What's new

Pakistan has right to self-defense so does US: Pentagon

as you were even when the with us or against us threat was issued to Musharraf....

yeah as we were when we put up our LMGs over Kargil and elimiated wave after wave after wave of you know who

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

You were nuke power in 2001 also when that fateful night call came.

The US did a coup on 9/11, they pulled of a stunt that gave them the moral high ground and also world opinion swung in their favour that time is long gone.

The Americans can go **** themselves now!

yeah as we were when we put up our LMGs over Kargil and elimiated wave after wave after wave of you know who.
Oh wow! You speak with such confidence as though you were manning the LMGs that 'eliminated wave after wave'! Please stop joking around on serious military issues that you have no clue about! Thanks! :pop:

:rofl: Stupid statements by Pentagon.

Actually, it means, US have right to kill more on PA. More attacks and slaughting.

if thats true what your saying i dont find what the need is to be "rolling on the floor laughing"
you should be concerned, are you not? :cheesy:

yeah as we were when we put up our LMGs over Kargil and elimiated wave after wave after wave of you know who

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

The US did a coup on 9/11, they pulled of a stunt that gave them the moral high ground and also world opinion swung in their favour that time is long gone.

Oh ah !!! pak got drowned in moral tide of usa or it was threat tsunami of usa? ;)

Oh wow! You speak with such confidence as though you were manning the LMGs that 'eliminated wave after wave'! Please stop joking around on serious military issues that you have no clue about! Thanks! :pop:

india took very heavy losses as your soldiers had to come up on the ridges and that made them easy targets since we have taken the higher ground , this went on for quite some time and your losses kept mounting since your aircraft's weren't ready to operate at those altitudes .. it was only after israel retro-fitted you planes that you were saved from total wipeout in the mountains ... these are facts that you are not ready to accpet so go bluff somewhere else about being in the know about 'serious military issues' .. lol

india took very heavy losses as your soldiers had to come up on the ridges and that made them easy targets since we have taken the higher ground , this went on for quite some time and your losses kept mounting since your aircraft's weren't ready to operate at those altitudes .. it was only after israel retro-fitted you planes that you were saved from total wipeout in the mountains ... these are facts that you are not ready to accpet so go bluff somewhere else about being in the know about 'serious military issues' .. lol

Yeah dude whatever, we won all the wars that you initiated, regardless of methods & casualties. I don’t care if you call the bluff or you stick your head in the sand like an ostrich that is the raw FACTS and nothing can change that. We have learned lessons from our mistakes but the same can’t be said for Pakistan can it? you can’t help but keep coming back for more, we don’t mind a 5th round.

:pop:

So far, there has been one heck of a debate with conspiracy theories abounding. Each side is blaming the other. And now NATO says that it fired in self defence after coming under mortar and small arms fire from the the posts at 'Boulder' and 'Volcano'. They contend that the posts were giving covering fire for pushing in the Taliban militants into Afghanistan.

I think we need to wait until an 'independent' investigation inquires into the actual circumstances under which the incident took place. Otherwise it's just 'your word against mine'. But will an 'independent' investigation ever be possible? If not, we will never get to know the truth.

So where are those taliban gone now.. i mean were they not able to kill a single taliban that were given cover by Pak army while they have blasted 2 checkpost with better defence system then the talibans...

I just don't understand why the U.S is acting like this already they have messed up 6 to 7 Islamic countries be it Iraq,Afghanistan,Palestinian statehood process @ the u.n ,Libya,Egypt,Syria,Sudan or Pakistan trust me the sooner China takes charge of Asia the better it is for the Islamic countries there's just no choice only china has somewhat of what it takes to tilt the balanced from the U.S dominated world polity thus making the prospect towards a more assertive unipolar dominated world politic's possible . While Iran is already their playing an important role, turkey seems to be becoming more uneasy with the U.S policies viz a viz Israel & Malaysia was always uneasy with the U.S led policies. The only ones left are Japan & India they should be courted by China & the Islamic world to be brought on to their side if that happens bingo ! that will be a major set back for the NATO set up in the region & @ large the Asia pacific

I just don't understand why the U.S is acting like this already they have messed up 6 to 7 Islamic countries be it Iraq,Afghanistan,Palestinian statehood process @ the u.n ,Libya,Egypt,Syria,Pakistan trust me the sooner China takes charge of Asia the better it is for the Islamic countries there just no there choice only china has somewhat of what it takes to tilt the balanced from the U.S dominated world polity thus making the prospect of a more assertive unipolar dominated world polity possible while Iran is already their playing an important role turkey seems to be becoming more uneasy with the U.S policies viz a viz Israel & Malaysia was always uneasy with the U.S led policies the only ones left are Japan & India they should be courted by China & the Islamic world to be brought on to their side if that happens bingo ! that will be a major set back for the NATO set up in the region & @ large the Asia pacific

The US is acting like a war hungry drunk, a very apt description of their behavior, which comes as a result of the hawks sitting in Washington DC.

I just don't understand why the U.S is acting like this already they have messed up 6 to 7 Islamic countries be it Iraq,Afghanistan,Palestinian statehood process @ the u.n ,Libya,Egypt,Syria,Sudan or Pakistan trust me the sooner China takes charge of Asia the better it is for the Islamic countries there's just no choice only china has somewhat of what it takes to tilt the balanced from the U.S dominated world polity thus making the prospect towards a more assertive unipolar dominated world politic's possible . While Iran is already their playing an important role, turkey seems to be becoming more uneasy with the U.S policies viz a viz Israel & Malaysia was always uneasy with the U.S led policies. The only ones left are Japan & India they should be courted by China & the Islamic world to be brought on to their side if that happens bingo ! that will be a major set back for the NATO set up in the region & @ large the Asia pacific
Yes! Excellent view of the worlds US/NATO politics and how to counter it with the help from China to save the world from the evilz of these Western zionists/aggressors........:smokin:

Hope so that would happen but i'm still doubtful of China ..Hope so in future they will not act like wt USA is acting today

Hope so that would happen but i'm still doubtful of China ..Hope so in future they will not act like wt USA is acting today

yes i understand thats a very legitimate concern indeed thats why i emphasized on Japan & India being courted in this if you analyze carefully you will notice that both of them presents a versatile geo-political positions instead of the present two (alliances with U.S led coalition or a "NAM" type isolation which the media is projecting) the versatility one will ease that concern to some extent remember the second slot position is always a type of a balancer in the scale of international geo-politics it's weaker then the group leader while stronger then the rest thats why it is also the most sensitive phase of a nations period & can be prone to manipulations its called @ the cross road of history & this is where the U.S will push it thus risking the whole effort & that is where the Indians will have to resist it .

regards

remember we are 'nuclear power' too :lol:

You were a Nuclear power 10 yrs ago too when you succumbed to Uncle Sam's diktat of "you are either with us or against us "

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Since then what has changed ? Osama bin laden was found Hiding in Pakistan and world opinion on pak has gone from bad to worst even though you bore the maximum brunt during WOT

So now the cat is finally out of the box......what now? are we going to defend ourselves or continue getting killed?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Pakistan has lost that right sice the day it decided to team up with usa in 1947-48 period

No we haven't. Just because there is a pro US government, it does not automatically means that we cannot get rid or quit this WOT.
People are really pissed both at the government and at the army. They will have to show some balls or they will suffer a severe back lash. Because the anger is not just in the streets but also within the ranks of the army for not doing anything.

Back
Top Bottom