Country
Pakistan
Got tear in my eyes while watching this video of Imran Khan - YouTube

PIA among world top airlines
Pakistan Universities degree considered among top throughout the world
Unity between peoples
COnfidence in Pak youth

A total different Pakistan

I agree with Imran khan i dont know what has happened to PAk when Pak by OIC(Organization of Islamic conferrence) was considered as South korea of muslim world in that time

May ALLAH bless pakistan,hope pti sweeps the upcoming elections,Imran khan you are our hope for a better pakistan.:pakistan:

If either Musharaf or Imran khan any of them is selected next time

i can guarrantee a confirm Change in Pakistan

Any one who makes Pakistan a SELF RELIANT country in every field(or atleast major fields) should come to power, also he should not compromise against the interests of Pakistan.

I have a question from my Pakistani friends.I know that Imran Khan is a very popular leader in pakistan and now People have started realizing to vote him and his party for a change.Do you people think that he will get necessary seats to run a Govt with clear majority ? Thanks..

its not my matter what we was . can someone bring us back those day before we die ?

8.6% economic growth
massive investment in education sector
KSE reached 15k points
and many more

bt i agree IMran khan would be a very nice leader.

he's very patriotic and my vote is for him

I have a question from my Pakistani friends.I know that Imran Khan is a very popular leader in pakistan and now People have started realizing to vote him and his party for a change.Do you people think that he will get necessary seats to run a Govt with clear majority ? Thanks..

He will definately get majority seats n if not alliance is always there,but hopefully pti does it with the right party.

its not my matter what we was . can someone bring us back those day before we die ?

Imran khan will hopefully bring those days back,lets hope for the best

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

sorry you were a kid during musharaf time i guess

No sir i was not a kid for ur wrong information....

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

lol Musharraf created no mess. wake up.

Im very much awake..thx

Back
Top Bottom