What's new

Pakistan ‘hypnotically obsessed’ with India’s military: WikiLeaks

There is a saying in our country "Gala daba ke kehtay ho ke uff kyun kia?"

"You complain about my protests after strangling me".

The US is hypnotically blind to the activities of India against Pakistan. The US is a hopeless case in this regard.

That is in our language [hindi] and our country [india]. :)

the whole fishing boat story just makes me reminded of james bond...woohoo

this also meaning 600 pakistanis = 1 billion india :lol::lol

You must've been to other mumbai then! Forget india WHOLE WORLD knows who was the culprit.

The question is ,if Kashmir is solved,will Pakistan's military still continue to remain Indo-centric?

If indeed peace is established will the military(which has ruled the nation for almost half of its history) be ready to make compromises?

Billion dollar question u have asked but if i answer that i will be in no mans land, will lose lot of goodwill and might be BANNED. :pakistan:

And india is a good example of a country which despite economic growth has more diseased nd poor ppl then africa,recieves AID frm the world and acts like a snob.

this is totally off topic. BTW, Indian government doesn't go around the world for aid. aid is given to NGOs for their work. Not for the country's survival. You are not counting the investment as aid are you?

Apparently indians on this forum, don't realise they receive about a billion dollars in aid from the UK alone.

Apparently indians on this forum, don't realise they receive about a billion dollars in aid from the UK alone.

This is good news actually. We should take as much aid as people give us, Free money is always good.

Now the difference I point out between aids.
1) Aid where your countries existence, day to day work is impacted is bad. Why? Becuase you just cannot live without it and others can twist you hand on that issue.
2) Aid other countries give to your NGO, which has zero impact, something the government never asked for and does not even care if you got it or not.

The second aid the more you get the better.

Maal E Muft to Dil E Bereham, Muft main aata hai to bura kya hai.

Last edited:
which Mumbai did you go to? certainly not the one i live in . there is not one person in mumbai who belives that it was not pakistan who caused and was behind 26/11.
i dotn think pakistan understands how the mood of the people changed in India after 26/11 , earlier we wanted some sort of a stable relation with pakistan , now we dotn care , we just dotn bother , we would be happy if we dotn have to deal with them at any level . it is like a family member who has behaved badly and you dont want to be assoiated with them any more.

you guys really need to bring those responcible to justice if we are ever to move forward .

by jbgt90
which Mumbai did you go to? certainly not the one i live in . there is not one person in mumbai who belives that it was not pakistan who caused and was behind 26/11.
i dotn think pakistan understands how the mood of the people changed in India after 26/11 , earlier we wanted some sort of a stable relation with pakistan , now we dotn care , we just dotn bother , we would be happy if we dotn have to deal with them at any level . it is like a family member who has behaved badly and you dont want to be assoiated with them any more.

you guys really need to bring those responcible to justice if we are ever to move forward .
true bro. relation of India with Pakistan will not be improved till criminals who created 26/11 saga will not be brought to justice by Pakistan.

I live in u.k. and I know there are no aids to india from u.k.! What you're reffering to is DONATION to NGOs!! Government has not got anything to do with this at all!

Whereas if it wasn't for u.s.a aid your army wouldn't be half of what it is today.

This is good news actually. We should take as much aid as people give us, Free money is always good.

Now the difference I point out between aids.
1) Aid where your countries existence, day to day work is impacted is bad. Why? Becuase you just cannot live without it and others can twist you hand on that issue.
2) Aid other countries give to your NGO, which has zero impact, something the government never asked for and does not even care if you got it or not.

The second aid the more you get the better.

Maal E Muft to Dil E Bereham, Muft main aata hai to bura kya hai.

The ignorance and delusion shown here is astounding. Mate, perhaps get some knowledge on what's going on before making such utterly stupid and ignorant remarks. It's not surprising coming from a bharati though, because such ignorance and childishness is very common among bharatis.

Back
Top Bottom