i hope afridi dsn't gt suspended for 20/20

Afridi should be suspended quite frankly... waht he did was extremely rediculous:tdown:...not acceptable AT ALL...i am really disappointed in Afridi....he must be punished....

Afridi should be suspended quite frankly... waht he did was extremely rediculous:tdown:...not acceptable AT ALL...i am really disappointed in Afridi....he must be punished....

yes he should pe punished...... he was chewing on the ball....... Shame on Afridi....... :angry:

Shahid Afridi can expect a lengthy ban, which is ill-timed as he was about to offer a solution to Pakistan's captaincy problems.
He obviously did that on purpose further complicating Pakistan's captaincy problem.

again ball tempering case....whats wrong with him...???

i always admire his talent...the problem is his attitude towards the game... ridiculous thing to do....

Very irresponsible and shameful act by Shahid Afridi, he should come out of his casual childhood behavior and start thinking like a captain. These types of reckless act further add insults to the wounds for the cause of Pakistan's cricket.

Afridi apologises nation for ball-tempering

Updated at: 2115 PST, Sunday, January 31, 2010

PERTH: Cricket star Shahid Afridi has sought apology from the nation after admitting that he tempered the ball ‘for helping the bowler’ in the last ODI against Australia here on Sunday.

International Cricket Council (ICC) has slapped two-match ban on the all rounder after which Shahid Afridi will not be able to participate in the upcoming Twenty20 match against Australia.

thank god the punishment is very less

it was such an open tampering though hahahahahahah, extremely foolish

Last edited:
Afridi should be banned for few ODIs as well! What an as*!

Now Shoaib malik will be captaining T20 matches against Australia.

My person reaction was a shock but I realized that Malik has been a Pakistan captain and he is/ has been the captain of Sialkot Stallions as well so makes sense.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom