What's new

Pakistan in Australia 2009-2010

good move by bringing in Fawad Alam.

yep, Pakistan need to look towards future. If it was up to me then I would have this team for ODIs:

1. Fawad Alam
2. Salman Butt
3. Yonus Khan (capt)
4. Yousuf
5. Umar Akmal
6. Shahid Afridi
7. Hammad Azam
8. Sarfraz (wc)
9. M. Aamer
10.U. Gul
11. M. Asif

im sick of this madiocker australian bowler harris and hauritz i hope they come to pakistan and will be destroyed INSHAHALLAH

^^

Harris bowls quite well but Hauritz really looks mediocre.But he still manages to get wickets somehow. :undecided:

Pak team has done bad in all games during this tournament. It is so disappointing to see such performance, I have even stopped following the scoreboards now.

Every thing start from 2nd Test day 2 when Pakistan instead of giving 300 runs to Australia they fr some strange reason starts to play T20 after lunch and just made 200 runs lead than on last day they famous feilding setting by our captain. Pakistan lost that match and than there was no way back.

1st odi Pakistan made 274 Asutralia were 47/3 some thing and our captain once again chosed to have no feilderin cricle on leg side and gave cheap singels to Ponting, Clark and White and we lost they game. If we had won Sydney test Test series would be different and same with ODI.

First we need to pick guys who are fit and BEST in feild. All bad feilders out of team. Time for Yousef at least from test to retire.

As today not having slip feilders when australia were 130/4 on spinners and not having more feilders to safe singles when Astralia were 6 out after White was out and Hussey was only looking for singles and was waiting for power play. Pakistan did not stopped singles which allowed husey and harutis to make more runs than they could if we tried to take wickets not just wait a see game

The main bugbear remains the one down position. Why not try Fawad at that position. Imran and Salman have given us some good starts, why not persevere with them. Bring Younus to No4 and the rest of the team looks all right
Araz

The main bugbear remains the one down position. Why not try Fawad at that position. Imran and Salman have given us some good starts, why not persevere with them. Bring Younus to No4 and the rest of the team looks all right
Araz

That mean Yousuf coming at 5 and Umar at 6 then Afridi at 7 which means less overs to bat for our main middle order batsmen. I would say open with Fawad and Salman and keep the rest of the order the same.

change all team

bring in U19 Team...... or keep U Akmal, Aamir, Asif, Afridi, Ajmal and sack everybody else

imo the best person to bat at no. 3 is either younis khan or, yusuf yohana...since opening pair is not clicking...its better to have the best player at no.3. whatever may be the result, i think pakistan even now has very formidable players....they just need a good coach and a supporting captain like ganguly or, michael vaughn....
feel free to comment:cheers:

imo the best person to bat at no. 3 is either younis khan or, yusuf yohana...since opening pair is not clicking...its better to have the best player at no.3. whatever may be the result, i think pakistan even now has very formidable players....they just need a good coach and a supporting captain like ganguly or, michael vaughn....
feel free to comment:cheers:

There is a very good captain Younus but Malik, Misbah and Kamran Akmal played games. Good thing is that they both are out of the test team and I am hoping that Younus will become captain again, only this time with better support from PCB.

Exciting game is On

Pakistan 212 (49.3 ov)
Australia 178/7 (44.5 ov)
Australia require another 35 runs with 3 wickets and 31 balls remaining

But Pakistan can sense victory and I am with them.
Nice Cameo by Iftikhar Anjum.

Exciting game is On

Pakistan 212 (49.3 ov)
Australia 178/7 (44.5 ov)
Australia require another 35 runs with 3 wickets and 31 balls remaining

But Pakistan can sense victory and I am with them.
Nice Cameo by Iftikhar Anjum.

really exciting match, was worth watching it:yahoo:

nyways i hope afridi dsn't gt suspended for 20/20

A complete white wash in one day series as well, following the white wash in test series.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom