What's new

Pakistan hosting 1.6mln registered Afghan refugees

Well ours certainly aren't !

They've been creating problems for us since '48 with Afghanistan being the only country in the world that blocked Pakistan's entry into the UN ! Then they tried to influence the '48 Referendum in their favor by wooing the Pashtun Nationalist Parties in the Province where the Referendum was held ! Between that, supporting people like the Faqir of Ipi to fight against the Pakistani State, invading our territory at Bajaur in the '60s (too bad the Bajauri Tribals called in the Pakistan Army & the both of them showed them the middle finger), whipping up their Loy or Greater Afghanistan BS every time they had the opportunity to do so (incidentally their Greater Afghanistan will take away nearly 3/4ths of current Pakistan), their refusal to recognize the Durand Line as the International Border between Pakistan & Afghanistan even though the British, the Pakistanis, even their American friends & the International Community recognizes it as such & lastly supporting every single Baluch Insurgency that has besought Pakistan (5 or 6 of them) with all of the insurgents finding sanctuary, patronage & succor in Afghanistan, including supporting the current insurgency - Doesn't exactly endear me to them !

That coupled with the mess they created in the '90s whereby every Warlord & Splinter Group was being used as their proxies by every country in the region & sometimes to the detriment of Pakistan that caused us to support the Taliban to beginwith !

Not to mention flooding our country with drugs, the gun culture & some social evils in those regions !

And now when you ask them to go back home - They say - We are home...you should go back to your own lands across the River Indus ! :lol:

And to think that we wasted away millions of dollars on their welfare when we're dirt poor as well - Journey of Friendship - Pakistan's Assistance to Afghanistan

Really had no single idea about the above, that is some deep **** my friend. I skimmed through the file, I see a lot and I do appreciate your country's effort in helping them out, its seems like noting you will have in return anyway. Now with all that why Pakistan is releasing Taliban prisoners at the moment? Are you guys in a process of installing a pro-pakistan government after the US leaves out? or what the hell is going on?

Really had no single idea about the above, that is some deep **** my friend. I skimmed through the file, I see a lot and I do appreciate your country's effort in helping them out, its seems like noting you will have in return anyway. Now with all that why Pakistan is releasing Taliban prisoners at the moment? Are you guys in a process of installing a pro-pakistan government after the US leaves out? or what the hell is going on?

Dunno !

Even a supposedly Pro-Pakistan Taliban in Afghanistan in the '90s wouldn't listen to half the things that Pakistan asked them - They wouldn't recognize the Durand Line, they wouldn't return many petty criminals & others who had run away from authorities in Pakistan to Afghanistan & what to say of their fundamentalism ?

On the request of President karzai apparently!

Time for the Indians to do some human welfare work with their future ally and issue visas.

Could not agree

I for one would fully support complete repatriation of all Afghans living in Pakistan to India. After all, we Pakistanis are snakes by nature since we are responsible for all the evils inside Afghanistan. Thus, it is essential that noble Indians adopt their fellow Afghan brothers and give them a new home to live in.

Could not agree

I for one would fully support complete repatriation of all Afghans living in Pakistan to India. After all, we Pakistanis are snakes by nature

Based on your actions of your nation, I'll have to agree with your assessment:devil:

since we are responsible for all the evils inside Afghanistan. Thus, it is essential that noble Indians adopt their fellow Afghan brothers and give them a new home to live in.

Don't worry bete! We have given East Pakistanis a new home and we'll give the Afganis living in Pakistan a new home too!

Pakistan will be reduced to West Punjab-Sindhistan :pop:

Dunno !

Even a supposedly Pro-Pakistan Taliban in Afghanistan in the '90s wouldn't listen to half the things that Pakistan asked them - They wouldn't recognize the Durand Line, they wouldn't return many petty criminals & others who had run away from authorities in Pakistan to Afghanistan & what to say of their fundamentalism ?

Im sorry to hear that bro, but what other options do you have? If you leave them to India they will back fire at you in the future.

They should all be deported as they are a burden on us...
Or send them to India where they can sprea their drug and gun culture... It fits in perfectly with the Indian rape & female foeticide culture...

They should all be deported as they are a burden on us...
Or send them to India where they can sprea their drug and gun culture... It fits in perfectly with the Indian rape & female foeticide culture...

Good old Icewolf,always having hatred towards India,carry on bro!:tup:

Pakistan hosting 1.6mln registered Afghan refugees
Sunday September 22, 2013

ISLAMABAD, Sept 22 (APP): Pakistan is still hosting over 1.6 million registered Afghan refugees, the largest and most protracted refugee population in the world.

Since March 2002, the United Nationas High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) has facilitated the return of almost 3.8 million registered Afghan refugees from the country.

According to a UNHCR document, the Commission continues to encourage the Pakistan government to formalize a strategy for 2013 and beyond that offers a solution for Afghan refugees in the country.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency )

The only solution here is to deport them back to Afghanistan. We Pakistanis are already in lots of mess created by the corrupt & incompetent politicians, judges & media.

there are 30 million Bangladeshis living illegally in india and they are the ones who committed Mumbai rape. they should be sent to paksitan.

You created Bangladesh now make 32 and take it :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom